TSC I-140 board on Fec 12, 2002, come in, a lot new approvals

Talked to IIO - status quo

EB2 (RIR), ND 7/27/2001
After redialing for 25 min, got into the queue and after waiting for an hour, talked with an IIO. She told that "the application is in transit to be assigned to an officer". When I asked her how long does it take for it to make progress, she asked me to "check back in 2 weeks and a decision should be made by then".
I know people have been waiting for several weeks after their case has been assignd to an officer. Not really sure if the 2 week thing is for real.

I don\'t agree with EB-1 processing time. EB-1 ND1/12/01 still waiting. don\'t know what had happene

Z_D, your case may be in exceptional situation, i,e, it may have lost, I wish I am wrong. But thing

No one except you, the benefit, will care the progress of your case. It is time to write to the local congressman, they will help you to figure out which plase you file is now. They wil help you to dig it out from the deep garbage can. Good luck, my sister/brother.

Approval notice received

The approval date was January 31st. The employer received the notice on Friday. I have just fedexed our 485 applications (and my 765) to TSC. Best wishes for all (Especially KP).
Ken

Congratulations Ken .....

Congratulations Ken.. I am so glad to hear this news.. I hope and pray that Kishan also gets his approval very soon....

Good luck with your AOS....

Hey GKIng .. Have you completed your medical exams?? Just curious....

gking

you said most approvals before july 17th are done then how come hari is still out there with april dates?
i dont even see an rfe for him. so what is going on? is this person still around ?

TSC Guys call 1800 INS number at least once a day

All TSC I140 guys waiting and overdue on processing times, help yourself.

Please call 1800 national number at least once a day and tell the rep or supervisor about your case and ask about status, where to write or fax, etc. I think the national INS is getting the message about TSC. I\'ve called about 50-75 times in the last 1.5 month. They use the calls to survey the service of the various centers. One call may not make a difference, but many on TSC will. Lets get the message out about TSC.

Tetanus are scarce.....

Hi GKing.. I also wanted to do my medical.. Yes... my lawyer also told me that we will be able to get it done in two days...

But I know some vaccines (misspell??) aren\'t available (e.g. tetanus etc.) at this moment.... So please keep an eye at your county/parish health department.. As soon as you hear that they got all the vaccines in stock, I think it\'s better to get vaccination done...

Vaccination never expires... So get the vaccination done from your county health and then whenever you hear approval go to doctor and get the 693 filled up... At least I am planning to do so...

EdL congrats

EDL congrats on your EB1 approval. You said you are going AOS route. I am going CP route. Good luck,
DHK

FROM immigration-law.com - TSC sucks all this is just talk. They still do a terrible job

Updated 02/12/2002: TSC Strives to Reduce I-140 Processing Times

I wonder people have noticed the change in TSC I-140 processing times. TSC was experiencing unusual backlog in the I-140 processing times. AILA Liaison Meeting Minutes of 12/10/2001 indicates that several thousands of I-140 are being transferred to NSC and VSC in an effort to bring I-140 adjudication current by May 2002! Good! I-140 current means 90 days under the INS HQ priority guidelines. Back to Top

GKing, check with local physicians

It took us 4 months to get an appointment here in NC.
The photos were no problem, as it took 10 minutes for the whole family and I think photographers make some easy money on them.

Gking those dates are about right. I have been in good communication with the HR person. Without a lawyer, we have taken care of things quickly.

Please Check AVM tonight .....

Hoping there will be a lot more approvals will be comming. Guys/gals please post good news. Wish all the best.

EB2 approved

Hi!

I140 RD 04/24/2001
RFE reply receipt date : 12/23/2001
Today I heard the AVM saying I140 approved on 02/11.

This forum has the nicest people and I thank you all and also Rajeev for hosting this. To all the wonderful people in the forum, I wish you all the best. Let me know if you need any more info.