TSC Distinguished Club

Cl_Asylee

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

Do you want to start a thread with cases tranfer to Texas Service Center (TSC)? :)

I think that will be great, and will give us a clue when we will be approved. I have the feeling all of us will get the Green Card (GC) this year.

Ok. I will start saying that I received my RFI today and they request:

1. Medical Examination (I-693)
2. Supplemental form to I-693
3. Biographic Information (G-325A)

All other information could be found on my signature below. Good Luck everybody. And please post your information with all your data. You are more than welcome to copy my signature and write your own dates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received nothing but this strange email saying that my case was not only tranferred to Texas, but also that I should expect it to be transferred to a local office.

Minsk said:
I received nothing but this strange email saying that my case was not only tranferred to Texas, but also that I should expect it to be transferred to a local office.

ND?

taurusborn said:

That is weird. How come you were translated twice to the same center. I think they will call you for interview or you will be approved soon. It is also weird they do not request you medical exams yet.

i'm in too

i posted a thread before, but like a told you let's join our own club to deal with TSC(Time for GC Soon come) :D
let's keep update.

Asylum granted 12/2003.
ND/01/2005.
Tranfer to TSC 01/2006.
GC. "CLOSE,,,,,,,,,,,," :eek:

Minsk said:

I received the same email on 18 jan. my lud 1/18, 1/19. I don't know if it is a good sign to transfer to texas , because I heard that become another black whole. but at least they toutched my file :)
my ND 3/05
1/18/06 (TSC)
1/18, 1/19 LUD

now I am waiting the mail , is there an interview ? or RFI ? or another PS computer generated mail ? :confused:

any clue

New update from USCIS.....................

My friends this whole situation is driving me crazy, now i got an e-mail update from USCIS that says:

On January 24,2006 your I485.......................blabla.It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case.
What it this? :eek:
- It is from TSC OR NCS ( It doesn't said it).
-This means that we are going back another year at the waiting list ? or else?
-WHAT THIS MEANS?
-Does somebody have a clue about this?

Asylum granted 12/2003.
ND 1/2005.
Tranfers to TSC 1/2006.
LUD 1/24/2006. :confused:

taurusborn said:
Got the same email. Strange because I already got a SRC number from TSC from last year.
I know that more guys from Tsc got the same e-mail today.
Should we try to call and see if might find out something?

masylee and taurusborn

got the same email today, three times, at least something is moving..

Guacho

Last edited by a moderator: