• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

UP coming visa bulletin of month February:

There's no use in calling, because they will update it on the Visa Bulletin website. I mean, I tried calling before and there was no use, simply because they don't know it before they get released and when they do get released, it's updated online in shortest notice. Well, that's how I see it.

There's no use in calling, because they will update it on the Visa Bulletin website. I mean, I tried calling before and there was no use, simply because they don't know it before they get released and when they do get released, it's updated online in shortest notice. Well, that's how I see it.

We normally find out the numbers a day or two before they are published online. That doesn't really matter much, but some of us are impatient.

I just called, numbers not available yet.

We normally find out the numbers a day or two before they are published online. That doesn't really matter much, but some of us are impatient.

I just called, numbers not available yet.

Last month they told you just minutes before releasing them in the VB.

About 5 or 6 hours actually. 6 hours is when Mickey Mouse has moved his little hand halfway around your watch. How was skool today?

First post that caught my attention in a very long time. By attention I mean I loughed end my *** off. Nice one Simon.

anyone is there to get us VB early this time anyone out there to call ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How to insert New born baby

Dear freinds,,I have already sent DSP122 & DS230 forms to KCC and my case is being processing. Meanwhile My Second baby was born one month back. So please be kind enough to instruct me that how do I produce the details of my new born baby to KCC. What is the form type that I should use. someone please help me.

Dear freinds,,I have already sent DSP122 & DS230 forms to KCC and my case is being processing. Meanwhile My Second baby was born one month back. So please be kind enough to instruct me that how do I produce the details of my new born baby to KCC. What is the form type that I should use. someone please help me.

You will need to send the following.

1. Corrected 122/230 forms for the adults showing the additional child.
2. 230 form for the child
3. Copy of the birth certificate for the newborn.

Send or email that to KCC.

IF you interview is already scheduled take copies of all of those things to the interview as well, just in case your amendments don't get through the processing in time to get to the consulate.

You will need to send the following.

1. Corrected 122/230 forms for the adults showing the additional child.
2. 230 form for the child
3. Copy of the birth certificate for the newborn.

Send or email that to KCC.

IF you interview is already scheduled take copies of all of those things to the interview as well, just in case your amendments don't get through the processing in time to get to the consulate.

Thank you very much..

is this true pitbull says europe cutoff of 20000 for feb month????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

thnx Sir . but i asked the consular her in my country they told me may be it will be in Oct / Sept how come it will be in march sir, please need more explanation ,

OK - then please answer the question I have asked as that affects your interview date - could you confirm your number - is it in the 3800 to 3900 range or is it actually 38,000 to 39,000?