• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: December 2013 (Coming Soon)

I kinda agree with your post, most of the people including myself is planning to move into US for betterment of the children and their future. If it was only for myself I already have good enough job in which I can save even more than what I may earn in US. however if I may correct a lot of these DV winners from Nepal are already residing or studying in US and having good jobs. I don’t know about others but in my case I have a lot of family members (mostly cousins) who are living in US and leading very comfortable lives ( One of them even has country club Golf membership :) )

Well, that kind of contradicts the previous statement that 95% have entered through consultancies in Nepal because of problems with verifying photos/filling out forms etc...

Dude! Mijoro made quite few valid points! Take a chill pill and relax! Nobody is talking shit about your country, it is just surprising that you are defending those agencies and used one yourself. It is not a rocket science to fill that form and I think it is a valid concern to be worried about lives of people coming to the US if they cannot properly fill the application form themselves. They might waste their life savings on "American dream" and no matter how hard working they are there is a high chance that the whole experience will be one big disaster.
If you donot have internet facility and you come from remote village then how do you fill DV form?May be you are from developed country but try to understand the obligation of innocent nepalese.No doubt,life of nepalese people in USA is certainly challanging not because the point you mentioned as they cannot fill their form by themselves but because they donot have good english,skill knowledge and so on.

inquary

Yeah, that is what I mean by saying that it is not possible to get the numbers early next week...most likely the numbers will be out Thursday or Friday if not Monday upper week
" my case number falls from 2014AF00025000 and above. when should i expect my interview"

This long discussion starts with my simple question what may be the probable cutoff in january for Asia.so lets begin discuss on that side.Either living in developed or developing countries,we,people of 21st century can analysis every matter equally.so please leave to blame eachother on the basis of economy and geography.Better share the idea which truely help next person of your very world.from now discussion should be made happily thanking and appreciating others views.

Who's blaming anyone?

Ah, the problem with the internet... You can start a discussion but cannot control how it develops!

Dude! Mijoro made quite few valid points! Take a chill pill and relax! Nobody is talking shit about your country, it is just surprising that you are defending those agencies and used one yourself. It is not a rocket science to fill that form and I think it is a valid concern to be worried about lives of people coming to the US if they cannot properly fill the application form themselves. They might waste their life savings on "American dream" and no matter how hard working they are there is a high chance that the whole experience will be one big disaster.

Who's blaming anyone?

Ah, the problem with the internet... You can start a discussion but cannot control how it develops!

what do you mean Susie,i didnot understant.do you angry? I always appreciate yours views and read dailly those posts are very helpful for me.my intension is just to be free from this topics and new discussion like previous with happiness.as you know,my english is not so good thats why meaning may differ than what i actaully want to express.
i am always with you friends SusieQQQ,Britsimon,Sm1smom,C1984,keyand and many others.I appreciate your contribution in forum by heart!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, this forum is crazily focused on my country!!! Let me give my input regarding this topic. Going to a consultancy to DV fill up is actually kinda a trend in Nepal. Even I went there this time around when I finally won (last three time I filled by myself and did not win). I do have couple to Laptops and PC at home but I still preferred to go to consultancy due to their true professional service at very cheap rate (I paid $3 dollar cause I have family of three). The big PLUS is the consultancies not only fill up your DV lottery, they even check it for you once its announced… I was too busy to check on the first week of May 2013, however the guy from consultancy saw my name before I actually did and phoned my family (he could not call me since I live in Dubai). The consultancies not only fill the forms but also they keep all the initial data safe in their files so that I would be easy to verify if you win the lottery. However to fill up the DSP 122 and DS 230 forms they do charge up to $ 100-150 (which is not so cheap and I did myself). As earlier posts says, they do not promise or promote fake hope of winning lottery (like in Nigeria or other African countries ) as every one of the Nepalese are very much aware of the whole DV system.

