TSC Tracker and Discussions - May 1st, 2002

TSC is dead on 2002 case

TSC is absolutely crazy on the order they are processing now on I-140 cases, Last month we saw some of the early 2002 case has been approved, but now, you can hardly see any approvament no matter it is 2001 or early 2002 case, God knows what the heck is going on in TSC.

My case, 02-114, RD Feb 28, 2002, still waiting.

Larry

How a couple of Feb cases got approved within a week?

On Hary\'s track there were a couple of Feb. 02 cases got approved within a week, any body know why?

welcome to the mad world of the TSC mylvka!!

The TSC is arbitrary, irrational, unfair and sometimes just plain perverse. KP is waiting for over a year...

To notify INS address change while I-140 is pending

Anybody did that before? I have only the front page of I-140 receipt but not the back page (attourney gave me a scan copy). Is there instruction about address change on back page? Thanks.

PS. I saw on some website that any non-citizen must notify INS their address change within 10 days after move. If they fail to do that they may be punishable from $300 fine up to deportation. My attorney let me do it myself using form AR-11 after I asked if that\'s necessary. I am not sure how serious INS will be with that. http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/ar-11.htm

Great!-Congratulations!! KP

Good to see this board with ur approval KP.
Congratulations!!

Good Luck!

Congratulations KP. I think TSC was doing ultimate test of patience on you. Any way its all over.

I can not imagine the pain of you guys Basker & others

Thanks KP. Still one more question

How do I find /reach senator? Any idea ?
Also what is AILA ?
Please reply.So that I could forward your emails to my lawyer

Gking, Baskar, Pump and amny more friends in this board

My case was approved on the day IIO called my Dean. Today, I checked AVM and it says this case is approved on June 7, 02 and notice is mailed blah blah.

But as you all know I suffered a lot during I-140. I will believe in real when I see actual notice or get reply from senator office or from AILA sources.

I think IIO just wanted to make sure that I am still with University.

I am a frequent visitor of this Board since January 2001 and did tracking work during May-June 2001. I wished good luck and congrats thousands and thousands members of this board. But I was unlucky to be delayed so long. It took approximately 16 months for TSC to approve my case and they gave me all shorts of troubles (one RFE and one notice of intent to deny petition) and kept sitting on file for 10 months before issuing first RFE and when I replied second RFE and reply was found suitable they took 4 months to approve the case.

Meantime I had four enquiries through senator office, three enquiries through AILA.

It was a painful process, and still final stage has to go through, however, all along I believed that some day my case must be approved.

God bless all those who are waiting and one day your case will be approved.

KP
TSC I-140, ND Feb 20, 2001
AD June 7, 2002

No Title

Approval notice received today. So it took exactly 7 days. My case was approved on 7th June and my lawyer and employer, both of them got approval notices today on 14th June.

This may help to estimate time frame for approval notice to fellow TSC waiters

Good luck to all of you.

KP

No Title

Thanks a lot Pump. Hope life will be excellent with green card and freedom of changing the job as and when you need to do so.

Yes, I hope so AOS should be faster.

Wish you all the best

KP

TSC IIO called Dean of my Univresity about my case

Dear all,

This is just to let all RFE guys know that TSC IIO called Dean Engineering School of University where I am a tenure track Professor.

Since my case was filed in Feb 2001 with ND Feb 20, 2001, TSC IIO called back to check with Dean that I am still with University and more important University still willing to employ me.

My Dean said of course this a permanent, tenure track full time position and Dr. Patel is going to be with us forever. That was end of conversation.

Since it was Friday (June 7, 2002) and I didn\'t go office that day, I came to know about this phone call from TSC on Monday (June 10, 2002).

I don\'t know what does that mean but it seems to me that there is some activity.

TSC behaves like a Dormant Volcano just to erupt once a while without doing nothing for months and months.

Good luck to you all

KP
TSC I-140, ND Feb 20, 2001
Ist RFE Dec 12, replied on Jan 13, 2002
IInd RFE (notice of intent deny the petition) Jan 26, 2002, replied on Feb 13, 2002

AD ? God knows

KP - Congratulations

I am a relative newcomer to the board but man I am delighted yours finally went through. It was an agonizing journey.

Come back to this board occassionally please. We could do with your comments and opinions.

Once again this is great news.

KP - I am so happy to hear about your approval

You have been a long-timer on the TSC I-140 board. I shared part of my journey with you as you might recall from early 2001. Even though my journey is finally over with plastic card in my hand on May 5, 2002, I still look up the I-140 board to check if my good old friend KP has got approval.

All along your painful experience, I always had hope that you would get it sooner or later. I can not tell you how happy I feel to hear about your approval. I am positive that your AOS processs will be breeze compared to your I-140.

Your story has a great message for all immigrants, and that message is - Never lose hope.

Congratulations.

Your friend

Pump

No Title

Baskar,

I tried many times calling IIO but succeeded only once to be disconnected at latter moment on that day. If you could try around 2 PM central time you have chance to get through. However, by that time IIO are tired telling all shorts of crap and they will happy to tell you crap story about your case.

I wrote senator and my lawyer is approaching through AILA. Apart from these I don\'t know what to do.

Good luck to you

KP

No Title

Thanks, rzz1gv,

I will keep on coming here. At least I can help new comers in topics such as how to contact senator etc. My senator helped me though my case wasn\'t approved in time but I apprecaite his help.

Good luck to you.

KP

No Title

Gking,

Thanks, I will decide what to do ?
Since AVM does not say about case going to NVC, no wonder it is approved for AOS. If it is approved for AOS, I am not going to file I-824, instead I will go for I-485.

Wish you good luck for your I-485 case, you have done FP so your case should be approved soon.

KP