TSC Tracker and Discussions - May 1st, 2002

What PO Box do you mail to?

Hi, txi123,

I have same officer number as yours. Did you find anything change on the AVM? I got RFE on 04/16/02 and replied 05/15/02. I thought it should arrive at TSC today. However I did not know what PO Box is right to mail because they gave me two PO Box numbers. On the gold sheet, it shows TX 75185-1182, and on the letter of Officer #5 it shows TX 75185-2135. I mailed to the former after asked my friend. I am not sure if it is right. I think it will delay if mailing to wrong PO Box. So what PO Box did you mail to?

Security checks swamp INS offices

Hi, I found this from
http://communities.msn.com/TexasImmigration
Not sure the exact extent it will affect us.

Applications pile up; workers lack database access, training

By Cheryl W. Thompson
THE WASHINGTON POST

May 16 ~{!*~} The processing of thousands of immigration applications has ground to a halt in an unknown number of Immigration and Naturalization Service offices because workers have not been provided the equipment or training to use a new security database, INS officials said yesterday.

urgent help, what needed for H1 renewal?

My current H1 will expire next month, I want to renew my H1. My company is a small company, it has 25 employees. My boss wants me to handle the renewal by myself, what documents and forms do I need? is there any new change? thanks

Will we get some messages from AVM before approval 140? What\'s that?

Hi,

I called (214)3811423 for my I-140 (ND 04/16/02) and was told it\'s receipt date and takes 250-325 days for precessing. I wonder if we will get some different messages at the case\'s every move. e.g. You case was assigned to an officer, you case was being investigated, your case was handled by .... I know there will be message regarding RFE. If everything is normal, do we have updated messages? Thanks.

Nothing heared from TSC. My attorny wrote to TSC and trying to send fax again. Thanks for that..

did see any approvals coming from TSC. It seems to be there stoped working on I-140s. Any information whats going there.Thanks for that..

Because I got this "news" from msn

http://communities.msn.com/TexasImmigration/txi140page.msnw

This is extracted from the site of the law firm Jenkens and Gilchrist:

INS Central Office Says That I-140 Premium Processing

Likely by June 3, 2002

If all goes as planned, the Service Centers will also accept "upgrade requests" to upgrade pending I-140 petitions to "premium processing" by filing the requisite I-907 application.

Additionally, the newly required IBIS security checks are being run on all beneficiaries

of applications at the Service Centers. Each Service Center is determining the most

efficient means of processing these checks but they are slowing production by 25% to

33%. This means that I-129 petitions that were being processed in 60 days may slip to 90 days.

Approved!!!!!

After long time waiting. Finally got approved! I got the news from
AVM. NIW, ND 9/27/01, AD 5/20/02.

Hope TSC will speed its processing.

Any news about approvals !!! . Waiting since June 2001.

I think we may need a new thread discussion soon. Hope we will hear some sweets news soon.TSC wake up!!!

Longwait02 you r not alone

I\'m a quiet observer of this forum. I\'m still waiting..EB3, ND 9/24/01. I got an RFE, we responded May 7.

IIO said they assigned it already may 9. So I\'m still waiting.
Hope we can hear good news soon.

Keep the faith.