• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Up coming May month visa bulletin.

I've just called, friends
A strange answer... I gave my CN, and she told me that I'm IN now, I'll get the interview in the month of may and I will receive my 2NL 15-31/3/2014
Then I asked for the cutoff number for europe, and she typed on PC than she says "sorry, there is not the cut off number, but you are in for the month of may"
Should I trust her ?
btw, my CN is EU00028.6xx....

I still believe that Rayme had a talk with KCC for 30 mins and was told that Asia will have a HUGE JUMP maybe even 10k.
Still believe in that Rayme. Don't **** us up... Just don't **** us up lol

I've just called, friends
A strange answer... I gave my CN, and she told me that I'm IN now, I'll get the interview in the month of may and I will receive my 2NL 15-31/3/2014
Then I asked for the cutoff number for europe, and she typed on PC than she says "sorry, there is not the cut off number, but you are in for the month of may"
Should I trust her ?
btw, my CN is EU00028.6xx....
Ya sure yo can trust her :)
So basicaly we can deduce that EU has at least cutoff up to 29k
Thank u deutmark

If yes, my 21 y.o. daughter is IN due the Child Status Protection Act for just 6 days....
God bless America, and the officers stating the bullettin :)

I just tried calling KCC (Friday just before 8am, Kentucky time), but the operator said she didn't have the Oceania cut-off yet.

guys just now called kcc no numbers yet...plzzzzzz donot believe in rumors...she said to wait next week for numbers..

I didn't find Britsimone's predictions for this month!!!! can someone give me the link? thanks in advance :)

Hello!

Is there someone can call KCC because KCC has started giving out NUMBERS...??

Nigeria VB is 13,500.

EU 30700 :)

Almost had a heart attack cause at first I thought she said 37k :)

Last edited by a moderator: