TSC I-140 board on Fec 12, 2002, come in, a lot new approvals

Kindly Clarify this, Please.

I am from India and I don\'t know about Texas Much. Is April, May, June, July still come before August in Texas?

Nan Shi

No Title

Yes, April, May, June and July came before Augsut but for for a very-very short period of time. Those who were lucky got through. Hope in next round these months stay for longer period of time.

Good luck to you

KP

Don\'t Delay. Those who filed I-140 Application last week, Kindly check AVM.

TSC does not know what it is doing and How it is doing. Your application might have got approved.

New to this forum

Hi guys,
iam new to this forum. These are my details

EB2 RIR
I-140 RD - 08/03
I-140 ND - 08/28

Still waiting to hear the good news from texas.

EB2 (NIW) Query!!

Any ideas with processing time for EB2(NIW) cases. My details are PD 06/01/01 and RD 07/25/01.

Finally Talked to TSC IIO just a moment ago

After taking 1 hour from work and dialing for 1 hour from 3pm to 4pm,

I finally got through the phone system at 3:59pm. Probably the last caller accepted for the wait to talk to an IIO. 15 minutes later, the phone was answered. My case went to an officer on Feb. 12th. The IIO said a decision should be made anytime soon. Finally after 10 months some news on my case.

EB2-RIR
RD 4/20/01
ND 7/18/01

NSC tranfer case, RFE sent on 02/14

Hi,
just to let you guys know, that a RFE was sent yesterday.
EB3, RD 04/27/01, transferred to NSC 12/12/01.
Atleast NSC is processing cases!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ukcper

Guys...My case transferred to VSC

My case details:
PD: 03-09-2001
RD: 11-15-2001
ND: 11-15-2001

Transferred to VSC on 02-14-2002. I checked the AVM today morning.

Approved

Hello Guys,

finally my case was approved on 02/13/2002, ND 07/16/2001, EB3.

Just checked AVM on SAT morning 6.30 am and not sure when exactly AVM updated.

Thank\'s to all my friends. This site is providing good Info for all of us.

also many thanks to GKING, Texas lucky , KP.

Wish you good luck my friends

Sekhar_Tsc

Congratulations Miami......

Great news Miami.. This is the first transfer to VSC.. Though we have been hearing about VSC\'s involvment since Christmas... If I remember correctly you are in EB3(RIR).. right??

My RD is first October and ND Nov 5th... Did not transfer to anywhere...

Check one more time please and keep us posted .. Thanks ...

No Title

I checked AVM this i.e Saturday morning NO CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!
WatchTSC,nanshi,Texaslucky, citizen what is your status guys.

EB2
RD 30 JUN 01
ND 30 JUL 01
AD Don\'t Know

UTAUST_140...Even I did not believe this when I heard..

It was a real surprise to me this morning. I checked more than 5 times to confirm this. The actual message is: "On Feb-14th 2002, your I140 Immigration petition for Alien worker was transferred to our Office in Vermont Service Center for processing. Our office in VSC will send you a written decision....".

Yes you are correct, Mine is EB3 RIR ND: 11-15-2001. Good luck guys..Good news on the way to everybody..

No change but feeling positive

I did call and heard the good old stupid message but I am feeling a lot more positive now after hearing the 25th Jul case approval. This means at least someone is looking into EB2 Cases
Hoping for a speedy approval

Please check AVM....

Everybody whose ND around 11/10 or after please check AVM... My ND is Novembe 5 .. still at TSC (as of today).. My friend\'s ND is September 20.. Still at TSC ...

I don\'t know what\'s the deal... But good thing is TSC is making some progress...