Tsc-may/june Outstanding Receipt Tracker

EAD Approved!! -- Need suggestions

Heard it on AVM that my EAD has been approved on August 23. Details
RD 05/09
ND 07/27
EAD 08/23.

Well guys I need your advice. On friday my lawyer sent my wife\'s H1 papers for Premium Processing. Is there a way I can stop the application process? The FedEx may reach VSC center on Monday morning August 27. Please suggest what I can do? When can I expect cards??
Thanks
GChopes

No Title

GCHopes,

It should take 10-12 days from the date of approval. In my opinion, u should wait until u see the EAD card for your wife. Talk to your lawyer about "what to do" afterwards.

applied on June 12th .. EAD/AP/485 ....

Still waiting for reciepts .....

called lawyer .... NO news about the reciepts ...

No Title

Congrats GCHopes,
All the best. I guess there is a way to reach ( email and telephone) to VSC and ask them to stop processing the application. I don\'t know if they would refund the money?
all the best.
kofi

No Title

PSVGC,
Since u\'r lawyer filed the papers, wouldn\'t recipts go to the lawyer? and then he would send them to you.
I wondered b\'se u said u\'r expecting receipts in mail today !!
kofi

hI

it\'s like this,

my comp lawyer takes care , ensured that the address mentioned in the
applications is my home address, so the application\'s reciept will
reach me..

My company\'s lawyer did not file G-28(attroney representation) form
with INS, so actually he said he cannot represent me anymore
as there would be a conflict of intrest as he represents my employer
too... he is ready to advice me and all that, but if i need a lawyer
for somereason(god forbid) then i will have to hire a immigration
attorney for myself..

that\'s how iam sure that the reciept notices will reach me, instead
of my attroney..

regards

psvgc

No Title

Thanks PSVGC for explanation.
Hope u get it soon, please leep posted us here.
Thanks,
kofi

receipt date

We got the SRC numbers through our cleared checks. Our application was delievered by Fedex on May 9. But the automated system says the application was received on August 17. Will that be the receipt date? Can TSC actually state the receipt date as the date they opened this application? I can understand if it is 10 days or so. They are entering as receipt date a day 100 days from the original receipt of the application.

Have you checked the status through the automated system? thanks for any info.

No Title

got cleared checks. But system says recieved on aug 17 while fedex says delivered on may 9. Seems like there is no end to what TSC can do wrong. They are entering an incorrect receipt date.

No Title

You can actually check your receipt date by using the TSC automated system and entering the SRC numbers in the cleared checks.

No Title

Mark,
Since they have already mailed u\'r recipts on Aug 17, havn\'t u received the receipts as yet? its almost 10 days since they mailed the receipts. I guess Aug 17 is notice date.
kofi

Anybody applied without A#

Hi guys,while applying for I-485 I didn\'t know what an A# is which I came to know later thru this forum.So I filed for 485 without filling that A# column.Would it affect our entry into computer ??A# seems to be an important one.

Soon you will get your EAD cards

My EAD was approved on 7/28(from what showed on the card), and I received the card in mail on 7/30. You should be able to get it any time.

Good luck.

YK

My lawyer said if you have A# your \'d better fill in one. if you do not have it, it is fine.

I have A# from I140. but my husband did not file I140, so he did not have a A#. So on my 485, i filled in A#, on his 485, no A#

YK and others

YK,
On my reciepts, my attorney address was printed and they were mailed to the firm. When they mail the cards...do they mail it to me or to the firm?

My lawyer was able recall the FedEx package(H1 Premium for my wife). That was close.

I guess, I am little paranoid or so.......
thanks
GChopes

Receipt Notice Arrived

My lawyer has received the Notice of Action against my I-485 and AP applications.
Mailed on or about May 22nd, 2001.
RD - 5/31
ND - 8/22

It says, for AP it will take from 30 to 60 days. I need to travel immiediately... can anyone tell me how long it really takes for them to issue an AP?

No Title

I had applied for 485/EAD/AP on June 16th 2001.
RD June 18,01
ND July 03,01

EAD approved Aug 07, 01 --- received on Aug 20
AP approved Aug 22, 01 --- not yet received