tsc-receipting times

I received my NOA today and can expect an interview in 365 days. My last name was spelled incorrectly on the notice ... should I contact them and make them aware of their mistake or just wait and see if they correct it on their own? Thanks!!

I received my NOA today and can expect an interview in 365 days. My last name was spelled incorrectly on the notice ... should I contact them and make them aware of their mistake or just wait and see if they correct it on their own? Thanks!!

Call the USCIS customer service number to let them know of their mistake.

I would defenetly give a call.It sais if there are any mistakes with you personal info on your NOA you need to call. Probably it's only typing error on your NOA letter but to be sure and not to be nervous for the next several months I think just give them a call and fix it,esp if the mistake is taking place in the computer system too.

"Phantom moves like lightning!!" - remember those phantom comics? Well, TSC has been moving like phantom.

I saw in another forum (visajourney.com) - a person who had mailed his N400s to TSC on 11/17, received at TSC on 11/19 got his checks cashed on 12/28/2007 !!

At this rate, TSC might become current in receipting in a week or so!!

Wait for a spate of 'checks cashed' messages tomorrow and later this week :)

Recieved NOA

I recieved NOA toady stating that I should be expected to notified about my interview within 450 days of the notice.
I am sure I may not be able to Vote in the upcoming elections :)

Friends,

I also received my NOA just now..

Appl sent.........09/07/07
Check cashed...12/18/07
NOA................12/31/07

Cheers !!

Mailed to TSC on 11/17 received on 11/19
Check Cashed on 12/28
Edit/Delete Message

Last edited by a moderator:
checks cashed for application sent on 11/17? Vow!!

That's superfast!!!
Others please post your updates? Any others who sent their application in November and got their checks cashed?

thanks,
Newbie001.

My checks have cashed. Applications were sent on 12/06/2007!!!

Yes! That's true. I just checked my bank account for something else. And surprise surprise... USCIS deposited checks on 12/28/2007 and my bank honored it on 12/31/2007.

TSC, I guess is the fastest now. What a change??!!

Thanks,
Newbie001.

TSC Receipting update !!

Finally, we have an update from TSC as of December 28th. It says, N-400 receipting has moved ahead one month to 10/29.

But, I see various posts of checks cashed for N-400 received at TSC on 11/19.

Expect another decent jump this week - to probably 11/30 or 12/15.

TSC is moving right along!! As expected, my checks were cashed today - 01/02/2008 (see my dates below). Looking at other cases posted in this forum, my NOA should arrive in about 10 days, and then wait for FP notice in about 30 days or so.