initially,i didnt want say anything concerning this issue,however,mentioning Nigeria and other African country prompt me to comment.
For your information,Nigerian and other African countries are sensible and knowledgeable.Most Nigerians play their dv lottery on their own using their laptops and pc since internet facilty is almost every in the country.For example,i played the lottery on my own and this is my 13th attempt before i was finally selected.I do not fancy prejudicial discussions, if you want to make references mind who you use.
No agency in Nigeria promises or promote dv lottery since winning the lottery is only on random selection.no agency ,no matter how good they are can determine or guarantee successful selection since they are based on luck.

initially,i didnt want say anything concerning this issue,however,mentioning Nigeria and other African country prompt me to comment.
For your information,Nigerian and other African countries are sensible and knowledgeable.Most Nigerians play their dv lottery on their own using their laptops and pc since internet facilty is almost every in the country.For example,i played the lottery on my own and this is my 13th attempt before i was finally selected.I do not fancy prejudicial discussions, if you want to make references mind who you use.
No agency in Nigeria promises or promote dv lottery since winning the lottery is only on random selection.no agency ,no matter how good they are can determine or guarantee successful selection since they are based on luck.

I don't think you can be 100% sure that there's no consultancy agencies extorting money from people in Nigeria. It happens everywhere in the world. Also I think he might have been refering to famous Nigerian scam:

"Nigerian scams, also called 419 scams, are a type of fraud and one of the most common types of confidence trick."

Crikey that was a lively discussion. Been on the beach in Gran Canaria all day so missed this. Now back in the hotel with my 5 year old daughter exhausted from playing in the waves... But I think I'll leave the topic alone now...

Crikey that was a lively discussion. Been on the beach in Gran Canaria all day so missed this. Now back in the hotel with my 5 year old daughter exhausted from playing in the waves... But I think I'll leave the topic alone now...

Smart Choice! :cool:

I guess it's pretty clear who the winner of the discussion was then. :)

I guess it's pretty clear who the winner of the discussion was then. :)

Yeah it was an awesome day - I am visiting with my wife's family and I treated my two aunts (in law) to a skydive landing right on the beach so I had a lt of very happy family this evening with some priceless memories. It is something they couldnt afford to do so i was delighted to make their dream a reality. So yeah it would take a lot to sour my mood this evening...

Yeah it was an awesome day - I am visiting with my wife's family and I treated my two aunts (in law) to a skydive landing right on the beach so I had a lt of very happy family this evening with some priceless memories. It is something they couldnt afford to do so i was delighted to make their dream a reality. So yeah it would take a lot to sour my mood this evening...
Lucky u simon
I believe ur in canary islands make a turn next door in madiera u will have more fun
For all funchal peiple are verry friendly u will forget about all the animosity
That we see on this forums lol

Lucky u simon
I believe ur in canary islands make a turn next door in madiera u will have more fun
For all funchal peiple are verry friendly u will forget about all the animosity
That we see on this forums lol

LOL yeah you could be right. I've never been to Madiera - I would like to go there... So many places and only one life...

Who the hell are you mijoro??? or who the hell u think about yourself mate if are so brilliant as u think by yourself why then are you leaving ur country...mind your words... donot even dare to tell anything about my country nepal buddy

While your whole paragraph hardly makes sense, if you read what I actually wrote then you would understand that I am asking questions to get a better understanding of the situation in Nepal. I never said anything derogatory about Nepal, I do question the businesses that make mega bucks off ordinary Nepalese citizens though.

As for my country Australia, its fantastic and I am sure at some point in the future I will return here but as it stands my industry is quite limited so I have more opportunities in America. Plus I love America as much as my own country so why wouldn't I want to be there.

Anyone did call KCC ??? to be honest, i would like to call them but i cannot understand what they are telling.... hard to followup the accent........ :p

Anyone did call KCC ??? to be honest, i would like to call them but i cannot understand what they are telling.... hard to followup the accent........ :p

Ceskhermina has called KCC but no number yet. I think is better to get just 1 or 2 person to call them.

Last month they have released the VB on 5th right?

If I recall it correctly, last month we get the number on 10th of the month and last 2 month we get it on 6th of the month. I think usually they will have the number from 5th to 10th. So, we should get the number any time from today onward. Let have 1 or 2 person to call them daily and try our luck. Don't spam them with phone calls. :)