TSC Distinguished Club

Are you guys there?.............

masylee said:
Do you guys know if it is possible send the RFI to TSC overnight or using other courier different of us postal service? :confused:
Just checkin if i'm alone now in this club :eek:
I"m goin to medicals today, already got my G-325A; so i'll send it hopefully on next monday.same question guys :which one is the best way to send mail to TSC?
Thanks.

masylee said:
Just checkin if i'm alone now in this club :eek:
I"m goin to medicals today, already got my G-325A; so i'll send it hopefully on next monday.same question guys :which one is the best way to send mail to TSC?
Thanks.

Masylee,

I heard that somebody send the RFI by express mail and was there in TSC next day. I have appointment with the doctor in a few hours. And I am going to send the RFI by express mail. I will let you know when it arrives in TSC.

After requesting additional evidence e-mail on January 27, I haven't get any mail from TSC yet. Is it normal?

Cl_Asylee said:
Masylee,

I heard that somebody send the RFI by express mail and was there in TSC next day. I have appointment with the doctor in a few hours. And I am going to send the RFI by express mail. I will let you know when it arrives in TSC.
ok. we'll keep on touch......................

Google59 said:
After requesting additional evidence e-mail on January 27, I haven't get any mail from TSC yet. Is it normal?
wait 2 weeks if you won't get anything in 2 weeks .Make sure u check your old address if you had moved recently.and and call USCIS

SINNERSROOM said:
I cant understand why would they still keep my case in Nebraska :confused:

Sinners:

Not all the cases are transferred to TSC. They just split the cases to work faster. You will not be translated to TSC. You are done.

masylee said:
Do you guys know if it is possible send the RFI to TSC overnight or using other courier different of us postal service? :confused:

I sent my RFI last monday at noon, and I just got the e mail leting me know they got it, it took two days exactly to recieve and update, that's not bad at all.

Guacho.

Can anyone explane me what is the SUPPLEMENTAL FORM (TO I-639). I've got the same letter "Request for Initial Evidence" where says that I have to submit 1) a medical examination form I-693 and 2) the SUPPLEMENTAL FORM (TO I-639) - WHERE CAN I GET THIS FORM??????
Cl_Asylee said:
Hi guys,

Do you want to start a thread with cases tranfer to Texas Service Center (TSC)? :)

I think that will be great, and will give us a clue when we will be approved. I have the feeling all of us will get the Green Card (GC) this year.

Ok. I will start saying that I received my RFI today and they request:

1. Medical Examination (I-693)
2. Supplemental form to I-693
3. Biographic Information (G-325A)

All other information could be found on my signature below. Good Luck everybody. And please post your information with all your data. You are more than welcome to copy my signature and write your own dates.
:confused:

casaca said:
The doctor will do I-693 and SUPPLEMENTAL I-693 for you. You just need to do is fill out Biographic Information G-325A and send them back to TSC.

Yeah but you have to take the forms.

Cl_Asylee said:
Yeah but you have to take the forms.

I think that all USCIS authorized surgeons have Supplemental forms in their offices received from USCIS. You just need to print out and bring original I-693.

casaca said:
The doctor put the I-693 and I-693 supplemental in a sealed envelope, you
just mail it back with your G-325A. that's it. I mean you don't need to do
anything about I-693, even if print out the form.
That's correct.I did medicals and the surgeon had everything for this process. I'll get the results on Saturday and will be sending to TSC on sameday.Hopefully TSC wil get my RFI by Tuesday.

I had this kind of experience and was told that for express mail service centers have different P.O.Box #. Call to service center and see if the P.O.Box # the same.
casaca said:
I sent all documents REI(I-639 & G-325) yesterday by Express Mail (US$14.40).But today when I track my case, It says:

Label/Receipt Number: EQ36 9004 XXXU S

We attempted to deliver your item at 11:30 am on February 09, 2006 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Anybody knows what's mean? I'm sure the address is correct!

tks you.

the same happened to me, I sent the rfi using express mail last monday, and got the same message on tuesday, the envelope was finally delivered on wendsday morning and got the e mail from USCIS the same day at night.
check tomorrow again, if you get the same message call the postal service.

Guacho.

the same happened to me too. it will be delivered tomorrow at 5:30 in the morning just like mine.
good luck

asylee01

yesterdar I got the e mail from USCIS recieving the RFI, and the LUD changed today....I just wonder, what the hell is this for??

Guacho.

I Have The Same Time Frame With Cl-asylee Except Bio 3. I Just Noticed That Bio Request Was Send Out Before Or By The Rfi. However, I Did Received Rfi But Haven't Receive Bio Now. Should I Call 1800 To Find Out Or Just Wait?

=============
Nd 07/2004
Finger Print 11/04
Rfi 01/20/06
Bio??????

Hi SNOW WHITE,

I received bio letter two weeks after I received RFI letter. Just wait one more week. Were you also transferred to TSC?

SNOW WHITE said:
I Have The Same Time Frame With Cl-asylee Except Bio 3. I Just Noticed That Bio Request Was Send Out Before Or By The Rfi. However, I Did Received Rfi But Haven't Receive Bio Now. Should I Call 1800 To Find Out Or Just Wait?

=============
Nd 07/2004
Finger Print 11/04
Rfi 01/20/06
Bio??????