TSC Distinguished Club

If I were you, I will have the medical done as soon as possible (it will take about a week for the doctor to give the form back to you), then you could send the medical back once you receive the medical REI.

guacho said:
Cl_Asylee, I just recieved the bio 3 appoinment for Feb 14, but I think I'm going tomorrow morning, I was expecting the RFI that was sent las friday but It hasn't arrived yet.

Guacho

guacho said:
Cl_Asylee, I just recieved the bio 3 appoinment for Feb 14, but I think I'm going tomorrow morning, I was expecting the RFI that was sent las friday but It hasn't arrived yet.

Guacho

Go for it tomorrow. I got first the medical request than the Bio letter. Good luck.

I already did it !!!

Cl_Asylee said:
Go for it tomorrow. I got first the medical request than the Bio letter. Good luck.

since I have today off I just went to do BIO 3 as soon as I got the letter, the same as Cl_Asylee, the security guard did not want to let me in, I said that I was gonna be out of town by the appoinment day and that I called the 1800 number and they told me to go earlier, he let me in and then a supervisor was called, he didn't want to do it but somebody else told hin that they were not busy at all, I did not even sit, it took about ten minutes.

Guacho

minsk

Minsk said:
Guacho, did you get any emails about USCIS sending you BIO 3 appointment or it just came to you without any notification?

I did not get any e mail when they sent the letter for bio3, but I think the LUD changed because the date in the BIO letter is 01/25/06 and I got a LUD changed that day, but no notification from USCIS at all about sending it.

Guacho.

taurusborn

taurusborn said:
Got my RFI today from TSC, its requesting I-693, Supplement form to I-693 and updated G-325A. :)

good, I should get it either tomorrow or saturday but I already did an appoinment with the Doctor, I did not know if the Doctor require the green letter ( i 693) in the first visit but they said they don't need it......

Guacho

guacho said:
good, I should get it either tomorrow or saturday but I already did an appoinment with the Doctor, I did not know if the Doctor require the green letter ( i 693) in the first visit but they said they don't need it......

Guacho

Thats correct they dont need the letter. I am going in next Wed. to do the medical.

taurusborn said:
Thats correct they dont need the letter. I am going in next Wed. to do the medical.
i haven't received anything yet by mail, but i'm expecting any letter ( RFI or BIO) before this weekend, to keep on with this TSC boat.The mail in this area is always slowwww,as sonest get domething i'll let you know. And of course i'll try the "pre-bio appointment" :D as you guys.
I'm just happy that things are much clear for us with this process, and we will get ours GC. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT IS NOT THE SAME DAY FOR ALL,but it be will close time.

Guys, how much did you pay for your medical exam? I just received my RFI and called the nearest doctor. He wants about 350$, which is too much I think.

Minsk said:
Guys, how much did you pay for your medical exam? I just received my RFI and called the nearest doctor. He wants about 350$, which is too much I think.

That is a lot Minsk. Call other doctor near you. I just have to pay $82 to the nearest doctor to me. I called another and charge $120.

I am paying $190 for the medical, but there was a cheaper price of $95. However they only had appointments for days that I was in school so I went with the $190 Doc.

Minsk said:
$ 140 (surgeon check up)+ $20 (urgent blood test results) 2 vacines which were free in Public health clinic of washington,DC. probably he is graduate of YALE :) look for another 1. or doublecheck with him again it is too much.

I got the RFI letter!

hi, guys. just to let you know that i already had the RFI letter in my hands and i'll try to get done this stuff by next week, to get going with this process ;) Also can anybody explain to me what's that request for a supplemental form I-693,adjustment of status applicant's documetation of immunization.? All those forms are new for me............ :confused:
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
masylee said:
hi, guys. just to let you know that i already had the RFI letter in my hands and i'll try to get done this stuff by next week, to get going with this process ;) Also can anybody explain to me what's that request for a supplemental form I-693,adjustment of status applicant's documetation of immunization.? All those forms are new for me............ :confused:
Thanks.
see following link:
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-693.htm
Print that form and take it to USCIS approved surgeon.He/she will know what to do with it.make sure u dont lose that green RFI letter .it should be sent with sealed doctors envelope ,and G-325A, Biographic Information
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/g-325a.htm
make sure u send updated form of G-325A (i saw a message 5/31/05. Prior editions are acceptable only through 12/31/05.)
If you have doubts to fill out forms .Find immigration attorney who can fill it up for you .it might cost you only $100.Forms are simple u can do it youself.But if you make a small mistake .You will have to deal with USCIS"s paperwork.

Good luck with your medicals

Last edited by a moderator:
SINNERSROOM said:
see following link:
Print that form and take it to USCIS approved surgeon.He/she will know what to do with it.make sure u dont lose that green RFI letter .it should be sent with sealed doctors envelope ,and G-325A, Biographic Information
make sure u send updated form of G-325A (i saw a message 5/31/05. Prior editions are acceptable only through 12/31/05.)
If you have doubts to fill out forms .Find immigration attorney who can fill it up for you .it might cost you only $100.Forms are simple u can do it youself.But if you make a small mistake .You will have to deal with USCIS"s paperwork.

Thanks. SINNERSROOM for your answer.

SINNERSROOM said:
see following link:

Why is there 4 copies of each form? We need to fill out only one, don't we?

Minsk said:
G-325A you have to fill out all 4. my lawyer fill it up all 4(i know they are all the same :) ) u have to sign all 4 and send them with everything.

Fillable

Minsk said:

The forms on the BCIS site are fillable so just fill out the first form online and the other 3 copies are filled out automatically. Then just print and sign 'em. :)

Fast way to Send RFI to TSC

Do you guys know if it is possible send the RFI to TSC overnight or using other courier different of us postal service? :confused: