tsc-receipting times

My Notice of Action (NOA) arrived today.

"You will be notified of the date and place of your interview when you have been scheduled by the local USCIS office. You should be notified within 365 days of this notice."

I thought the NOA would have taken longer, after such a long wait for cheque cashing.

Now there'll be a long interlude before finger printing.

I'll keep this updated.

"You will be notified of the date and place of your interview when you have been scheduled by the local USCIS office. You should be notified within 365 days of this notice."

I thought the NOA would have taken longer, after such a long wait for cheque cashing.

I'll keep this updated.

At least TSC was fast to provide NOA after check was cashed.

thanks folks for your update

at least ,we know tsc stuck on july 30, inlineagain's check has been cashed already and a few guys with the same pd-didn't.

my bad guys...
I just checked my bank account and our checks got cashed on 11/26

mailed to tsc 7/26
received by tsc 7/30
check cashed 11/26

I'll keep this updated.

What priority date does your NOA letter show?

It's odd that the priority dates don't match on mine and fullof hope's.
and the number of days to notification of interview on mine is different from mlsimmy's, althougn our PD is the same and mlsimmy sent N400 2 days before me.

I'm guessing that perhaps the PD depends on who processed each N400, and mine must have slipped under the wire from the desk of a faster worker last week.

The number of days thing might depend on which district office we'll be allocated.
I think mine will be Oklahoma City - that's where I had to go for FP last year when removing conditions from greencard.

I don't know - it seems a bit of a crap shoot from evidence so far, but at least things are moving now. :)

It's odd that the priority dates don't match on mine and fullof hope's.
and the number of days to notification of interview on mine is different from mlsimmy's, althougn our PD is the same and mlsimmy sent N400 2 days before me.

I'm guessing that perhaps the PD depends on who processed each N400, and mine must have slipped under the wire from the desk of a faster worker last week.

The number of days thing might depend on which district office we'll be allocated.
I think mine will be Oklahoma City - that's where I had to go for FP last year when removing conditions from greencard.

I don't know - it seems a bit of a crap shoot from evidence so far, but at least things are moving now. :)

What does your letter say? Does it say "received the application on this so and so date?"
Is that the priority date?

whatishappening - the NOA letter has boxes at the top, one of which is headed "Priority Date" and 27 July 2007 is entered there.

It's the same date as the "Received Date" which is found in the previous box.

I had thought my PD would be Monday 30 July because that's the date I was told by the PO that my packet was signed for - but perhaps that's something to do with the Service Center's mail being a PostBox address. My packet arrived on the 27th but wasn't actually signed for until 30th.

Check not cashed yet .... TSC received the App on 7/30/07 ... Called the 800 today and they are still harping on the 7/29 date that is officially been released .... so got to wait till this Friday

im9999

A friend of our's whose application was recived by tsc on July 26th , got their check cashed yesterday. I know the anxiousness you must be going thru. Please be patient may be your's will get cleared by next week.

full of hope
mailed to tsc 7/26
received by tsc 7/30
check cashed 11/26

"""Looks like the turtle has started to move a little"""-----yes....,
but reading the last post i guess this turtle is moving backwards

I am not sure how fast this turtle can move

TSC is so slow it is slower than regular turtle. May be they not have that extra staff to help them. I read some where that VSC has 300 extra people just to enter the data. I do not think TSC has any extra staff to help us.:rolleyes: