TSC Tracker and Discussion - January 2, 2002

Hello, MarkWang:

What kind of visa are you holding? I just got an advanced degree and got a job offer, but still on F-1 visa. I am not sure if TSC treats F-1 visa and H-1 visa differently for NIW cases. Thanks.

You may want to have a peek of what you should prepare for I-485

eb1tsc "List Of Documenst for I-485" 1/7/02 12:08am

Good luck.

Affadavit of support?

It seems to me that this form is for family based and not employment based. The other family members are not being sponsored, they are derivative beneficiaries of the primary applicant.

Affadavit of support

I think even for employment based immigration the primary immigrant has to submit Affadavit of support for each family member he/she plan to file with.

From form 485

Submit the Affadavit of Support if your adjustment of status application is based on your entry as a fiance, or a relative visa petition filed by your relative, or on an employment based visa petition BASED ON A BUSINESS THAT IS 5 PERCENT OR MORE OWNED BY YOUR FAMILY.

So in many situations (like mine) it would not be required.

Affidavit of Support may not be required.

But it does not hurt you to include it. I-765 signature card is not requrired either, but I noted that someone got RFE without it. Some old and "experienced" IIO may not be familiar with new rules. I guess this is why someone gets strange RFE.

I am a holder of F1 visa, studying for my doctorate.

However, I have had a master degree. I do not think the visa types affect the processing for NIW.

I am worried about the time difference between NIW and EB2(RIR),EB3 etc. There is few clue for NIW at present.

One question. Does the processing time count from ND or PD?

The notice said the time is counted from ND. However, I found many recent approval cases are those with early PD, but with delayed ND.

Is it confusing?

No Title

Happy New Year 2002 to every one.

My RFE sent today to INS TSC by overnight mail.

Wish you good luck to every one

KP, TSC I-140 EB2(RIR), ND Feb 20, 2001, RFE Dec 12, 2001.

MAy filers Please check AVM or call IIO

It is getting more frustrating with job conditions getting worse day by day. Waiting since MAy..

Happy New Year, KP

I hope we both see approvals for our RFEs soon. Mine was updated in the AVM as received on Dec. 20th.
I think I\'ll start checking every few days.

Same for my case

I noticed your case wase an EB1 and was filed about the same day as mine. My ND is Jan. 5th and until now it\'s still pending. I really hate TSC\'s slow process in I-140.

I want to ask my sponsor to write a letter to query the status. Do you think it\'s a good idea? My laywer simply told me to be patient and wait a little bit longer (It was the third time he told me that). What did your lawyer tell you to do?

Lin

No Title

Some how I feel better knowing I am not the only one with an 1-140 one year old. My lawyer said to be patient as well. They said that once it is with an officer any outside interference could only slow things down. I do not know if that is true or not but for now that is the route I am following. I am hopeful that all outstanding January people will hear good news very soon.

Finally Approved

Guys I 140 is finally approved. Like many on this board might know I was in India for month of December 01. I checked AVM after coming back and was glad to know that my 140 was approved on Nov 29 2001.

H1TOGC
ND March 05 2001
EB3/RIR.

This message board is great help and great support. Keep the faith. Hang in there.

I will be applying for 485 in NSC as thats where i have been working for last 3 years.

Good Luck.

h1togc

Longwaiting2, you must write letters to your local congressmen and senators, they will help you make

your attorney does not care the progress of your case, he/she only cares how she/he can get a new customer, the progress of your case will not bring her/him additional income. So, write letters to congressman, you will be helped.