• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming Visa Bulletin March 2014

900, I called them 5 mins ago Simon.

Its pointless now for anyone in the 2000 and above mark to even contemplate getting a visa for the Oceania region.

Can anyone put the real numbers for all regions and not your predictions?

These are real numbers.

So far:-
EU - 25400 (trustworthy unsure about country cutoffs)
AS - 5350 (trustworthy unsure about country cutoffs)
SA - 1140 (trustworthy)
OC - 900 (trustworthy)
AF - 30,000 (trustworthy, need Nigeria cutoff)
-- Egypt 22850
-- Nigeria ?
-- Country cutoff removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone else from the OC wants to call and confirm be my guest I hope I am wrong.

900, I called them 5 mins ago Simon.

Its pointless now for anyone in the 2000 and above mark to even contemplate getting a visa for the Oceania region.

Don't give up hope yet ... A number of regions often have big jumps later in the year. I'm not making a prediction, just saying on past experience, the possibility still certainly exists.

Don't give up hope yet ... A number of regions often have big jumps later in the year. I'm not making a prediction, just saying on past experience, the possibility still certainly exists.
Strongly agree

Sloner, lets be real here for a minute, there are 5 months left and we havent even gotten to the 1000 mark. I know you like to live in La La land with your outrageous predictions but you have to remember you are playing around with peoples hopes here. It might be a game to you but for those of us who are actually going to miss out it really sucks so quit it with the Everyone is getting a visa crap already.

Sloner, lets be real here for a minute, there are 5 months left and we havent even gotten to the 1000 mark. I know you like to live in La La land with your outrageous predictions but you have to remember you are playing around with peoples hopes here. It might be a game to you but for those of us who are actually going to miss out it really sucks so quit it with the Everyone is getting a visa crap already.
You play the lottery. Lottery - is a gamble. There are winners, there are losers. In Russia say in such cases. "You do not lose a cow."

Last edited by a moderator: