TSC I-140 board on Fec 12, 2002, come in, a lot new approvals

any EB1 case filed before May 31 still pending?

My case is filed in May 2001, I am still waiting. I did not see any EB1 approvals recently.

RD 09-18-01, ND 09-19-01

You are right I should ask them to do something. I totally lost my mind and can\'t thinking! I have no idea what they can do!

How about I-140\'s withND after 9/20/01 !!!!

Gking! Do you have any idea about ND\'s between 9/20 and 9/30/01 ???. The TSC AVM still playes old message. Is this a common message to every one whose cases are not yet approved. I am just curious.. Thanks,

GKING...

yap.. I happened to get my friend case # which has a notice date of september 20 and checked that they are still at TSC..

GKing .. My friend\'s case is EB3 (just reconfirming).. I am a bit confused GKing.. What\'s the point of transfering some cases with September ND to NSC and then some cases of November 10 and later to VSC and leaving rest of the cases between these dates in TSC... If this November cases are given a new ND as February 14 at VSC, they should be approved in 80 to 100 days...

Having said that do you think that TSC is assuming that they will be able to process all the cases which have ND before November 10 in less than two months or at least less than 80 days.. I have a feeling of that .. Though I know TSC (and VSC at one time) is doing random processing but that\'s happening to individual cases.. They can\'t transfer this mass without having a proper plan in place...

Just tell us what you feel about it..

MSG to : GKING

Can you please tell me list of documents needed to file for I485. or do you have know any web site to look for check list ?

Thank you for your help.

I-140 transfer

which center is going to work on the I-485 phage on those transfered cases? Thanks

GKING...

Oh.. yeah. i did not mean to ask Ms. Cleo what is in my fate?? I just wanted to know what you think about it.. Kinda "Expert opinion" in football..

Thanks GKing.. you are our valued analyzer.. Days are coming when you will not be be here. i saw 9/13 approval.. 9/17 is probably in a week\'s reach.. We all will miss you a lot... Hopefully not too long..

Good luck...

ZYM27

The center which has the jurisdiction of the place you are currently living in/your company HQ .. NSC/VSC is just helping TSC.. Actually TSC is processing the transferred cases too legally.. Your SRC # does not become LIN or WAC..

Thank you Georgia. After reading that article I am further convinced that my lawyer made so stupid a

I just don\'t know what he can and will do about it! You have any idea?

What is this National peocessing time for 485/EAD/AP means

Does it mean that at 485 stage , every thing is done under the state where we live
not based on TCS ? Would anyone explain please ?

Guys.............I need an answer

How is that you all know that your paper has been transferred to VSC or NSC????? Did your attorney tell you?????

here you go ....

call this # 214 381 1423.. Use your case #.. That will tell you whether you have been transferred or not..
Then you may call VSC or NSC as needed and reconfirm that.. It might take a while for VSC and NSC to update their systems..

TXWaiting

Well, I don\'t know about your case, but mine was filed as EB3. My job requirements are similar to yours, BS + 3yrs of experience or MBA as with no experience. The fact that I have MBA does not mean I have to apply as EB2. I would have to apply as EB2 only if my position required MBA. It does not, in fact, I\'m the only one in the whole department with MBA. Since that\'s the case I cannot file as EB2. That is my understanding of it and I thought that the article confirmed that, did it not? Just let me know what you think. What does your attorney say anyway?

What is the LATEST scr-01-XXX-

GKING, what is the middle 3 digits of the latest I-140 approval SRC # from TSC and when??? Thanks.

EB2(NIW) Query!!

I had posted this query earlier but guess it was missed. GKing, TXLucky, KP please help. Any ideas on EB2(NIW) processing times?? My details are PD 06/01/01, RD 07/25/01.
         Thanks in advance.