TSC I-140 board on Fec 12, 2002, come in, a lot new approvals

Question ...

Hey GKING, do you know whether there is any consequences (I mean bad) of travelling abroad while 140/485 pending... I am not sure whether I can travel abroad if I have to ...

I remember the lawyer telling me not to travel abroad without consulting him ...

Thanks man...

For UTAUST_140

I think in you DS-156 application you have to check for YES for question asking whether you applied for immigrant visa or not.

That is not a problem at all. I did the same in my form. I had asked that question to Ron Gotcher in imminfo.com. Basically we should put the exact fact. Yes or No does not affect H1 stamping.

During 485 stage if you travel outside you need to have advance parol form INS.

Thanks

For UTAUST_140

I think in you DS-156 application you have to check for YES for question asking whether you applied for immigrant visa or not.

That is not a problem at all. I did the same in my form. I had asked that question to Ron Gotcher in imminfo.com. Basically we should put the exact fact. Yes or No does not affect H1 stamping.

During 485 stage if you travel outside you need to have advance parol form INS.

Thanks

Thanks ....

Thanks gentlemen.. I just heard from my office that I might have to travel out for a week or so... That\'s why I was curious whether I can travel abroad or not.....

Thanks again...

Best of Luck to KP ...here is something u can try ....

The most amazing thing happened !! The IIO personally called up my lawyer and apologized for the error on the part of TSC to approve my 140 for AOS when I had requested it for CP !!!! They have fixed the error and dispatched the file to NVC !!! (It just took them one day after the approval to fix it)

Can you believe that !!!!

It was all due to the fact that my lazy lawyer will never call or chase the INS so out of frustration my WIFE followed up with the INS and made this happen !!

So it does look like some good souls do work at TSC .....So keep calling and make it Happen !!

No Title

Hi im9999!

Nice to hear that your approval is corrected to be CP.
Good luck with your CP.

Papers were sent to INS TSC on Feb 8, 02 by Fedex, however, still I hear the same message. Probably they have not updated the AVM.

KP

Good luck to all TSC waiters

Your day will come. My journey that started from TSC finally ended on 2/11/2002 when I got my passport stamped for I-551. Yours will too.

For those who are planning CP

There was some confusion going around for PCC requirement CP in India. So I sent an email to Mumbai consulate. Thought of sharing with all. Don\'t laugh on my words in email "I am about to apply.."
Thanks to TSC

------------------------------------------------------
You require both
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 11:54 PM
To: \'mumbaiiv@state.gov\'
Subject: PCC requirement for Immigrant VISA

Hi

I am about to apply for consular processing for my Immigrant Visa (Employment based, EB2).

I lived in India & then in US for past 3 years.

In reference to Police Certificate requirement do I need to take that certificate from Indian Consulate in US or from police department from US & India.

The Mumbai Consulate web site (http://usembassy.state.gov/mumbai/wwwhimmi.html#police) still says people of Indian origin does not require any police certificate.

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards
---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi KP

Could you share with me the officer number who is processing your case? I\'m wondering if we have the same officer (#29). I submitted my RFE more than 2 months ago and my I140 notice date is almost a year old. My lawyer has sent a fax to the TSC supervisor two days ago asking about my case. I\'m still waiting.

Thanks.

I140 transfer issue

If the I140 has been transfered from TSC to Other service centers, How can we track the case with old tracking number(SRC number) issued by TSC?

Response is greately appreciated.

yes, you need to use number issued by TSC (SRC XX XXX XXXXX)

use the same number to track your case at NSC or VSC

I-140 transfer issue .....

Thanks for the quick response.

Here is the confusion.. My friend told me that we have to replace SRC with LIN(for Nebraska) or EAC(for Vermount) leaving other number as it is. Ex: if the number given by TSC is SRC-11-111-11111, according him I need to track this as LIN-11-111-11111 in Nebraska center. What is the gaurentee that the numeric part would NOT duplicated in the other center(s)?. Sorry to trouble you guys. This solves the BIG confusion.

April 17

My Notice Date is April 17, 2001. Still it is not approved or issued RFE. What does it mean

Detail of April 17 th case

My Receipt Date is April 10
Notice Date - April 17
Category - EB2 RIR

Seven people from my company filed I140 at the same time and the notice dates are between April 17 th to April 25th. None of us heard anything about the case. And the Lawyer asked us to wait for few days.

This is the first time i am posting my case here. I am regular followe of this site.