TSC I-140 board on Fec 12, 2002, come in, a lot new approvals

My case also transferred to VSC

My case details:
PD: 06-15-1999
RD: 11-05-2001
ND: 11-16-2001
Transferred to VSC on 02-14-2002. I checked the AVM yesterday(02-15-2002) night at 9.00 P.M

My Category is EB3(Regular)

No Title

Checked AVM and listened standard message

Guys, I checked AVM and found out that my second RFE (sent on Feb 8, 02) was received on Feb 13, 02.

AVM says, it is taking us 200 to 275 days to process this type of case, however preliminary processing is complete therefore it will take maximum of 275 days to process this case.

I think it may be a standard message.

I have already waited nearly 12 months, I don\'t know how much I have to wait more. It is bad luck of mine that I got struck in TSC random processing.

Good luck to all of you.

KP
TSC I-140 ND Feb 20, 2001

EB3 Approval...

Found another EB3 approval :
Pls. add my approval to your tracker. Your tracker was very useful and really gave us something when there was really nothing.

Good job Advait and all others that are doing this great service.

SRC : 01-261-52***
Case : EB3
Center : TSC
Receipt Date : 08/31/01
Notice Date : 09/06/01
Approval Date : 02/15/02

GKing....

Hey GKing.. Sorry about that .. yes I am EB3(RIR)... I will check about my friend\'s case.. I think that\'s EB3 too.. I will check and keep you posted...

Please add these details to tracker

SRC:01-271-5***
Case: EB3
Center:TSC
Receipt Date: 18/09/01
Notice Date: 09/01?

We are in the Uk and are unable to use the AVM phone number, does anyone know a number?

Its 214-381-1423. Its should be in the bottom of your notice.

You will need case number from your notice like SRC-01-xxx-xxxxx

Some Updates

RD : 10/01/2001
ND : 11/07/2001

Still with TSC. Same old message

One of my friend got transferred to NVC on Feb 14th
RD : 12/13/2001
ND : 12/14/2001

It looks like NDs after Nov 10th got transferred to NVC.

Whats the delay ?

Rashid,

Congratulations for your interview. What is the delay between the I-140 approval and actual interview date ?

Does the CP processing time differ based on whether you chose for CP while applying for I-140 and after approval of I-140 ?

Rest of you all. Hang on..May God grant you patiance...

How do I know my category: EB2 or EB3?

In Part 2 of my I140 petition, "Petition Type," item d was checked. Item d states: A member of the professions holding an advanced degree or an alien of exceptional ablity.

In the receipt the exact words in the "Section" column are: Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg, or of Excetn\'l Ability Sec. 203 (b) (2).

From the above information, can anybody tell me what category I belong to? EB2 or EB3? Thank you very much.

To rashid

It is nice to hear that your interview is scheduled on March 18, 2002. Good luck for whole CP process.

Also, thanks for caring about my case.

KP

Thank you UTAUST_140, My attorney told me I belong to EB3

Which was also I filed for. The job description in my LC says: BS plus 2 yrs experience or MS with no experience required.

Did my attorney make a mistake? I will be in trouble then. What should I do?

To psvgc

Hai psvgc, thanks for posting message in previous thread. I am fine, still struck at I-140 stage. Hope your I-485 may be in last phase. I think you already finished FP and waiting for approval notice to arrive.

Good luck to you.

What happened to seebeekay case ? I think he applied I-824 and wanted to do CP in Chennai. But I don\'t know further progress about his case.

KP

KP, thanks !

Hi KP,
  Thanks for your reply. Please explain what do you mean by "Your ID number missed your IIO by a margin of 4".
  Sincerely my case is still pending with the same officer. My attorney had faxed the supervisor last week, and hopefully the supervisor will do something. If not, our next option is to approach the AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association as mentioned by im9999).
  Let\'s hope that all cases (especially the longer pending ones) be approved speedily.

Regards,
austx25

Thanks KP !

Hi KP,
  Thanks for your reply. Please explain what do you mean by "Your ID number missed your IIO by a margin of 4".
  Sincerely my case is still pending with the same officer. My attorney had faxed the supervisor last week, and hopefully the supervisor will do something. If not, our next option is to approach the AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association as mentioned by im9999).
  Let\'s hope that all cases (especially the longer pending ones) be approved speedily.

Regards,
austx25

No Title

Hi austx25, you know very well, we are going through a painful process. Your ID (austx25) has 25 number and officer who is looking mine and your petition is officer #29. That is what I means by "Your ID number missed your IIO by a margin of 4".

Your case should be approved soon.

Good luck to you.

KP

Thank you Gking. These incompetent lawyer messed up everything!

From the very begining, I am qualified for EB2 and wanted to apply for EB2. They made a mistake and applied LC in EB3. And now they made another mistake in I140 stage! Can\'t believe!

Should I ask my lawyer to contact INS and correct it now or wait until INS denies my case? Can the initial I140 petition date be kept?

Thank you again Gking.