Unbelievably Fast Approvals

kansar said:
Thanks for your quick reply H1BneedGC,
His I140 got approved in the last month itself..and we have finished our finger prints and mesg got updated..just waiting to get our PD date current(Feb 2003)

Thats nice to hear that the 140 is approved. Hope your PD becomes current soon and you guys (and all others waiting inline) get the 485s.

Cheers

485 approved no news on 140

Hi

I have got 485 approvals for me, my wife and son 10 days back but there is still no news on 140. Do I need to initiate an enquiry on 140?

Here are my details:

EB3 VSC
07/04 - ND 140/485
02/05 - FP
05/05 - 485 approved
140 approval ???

Thanks

-- Ravi

Ravijx said:
Hi

I have got 485 approvals for me, my wife and son 10 days back but there is still no news on 140. Do I need to initiate an enquiry on 140?

Here are my details:

EB3 VSC
07/04 - ND 140/485
02/05 - FP
05/05 - 485 approved
140 approval ???

Thanks

-- Ravi
Congratulations!
They cannot approve 485 without an approved 140. May be the online status for your 140 did not update. Check with your attorney and company if they got 140 approval notice. In my opinion, you do not need to initiate an inquiry for 140.

Ravijx said:
Hi

My 140 was approved 3 months back, but my lawyer "forgot" to mention it even after I made 5-6 inquiries to his office. I got paniked after my GC was approved and still no news about 140. Finally 3-4 days ago he called and let me know that the 140 was in fact approved "way back-his words".

Unbelievably fast ...

But this is for EB1 (extraordinary ability) and EB1 (national interest waiver), both self-petitions, so it may not be applicable to everyone on this forum. However, just wanted to add my case, to show how things are moving up in Vermont.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

tampaboy said:
But this is for EB1 (extraordinary ability) and EB1 (national interest waiver), both self-petitions, so it may not be applicable to everyone on this forum. However, just wanted to add my case, to show how things are moving up in Vermont.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

Good News on Seante Judiciary Approval and Your Free Camera

Good news: 10/20/2005: Senate Judiciary Reportedly Approved Immigration Proposals
Source:www.immigration-law.com

Also, This info is posted in another forum but wanted to share this to you folks. First I thought it is spams but I got my free
stuff in mail today.. Also Please Note That SIGNING UP for KMART is the FASTEST way you can get credit BELOW and you can cancel it in 2 days without paying a penny. Dont' sign up for credit card offers as it is slow to get credit.

Listen to BBC News Clipping @
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/40101000/rm/_40101790_ipods_carver22_vi.ram

Please Read Yahoo Financial News
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050822/cgm012.html?.v=18

Now Click Here for Your Free Sony DSC T7 Camera
Please do sign up for KMART OFFER to get credit immediately.

PS: This is not a scam…and I'm not trying to send you spam. I just thought you might like to know how I got it. If you're not interested, I'm sorry for bothering you.

Should I-140 be applied within 45 days of labor certification ????

and also please let me know ( point me to the link ) what are the documents needed for I-140..........

do i need to include dependents in I-140 stage ?

Thanks for your help..

I-140 approved in 2 Weeks

I came to know through a friend that a person filed ( believe it is substitution case) 1-140 RD 10/28 got approval message on 11/16 that case has been approved. He was in state of disbelief to get that email when he was expecting to see a Receipt notice or check encashment details.

However he is in Q again for the dates to be current but at the least a step closer.

Thought to share with the Forum that VSC is workig in Top Gear at the least by this case when posted dates are March 2005 for I-140.

Way to go VSC!!! Clear the backlog of I-140 so that people can file for final adjustment,

kvkn_05 said:
My I140 is approved on Nov 25 2005.

Only Three weeks it tooks for approval.

Can you tell us under what category you applied your I-140? (EB3 or EB2?)

I gusess EB3 are getting approved faster than EB2.

thanks
ind

We have applied for I-140 in month of December (EB3)
What I am not understanding is couple of postings say that I-140 is getting approved in min 15 days or a month but couple of postings mention that it is taking 8 months or more....
What is going on? can anyone please explain?

Hello
I am new to this forum and recently got my labor approval(after a good 4 years wait). I am a little confused here about why the VSC I140 processing dates show July 2005 as the processing dates whereas I see that folks who filed for 140 in december are getting approvals... Could someone please help me understand this.
thanks

from my understanding
if the date on vsc website says july 2005
then people dates before 2005 who have not yet got approved are filing lawsuits so they might be careful in moving the dates forward eventhough
they are approving dec 2005 cases
just my 2 cents:)

laborpain01 said:
Hello
I am new to this forum and recently got my labor approval(after a good 4 years wait). I am a little confused here about why the VSC I140 processing dates show July 2005 as the processing dates whereas I see that folks who filed for 140 in december are getting approvals... Could someone please help me understand this.
thanks
To safegurd VSC. VSC select on catagory and approve it for next couple of months.