• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: December 2013 (Coming Soon)

Sheesh.

Ok, we can get a grown up to make the call. We need all regions and preferably country cutoffs so that all people can be informed and so that we can try to understand the trends occurring between the regions.

I second that motion.

Wasn't he the same dude that was crying about not getting enough credit last time?

I second that motion.

Wasn't he the same dude that was crying about not getting enough credit last time?

Yes the very same petulant child. Last time he thought the world beyond Europe didn't matter, then launched his temper tantrum about trying to claim credit for what Gabam did. This time he seems to think SA and OC regions are too inconsequential to warrant an additional 30 seconds "work".

Yes the very same petulant child. Last time he thought the world beyond Europe didn't matter, then launched his temper tantrum about trying to claim credit for what Gabam did. This time he seems to think SA and OC regions are too inconsequential to warrant an additional 30 seconds "work".
tomorrow morning if we get the numbers then he is the best for us whoever he is Gabam,Pitbull or any others.

I figured as much.

Perhaps someone should tell him not to bother and let an adult get them instead.

Forget about Gabam. He retired, I'm the new Gabam. If there will be anybody who will reply to my message who needs Oceania and South America number, I will be glad to get them for you.

who ever brings number for us will be appreciated it may b egabam pitbull or anyone else,, why in this forum some group of people are always trying to make fun on other and always disgracing them with their comments.. this forum is just to share info on dv and help each other but i see some groups of people always making fun of other respect all individuals guys to get respect
I second that motion.

Forget about Gabam. He retired, I'm the new Gabam. If there will be anybody who will reply to my message who needs Oceania and South America number, I will be glad to get them for you.

you doing good job get us number for us pitbull I am eager to see of asia.......

who ever brings number for us will be appreciated it may b egabam pitbull or anyone else,, why in this forum some group of people are always trying to make fun on other and always disgracing them with their comments.. this forum is just to share info on dv and help each other but i see some groups of people always making fun of other respect all individuals guys to get respect

I'm with you. There is no need for fighting and disrespect. We are all in this boat together and we should try to help each other. this is why I will get the numbers for you guys, no worries. As soon as I get them, they will be posted. I promise you. May the almighty God be with us all.

I agree with you, but perhaps you should check out certain users' post histories to see who is really guilty of "disgraceful comments".
Also, I believe respect is earned, not "deserved".

I do hope I am misinterpreting what seems to be your view that as long as you get what you need you don't care if some others don't. If everyone had that view there would be no forum of course.

ya mate lets have a respectful environment here lets all respect each other and just donot give any attention to those who cannot give respect to other... get going mate i hope to see some numbers from u soon
I'm with you. There is no need for fighting and disrespect. We are all in this boat together and we should try to help each other. this is why I will get the numbers for you guys, no worries. As soon as I get them, they will be posted. I promise you. May the almighty God be with us all.

If someone is making some mistakes then it is best to teach him kindly.but i am not noticed such things in this forum.what is filled out in humans mind these days.we just want numbers as soon as possible not discussion on extra topics.

YA u are right here but i too have joined this forumn quite early this year and what i see here is here many people are just busy on disgracing other if u post some thing instead of giving the suggestion they dig out some line from that and will try to down that person its my bitter experience I had felt in this forumn so my concept about many people now got changed as here many feel they are the onle one who know all even in pitbull case ya he was little agressive to some point but he was first to give numbers of europe before than anyone did even before he was new so gave only of europe,, we sholuld suggest him to provide all region but we just did trying disgracing him as child crying bla bla...
I agree with you, but perhaps you should check out certain users' post histories to see who is really guilty of "disgraceful comments".
Also, I believe respect is earned, not "deserved".

I do hope I am misinterpreting what seems to be your view that as long as you get what you need you don't care if some others don't. If everyone had that view there would be no forum of course.