TSC Distinguished Club

Cl_Asylee said:
Yes, they will send you the BIO appointment letter. This letter has been sent to some people along with RFI. In my case I just got RFI, and I guess they will send me the BIO letter after I send the medical and G325A.

After this, they will send you RFE if needed. If not, seat and wait for your GC. I have oobserved it is taking between 2-3 months after all your documents are received by USCIS.
Good Luck :)

I got Bio letter today. And I have not sent my medicals and G325A yet. :D

Cl_Asylee said:
I got Bio letter today. And I have not sent my medicals and G325A yet. :D

Why havent you done the medical yet? I called my local civil surgeon and made an appoinment for next Wednesday. That way things will go faster on my end.

taurusborn said:
Why havent you done the medical yet? I called my local civil surgeon and made an appoinment for next Wednesday. That way things will go faster on my end.
I did the same i already got my appointment for medicals, hopefully i'll get the mail letter by this week. ;)

taurusborn said:

I have everything ready but the Dr. (only one in town) is busy. I have appointment in Feb. 7th.

bio

taking a look at most of the nd 2005 timelines I can see that I would get BIO in about two weeks, let's just hope.

Guacho.

sure

I think we ( taurusborn, sinnersroom, Cl_asylee, masylee, Minsk and other nd 2005) should keep in touch to know how things move since we have pretty much the same timelines.
The RFI e mail was sent on the 30th but it says the letter was sent on the 27th, so I think I should get it before this weekend.

Guacho.

Should we create a new forum for ND 2005 transferred to TSC ??? what do you think ??

guacho said:
I think we ( taurusborn, sinnersroom, Cl_asylee, masylee, Minsk and other nd 2005) should keep in touch to know how things move since we have pretty much the same timelines.
The RFI e mail was sent on the 30th but it says the letter was sent on the 27th, so I think I should get it before this weekend.

Guacho.

Should we create a new forum for ND 2005 transferred to TSC ??? what do you think ??

Yeah we should stay in touch. I was wondering, is the RFI coming from TSC or NSC? :confused:

by TSC

from the moment we recieved the case transfer I think is the TSC that is sending all this staff, don't need to deal with NSC anymore.

Guacho

guacho said:

Guacho.

I will keep in touch guys. I prefered we continue posting in this thread. I am going to do my bio code 3 tomorrow. I hope to be lucky because my appointment day is Feb-14. Good luck to everyone.

taurusborn said:
Yeah we should stay in touch. I was wondering, is the RFI coming from TSC or NSC? :confused:

Everything is coming from TSC. I got RFI and Bio letters both from TSC.

I seriously think Asylee01 will be the first member in this club approved by TSC. Anybody want to bet? He will be approved before 7 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you CL_Asylee,

i hope you are right as i was right when i said you will get your BIO letter soon.
good luck to you my friend

good luck

Cl_Asylee said:
I will keep in touch guys. I prefered we continue posting in this thread. I am going to do my bio code 3 tomorrow. I hope to be lucky because my appointment day is Feb-14. Good luck to everyone.

hope everything goes ok tomorrow, let us know .....

Guacho.

guacho said:

Guacho.

sinnersroom already created one ... but if got lost we can recreate it

I Did Bio

guacho said:
hope everything goes ok tomorrow, let us know .....

Guacho.

Hi Guacho et al. Yes, I did Bio today, two weeks before the appointment. I woke up at 5 a.m. because the immigration office is two hours from my house. When I got there the two security men did not want to allow me in because my appointment was not today. But, I said I talked to 1800 number and they encouraged me to walk in before the appointment day. They, let me in, but they smile and said: “we do not think you can do it, we are very busy office.” I went to the FP office and they were very nice, did not care about appointment day and took my FP and my pic. The man showed my photo in the screen and said: "do you like the photo?" I said yes. He said: “good because that is the photo you will see in your greencard.” Then, asked me to sign and said: "have a good day, and you will get your GC before 90 days."

Isn't that cool friends? Good luck to everyone. :D

Cl_Asylee

Cool, I'm gonna do the same thing when I get the bio letter, so the LUD changes after you do bio, I didn't know that..
Hope you get good news before 90 days

Guacho

guacho said:
Cool, I'm gonna do the same thing when I get the bio letter, so the LUD changes after you do bio, I didn't know that..
Hope you get good news before 90 days

Guacho

Yeah go right away. Just do not mention anything about appointment day. LUD change, it was quick. I will send the medical next week. Good luck man.

recieved bio 3

Cl_Asylee, I just recieved the bio 3 appoinment for Feb 14, but I think I'm going tomorrow morning, I was expecting the RFI that was sent las friday but It hasn't arrived yet.

Guacho

guacho said:
Cl_Asylee, I just recieved the bio 3 appoinment for Feb 14, but I think I'm going tomorrow morning, I was expecting the RFI that was sent las friday but It hasn't arrived yet.

Guacho

Guacho, did you get any emails about USCIS sending you BIO 3 appointment or it just came to you without any notification?

We are in same boat (ND 3/05). We all got this e-mail:

Current Status:

On January 27, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I think Bio 3 is the requesting additional evidence they need.