• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

UP coming visa bulletin of month February:

They usually publish it between the 10th and the 15th. But simon will get us the numbers again before its official, he's the new gabam :)

LOL Vladek. I didn't get them last time - just published what someone passed to me. I will try though...

I can't wait to see the upcoming VB! Man, I read a lot of discouraging stuff about maybe not getting an interview. But Simon told me that my CN might not be that high and that it's very possible for me to get an interview :) However, does anybody know the highest CN that got interviewed last year?

CASE NUMBER: 2014EU00033xxx

In Asia either Iran or Nepal or both may be put on special cutoff otherwise there won't be big jump.As Iranian maximum cases numbers fall below 10k so there is a maximum possibily that Iran will be put on a special limit.lets see what happen this time!!!

I can't wait to see the upcoming VB! Man, I read a lot of discouraging stuff about maybe not getting an interview. But Simon told me that my CN might not be that high and that it's very possible for me to get an interview :) However, does anybody know the highest CN that got interviewed last year?

CASE NUMBER: 2014EU00033xxx

According to the screen scraped CEAC data, 30,532 is the CN of the highest case number interviewed. I think in reality the there were numbers higher than that interviewed.

However, your number is WELL within the safe range, so please don't worry.

Hello Simon what is your predictions for coming visa bulletin Feb/2014 especially for Egypt and Africa ? i am trust your predictions

Hello Simon what is your predictions for coming visa bulletin Feb/2014 especially for Egypt and Africa ? i am trust your predictions

Funnily enough the best predictions I have seen in this thread are from Sloner. So I agree with Sloner that AF would be 24-26k. The country cutoffs are too difficult to predict.

For the record I think Europe should be around 17k (Sloner had said 16 - 18k).

Funnily enough the best predictions I have seen in this thread are from Sloner. So I agree with Sloner that AF would be 24-26k. The country cutoffs are too difficult to predict.

I also predicted that on my ''indesirable thread'' remeber simon?
Feb will move but not as good as march
Af feb 23000 af march 30000 or more
Eu feb 17000 eu march 22000
Thats why i call it big JUMP

I also predicted that on my ''indesirable thread'' remeber simon?
Feb will move but not as good as march
Af feb 23000 af march 30000 or more
Eu feb 17000 eu march 22000
Thats why i call it big JUMP

Yeah I remember. I never quite understood why you thought there would be a big jump in March but a lower jump in February. I couldn't understand why Feb would be held back in any way...

Can you give me your predictions for Egypt also

Yeah I remember. I never quite understood why you thought there would be a big jump in March but a lower jump in February. I couldn't understand why Feb would be held back in any way...

Dear simon
After I checked all the cutt offs on the last 5 years (excluding dv 12) I put all of them together than I devided them on 5, than I got my own number neh!
Now I added a pecentage on each cutt of because of the 40k extra selectees . Than according to my intuition, I considered the publicshut down will have an impact untill february ! Not that february cut offs will be than small no ! I still said that will be a considerable move in there, that's why the big jump will occur in march month, according to me.
Hope u understand my english ;)
Just my opinion like u say

Dear simon
After I checked all the cutt offs on the last 5 years (excluding dv 12) I put all of them together than I devided them on 5, than I got my own number neh!
Now I added a pecentage on each cutt of because of the 40k extra selectees . Than according to my intuition, I considered the publicshut down will have an impact untill february ! Not that february cut offs will be than small no ! I still said that will be a considerable move in there, that's why the big jump will occur in march month, according to me.
Hope u understand my english ;)
Just my opinion like u say

Ahh ok - thanks for explaining. Your method makes sense in factoring in the "capacity" within the regions - so yeah I like that.

What makes you think Uzbekistan will be separate again? And why with such a low number?
because last year he stopped at number 13400. Especially the interview held in Tashkent on Tuesday and Thursday.

My past predictions for January http://forums.immigration.com/showt...sa-bulletin-December-2013-(Coming-Soon)/page2
Forecast for January: Africa 23700-24500, Europe 15000-15500, Oceania 510-540, South America 750-800, Asia 3600-4100.
Except: Egypt ~ 11500-11700
Ethiopia ~ 14000-14500
Nigeria ~ 10000-10500

AFRICA 19,400 Except: Egypt 11,700
Ethiopia 13,000
Nigeria 8,000
ASIA 3,000
EUROPE 13,200
OCEANIA 550
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 700

:( Judge all messed up in October.

Last edited by a moderator:
because last year he stopped at number 13400. Especially the interview held in Tashkent on Tuesday and Thursday.

My past predictions for January http://forums.immigration.com/showt...sa-bulletin-December-2013-(Coming-Soon)/page2
Forecast for January: Africa 23700-24500, Europe 15000-15500, Oceania 510-540, South America 750-800, Asia 3600-4100.
Except: Egypt ~ 11500-11700
Ethiopia ~ 14000-14500
Nigeria ~ 10000-10500

AFRICA 19,400 Except: Egypt 11,700
Ethiopia 13,000

:( Judge all messed up in October.

You can also predict country cut offs ?! How do you do that ?
Have you got a magic ball? :)