TSC Tracker and Discussions - May 1st, 2002

What\'s CP & AOS, How will they affect GC processing?

On the NSC forum I found some I-140 cases are in category CP or AOS. What is CP or AOS. Are they applicable to I-140 cases filed with TSC? How will they affect I-140 and following 485? Thanks.

My EB-1 (EA) approved

I\'m relieved to report the long-overdue approval of my EB1-EA case
(RD 08/01/01, ND 08/30/01, AD 05/10/02).
TSC has notified my employer by fax yesterday, AVM has changed today.
It was a long story, with no less than two administrative and four congressional inquiries (no lawyers were involved).
But everything comes to an end one day, even with the INS.

I\'ve chosen AOS, will see how it\'s approved when the formal NOA arrives. At least, as an EA, I\'m not tied to any job.

I\'ve actually come to the US as a grad. student back in 1993 -
it\'s been nine years less a month.

So keep faith.

Congrats!! What is called administrative inquiries? Can you tell me?

And also Do you know who was the Officer?

Thanks,
Sabu
EB2-RIR
ND: July 24,2001
RFE: March 14,2002
RFE received : April 09,2002

No, I don\'t know the officer #.
Administrative inquiry means that my employer\'s agency has directly contacted INS through the Federal Government interagency channels
(I work for the Fed. Govt.).

i did it

today after two months. i was not calling as i was busy with other stuff and did not want this to disturb by peace
i think you should get it soon
did u do an inquiry through your congress men? i think tha t is what helped me
hope u get it soon

Thanks for reply. Can you please tell how to do congress man inquiry

I am NY state. I am really frestated this waiting for last 9 months. IMy attorney said he sent inquiry letter to TSC 3 weeks back and so far no reply. I called twice TSC IIO. They said assigned to officer on march 22 first and after security check again on april 30 second time. She said it takes 2 to 4 weeks for final decision. Is it the real normal process. I confused of all this thing. I-140 after my ND getting approval faster than me. I want to do some real inquiry to get my case approval soon. Please please help. Thanks

how come

you are in ny and file from texas state?
 i think if you go to yahoo and govt and then look for congress men in your area.
ask them to inquire on your behalf stating that the current dates are february while yours is ------. one more thing never never expect lawyers to do anything for you. i have very negative and bad view on this leaches. My high priced attorney was doing all the thngs she could do to delay inquiring or taking effort to move her ass.
if mine got approved it is because of the prompt and quick action taken by my congress man. he send me a form (authorisation form to authorise him to act on my behalf)to fill on april 28th and got a response back from him on may 1st stating that ins did come back to him and said that because of sept 11 blah blah but now the case is with an examiner. I got my approval on may 7th.
so go ahead and do it. i am sure because your case is old your approval should be on the way
again dont trust lawyers. their only use is to fill forms for ya
take care . let me know if this helps

My AVM Message Updated

At last something has happened! They are requesting further information, but i don\'t know what yet! I am EB3 ND 09/18/01 checked AVM on 05/11/01 AM GMT. I will update as soon as further information known. Is this an RFE?

I came here everyday, nobody answer my question: CP & AOS & IIO

On the NSC forum I found some I-140 cases are in category CP or AOS. What is CP or AOS. Are they applicable to I-140 cases filed with TSC? How will they affect I-140 and following 485? Thanks.
ALso What\'s IIO?

Hi, CP is consuler processing. These are belongs to final stage of GC. Nothing

related to I-140 of any Center. For more info. see www.immihelp.com www.imminfo.com. IIO means Immigration Information Officer the person who is reviewing I-140 applications. Hope this help.

I-140

I called Tone talker yesterday they said my case with assigned on 3/08/02. but so far no news.