• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

UP coming visa bulletin of month February:

thanks sir for your reply i am AS from 38,000 - 39,000 ,

If you are from Iran or Nepal, your chance would be lower to get an interview. Even if from another country, your number is still very high. If you had a lower number (a lot lower) it would increase your chances of getting an interview. If you get an interview, it would be in September.

thanks sir for your reply i am AS from 38,000 - 39,000 ,

OK wehave been working on an assumption that ASIA numbers stopped at around 27,000. However, in the last few days we now have two very high numbers in your range. Were you informed only very recently of your win?

So back to your original question. Yor number is very high so IF you get an interview, what you were told was correct - it would not be before September next year. I have to warn you that your number is so high that you might not ever get an interview. The processing is done in number order and there will not be enough visas for everyone. You are therefore at the back of a long queue and all you can do is wait to see if your number is ever current. Keep in touch with this board and we will be able to inform you. It would also be helpful to know your country of chargeability as certain countries will have earlier cutoffs.

Best of luck to you!

I think it's trolls. For half a year or one message, and then just 2.

no troll , he registered only today and have 3 messages from today,
this year lottery is very strange , high numbers but progress very slowly , i'm in 19XXX and i almost lost hope for getting GC.

Simon, sloner : do u think he was notified late ? May be there is some hidden numbers ! Because even previouse years they never admited hideen numbers ! May lot of people didn't follow up with their forms and now they digging in some hidden # , what do u think ?
I mean why only now they started poping out from no where !

Last edited by a moderator:
Simon do u think he was notied late ? May be there is some hidden numbers ! Because even previouse years they never admited hideen numbers ! May lot of people didn't follow up with their forms and now they digging in some hidden # , what do u think ?

Yeah that was what I was wondering - but I don't know - perhaps he will come back and shed some more light...

Simon, sloner : do u think he was notified late ? May be there is some hidden numbers ! Because even previouse years they never admited hideen numbers ! May lot of people didn't follow up with their forms and now they digging in some hidden # , what do u think ?
additional mailing was not. From the void they could not appear.

Thanks sloner

hi for every body her i just found this forum it was a amazing info provided her i a, dv 2014 Asian , i think most Asian should know about this forum coz i think most of them using another websites , i just hit this forum i was reading there is a lot on info to share and to use it for every one to get benefited from the info most sites didn't provide such info like you friend i am very happy to join know may be its lat but at the end i found you , thanks

loujain abbas
DV2014
AS00033xxx

can you please advice me when it will be my cut of , thanks .

hi for every body her i just found this forum it was a amazing info provided her i a, dv 2014 Asian , i think most Asian should know about this forum coz i think most of them using another websites , i just hit this forum i was reading there is a lot on info to share and to use it for every one to get benefited from the info most sites didn't provide such info like you friend i am very happy to join know may be its lat but at the end i found you , thanks

loujain abbas
DV2014
AS00033xxx

Indeed my friend :) this forum is amazing and very informative.
You are welcome and together we will go through a fabulous adventure :) until the visa and more .
Now concerning your interview date
In my estimation : september 2014
According to your CN.

Btw: what your country of chargeability ?

Indeed my friend :) this forum is amazing and very informative.
You are welcome and together we will go through a fabulous adventure :) until the visa and more .
Now concerning your interview date
In my estimation : september 2014
According to your CN.

Btw: what your country of chargeability ?

Another case # higher than 27xxx. This really put all estimations for Asia invalid. Really need to see what will be the Mar cut off.

OK, within the last few days we have now seen 3 new members from Asia region with numbers that we had previously assumed do not exist. AS33k, AS39k and AS40k.

Interesting...

loujain abbas
DV2014
AS00033xxx

Abbas, when you know you are selected?

I told u guys there will be ! I mean if there is 36000 must have at least
A 34000, 35000 and in between as well !!!!

OK, within the last few days we have now seen 3 new members from Asia region with numbers that we had previously assumed do not exist. AS33k, AS39k and AS40k.

Interesting...

i assume you r great all of you , i am reading the msj's it is valuable i think you should pupblish your info more and more lets all the dv 2014 get befenite of this information and i think you are expert team , all the luck ,