• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

UP coming visa bulletin of month February:

asia my dear asia please move fast we are loosing our hopes dear asia please god this not fair please lets have a high jump for asia this moth vb

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you don't put money on these sporting events Sloner - otherwise you would be losing a lot of money....

Britsimon seems to lose the hope and everybody seems as him in this matter.Really,I thing it is worthless job to predict about VB.no hope about big jump this month as well.Asia seems to end up within 10k.

I hope you don't put money on these sporting events Sloner - otherwise you would be losing a lot of money....
Many laughed when I put my money on the Russian team against Barcelona. In the end, I took a lot of money, and the fans of Barcelona were crying. I know more than you about the DV lottery. Absolutely all the numbers have a chance, you do not believe KCC? call them. With your English you still hesitate to do it.
Northern Ireland national football team missed the World Cup, so sorry, deal with it.:(

Britsimon seems to lose the hope and everybody seems as him in this matter.Really,I thing it is worthless job to predict about VB.no hope about big jump this month as well.Asia seems to end up within 10k.

Things will move don't u lose hope my friend. Specially from march month

Many laughed when I put my money on the Russian team against Barcelona. In the end, I took a lot of money, and the fans of Barcelona were crying. I know more than you about the DV lottery. Absolutely all the numbers have a chance, you do not believe KCC? call them. With your English you still hesitate to do it.
Northern Ireland national football team missed the World Cup, so sorry, deal with it.:(

Ok than tell me who's win the champions league this time ? I bet u its real madrid ?

Why would I care about the Northern Ireland football team????

Ok than tell me who's win the champions league this time ? I bet u its real madrid ?
Bayern.
Why would I care about the Northern Ireland football team????
what country you are playing in DV?

Not bayern they can't win two years in a row !!!!
Benzima will kick *** this year. Watch out for hala real
:) can. Bavaria is very strong. Real Madrid is the maximum semifinals.
I am British, but my wife is Spanish so I am chargeable to Spain so I did enter myself. However, as Vladek says - my wife is the selectee.
Thank you. Then I can not remember how Russia took a holiday in England in 2008 for the European Championship.
Even Beckham and Rooney could not help.

Thank you. Then I can not remember how Russia took a holiday in England in 2008 for the European Championship.
Even Beckham and Rooney could not help.

How typical you should bring up old history that has nothing to do with today (just as you did about DV2012). If I remember though, I think Russia were soundly beaten by Spain that year in the semi final. Spain being my country of chargeability - I win!

How typical you should bring up old history that has nothing to do with today (just as you did about DV2012). If I remember though, I think Russia were soundly beaten by Spain that year in the semi final. Spain being my country of chargeability - I win!

Never mind beating russia spain won the tournoiment !
Hala hala espana