TSC Distinguished Club

HI, guys................
just touching base with my frinds of TSC.
I got sick today(sinus....)but even with that i still can smell around the new brand plastic GC..................don't you think? :)
we are getting close to it.

masylee said:
HI, guys................
just touching base with my frinds of TSC.
I got sick today(sinus....)but even with that i still can smell around the new brand plastic GC..................don't you think? :)
we are getting close to it.

Yeah Man GC is close. But, Asylee01 is next. The rest of us after him. :)

casaca said:
Asylee01,as same as you said, my REI was delivery at TSC in 5:28 this morning.So it actual taked two days by Express MAil. Also thank you,
opinion,guacho. Good luck for all of you.

Yeah they were right. My RFI was delivered this morning too. Casaca could you please add your timeline in your signature? You are welcome to copy mine, just change the dates :p .

I hope they do not ask for RFE. Good luck all.

Please help!
After 14 days, I did not get any a notice requesting additional evidence from TSC. I called 1-800, but cannot reach to people, noly machine answer. How do I do? Thank you very much for you help!

Google59 said:
Please help!
After 14 days, I did not get any a notice requesting additional evidence from TSC. I called 1-800, but cannot reach to people, noly machine answer. How do I do? Thank you very much for you help!

Hey Google,

Take it easy man. take a deep breath and explain us carefully. After 14 days of what? Of your birthday? new year? :D Just kidding. Explain us please. And also post your timeline, that will help you to get answers from others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry!
Please see this E-mail. I know a lot of ND 05 people sent out the Bio3 or some files already. But I haven't get the mail from TSC yet.

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On January 27, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence
or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what
additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is
required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the
notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

Yeah, you should get the letter by now. Call again. It is weird you can not talk to anybody. I know some people have called lately and reached somebody after 30 minutes or more. Try again.

Google59 said:
Sorry!
Please see this E-mail. I know a lot of ND 05 people sent out the Bio3 or some files already. But I haven't get the mail from TSC yet.

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On January 27, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence
or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what
additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is
required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the
notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

Thanks Casaca,

We are close. I think you will received Bio letter in the next 2 weeks or before.

casaca said:
CL Asylee:

My timeline as following:

Asylum Granted: Feb-2004
I-485 Received Date(RD): Feb-2005
I-485 Notification Date(ND): Feb-2005
Transferred to TEXAS: Jan-18-2006
Request For Intital Evidence (RFI): Jan-26-06
RFI Received: Feb-10-2006 (I-693, and G-325A)
BIO???

RFI send.....................

I used express mail and they said that it will be delivered on Tuesday, so if happens like you all guys then they might have to re-delivery on wed.But anyway they'll have it on next week :D
Keep on updating.........................................

Just received BIO 3 by mail. I know that some members of the forum did their BIO the next day they had received it way before the appointment date. Does USCIS really encourages people to do that or you guys just want to get your GC sooner? :)

Minsk said:
Just received BIO 3 by mail. I know that some members of the forum did their BIO the next day they had received it way before the appointment date. Does USCIS really encourages people to do that or you guys just want to get your GC sooner? :)
hi, Minsk.I have a question for you if you don't mind,did you received an e-mail before they sent you the Bio? your data doesn't shows when or if USCIS got your RFI, before sent you the BIO by mail. :confused: .I'm just asking because i just sent my RFI to TSC.
Thanks.

masylee said:
hi, Minsk.I have a question for you if you don't mind,did you received an e-mail before they sent you the Bio? your data doesn't shows when or if USCIS got your RFI, before sent you the BIO by mail. :confused: .I'm just asking because i just sent my RFI to TSC.
Thanks.

Did you check your mailbox? Actually I haven't sent my RFI yet because the only doctor in my town is extremely busy + very expensive, so I schedule an appointment with one in Boston for Feb, 28. BTW here what I think. On my RFI there is a deadline of April 30 by which I need to send my medicals and G-325A. I have a feeling that they'll start reviewing our cases after that date, so it's actually not that important when you sent you RFI or did your BOI 3. Most likely they go by ND. Just my assupmtion...

Minsk:
You will not get an email saying that Bio letter was sent.

Masylee:
USCIS do not encourage people to do BIO before, but a lot of people, including me, did it.

masylee said:
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minsk said:
Did you check your mailbox? Actually I haven't sent my RFI yet because the only doctor in my town is extremely busy + very expensive, so I schedule an appointment with one in Boston for Feb, 28. BTW here what I think. On my RFI there is a deadline of April 30 by which I need to send my medicals and G-325A. I have a feeling that they'll start reviewing our cases after that date, so it's actually not that important when you sent you RFI or did your BOI 3. Most likely they go by ND. Just my assupmtion...
well actually i haven't received the BIO yet, but if i gonna get it i'll maybe one of the last because my mail delivery here is soooo slowwwwwww. anyway it will come soonest or...... :D

thanks.

I believe it is misconception that the bio notice follows REI automatically, two friends of mine and me received and done the medical one month ago, however, no one receives bio so far.

amtbooks said:
I believe it is misconception that the bio notice follows REI automatically, two friends of mine and me received and done the medical one month ago, however, no one receives bio so far.

.....and some received bio before and some at the same time with rfi.

Luckywife said:
I received Bio 3 and RFI on the same day, though Bio was sent a week before RFI.

Hi Luckywife,

Welcome to the club. If you do not mind to answer: Why did you take so long to apply for PR?