Unbelievably Fast Approvals

got FP notice today

hi assur,
congrats!!!
I also got my FP notice on 02/28/05 and schedule for 04/16/2005.

EB2
I140/I485/EAD/AP RD: 01/21/05 ND: 01/28/2005
EAD: AD: 02/21/2005
AP: AD: 02/18/2005
I140: LUD: 02/03/2005 AD: 03/01/2005
I485: LUD: 02/03/2005; 02/17/2005

I-140 Approved

My I-140 Got Approved.

PD: Mar-18-2002
I-140 RD : Feb-07-2005
I-140 AD : March-01-2005.
category: EB3

Got FP notice

HI Guys,
I also got my FP notice today, it is scheduled on Apr, 2005.

Good luck to you all.

-witty.

eb3 , dec 30, 2004 vsc concurrent filing

Anybody who filed 140/485 concurrently on dec 30, 2004 in EB3 at VSC got 140 approvals?

my rd is dec30, 2004 and nd is jan20 th 2005. havent had any update on 140 yet.

Hi,
I got my I140 approved today...

I140/I485--RD: 12/28/2004 ND: 01/12/2005
EB3 (labor)PD:02/28/2003.

Finished FP on 02/25/2005 and I485 message updated with received FP result message.

Thanks,
All the best to rest of all..

Thanks Kansar. For the info. Mine was Received on 12/30 and ND 01/19.

May be mine will also be approved sometime this week. Keeping my fingers crossed.......

I-140 approved

My I-140 was approved 03/28/05.

RD and ND 02/09/05 (EB-2)
CP requested.

Good luck to all.
Simonx

Retrogation case Approved!!

Retrogation doesnot work on MYCASE
APPROVED!!!!!!
NO LUD change after FP

Today i got approval Emails just now
More details in next note!!!!

Details.

My details:
I-140/I-485 ND: 14th April 2004.
I-140 AD: 15th SEP 2004.
I-485 AD: 5th April 2005.
Labor Substituion,EB3.
PD:NOV 2002.( Big Question .. How did this case approved!!!)

Good Luck to everyone..

kishuibm said:
Retrogation doesnot work on MYCASE
APPROVED!!!!!!
NO LUD change after FP

Today i got approval Emails just now
More details in next note!!!!

Details.

My details:
I-140/I-485 ND: 14th April 2004.
I-140 AD: 15th SEP 2004.
I-485 AD: 5th April 2005.
Labor Substituion,EB3.
PD:NOV 2002.( Big Question .. How did this case approved!!!)

Good Luck to everyone..
You tell..

180 days for EB1

Got a mail that the card has been mailed

Feels like royalty!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Actually our I485 (My husband--primary) is pending for more than 4 months and I140 was approved recently and he has applied for his H1-8th year extension also and not yet approved . But the problem is he had to go to India because of his parents health problems ...
we know that once he goes to india and come back by using AP he will be no longer can use h1...(we both had EAD)...He cannot go for h1 stamping also as
his old h1 is no more valid and new one hasn't approved yet...

I would like to know how risky is it if he travels now? If its a slight risk he would like to take because of his parents health problems..
Please advise me so that we can go with out having any second thought..

Thanks in advance,

kansar said:
Hello,

Actually our I485 (My husband--primary) is pending for more than 4 months and I140 was approved recently and he has applied for his H1-8th year extension also and not yet approved . But the problem is he had to go to India because of his parents health problems ...
we know that once he goes to india and come back by using AP he will be no longer can use h1...(we both had EAD)...He cannot go for h1 stamping also as

I would like to know how risky is it if he travels now? If its a slight risk he would like to take because of his parents health problems..
Please advise me so that we can go with out having any second thought..

Thanks in advance,

kansar,

since he has already got his I-140 approved..and just waiting on 485, I think he can use AP without any problems. Also, using AP doesn't invalidate H1 status. I am assuming that there is no criminal background....so your 485s shouldn't have any problems as you guys have crossed the difficult hurdle which is I-140.

So without a second thought, ask him to go to India and attend to his parents...I am sure this is more important. He can use AP while returning without any problems and continue to be on H1 on his return.

Ask him to carry his AP and also receipts of pending 485 and other documents.

H1BneedGC said:
kansar,

since he has already got his I-140 approved..and just waiting on 485, I think he can use AP without any problems. Also, using AP doesn't invalidate H1 status. I am assuming that there is no criminal background....so your 485s shouldn't have any problems as you guys have crossed the difficult hurdle which is I-140.

So without a second thought, ask him to go to India and attend to his parents...I am sure this is more important. He can use AP while returning without any problems and continue to be on H1 on his return.

Ask him to carry his AP and also receipts of pending 485 and other documents.
While returning, officer stamps on I94, Passport, AP for one year to resume your application. You have only one reason to use your AP that 'No stamping/Revalidation on your passport'. Travel with all important documents.

kansar said:

I thought H status is canceled using EAD and not coming on AP. I might be wrong though.

youry said:
I thought H status is canceled using EAD and not coming on AP. I might be wrong though.

youry,

Actually, from my understanding of reading kansar's post...her husband is on H1 and not used EAD (they both have received EADs)...his current H1 has expired and has applied for a H1 extension which is still pending...

But you are right..using EAD invalidates H1. However in kansar's husband's case, since he is still on H1, he can return on AP and continue to be on H1 status.

kansar said:
Originally Posted by kansar
his old h1 is no more valid and new one hasn't approved yet... .

H1BneedGC said:
youry,

Actually, from my understanding of reading kansar's post...her husband is on H1 and not used EAD (they both have received EADs)...his current H1 has expired and has applied for a H1 extension which is still pending...

But you are right..using EAD invalidates H1. However in kansar's husband's case, since he is still on H1, he can return on AP and continue to be on H1 status.
In this case, AP should primary option. Because after extension he/she has to get it stamp on the passport oversease, kind of a tough and lenghthy process now-a-days, as heard. DO NOT LINK EAD AND AP, in this situation.

Thank you all for your responses...

but as per "H1BneedGC" using AP doesn't invalidate H1..Is it True??
Because I have read from somewhere in Murthy forums that if one enter here with Ap means that the person is not having any valid H1 (since they are not using) and other way to work here apart on h1b is on EAD.
I don't know how far this is true But i have heard some mixed thoughts about this..Can some one please clear this to me..

Thanks,