TSC Distinguished Club

Minsk said:
Hopeqq, when was the last time you did your fingerprints?
I haven't done any fingerprints since I got asylum status!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hopeqq said:
My time frame is almost same to yours, and I am still waiting for my Bio3, too! :confused:
well my friend let's wait and hope,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. :)
also we might getting ready the invitations for the green party :D
as soonest i get something i'll update.......................which i think is gonna be really soon.

THINK POSITIVE/ DO POSITIVE.

masylee said:
CL- ASYLEE:
I guess you got a secret admirator inside TSC :eek: ..................ahaa, all those LUD in a row............. :D
just kidding. cl-Asylee what's that news you got on those updates day by day? I mean what it says.........................

That was a good one Masylee. The only message I received was on Feb-13:

On February 13, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

And after that only the LUD change, no new messages.

Thank you CL

Thanks CL, that's reminds me, actually I did have the account, however, just never use it. I will keep looking. However, Still waiting for BIO 3 :confused: and LUD is 2/2/06. I believe that's after they received my RFI on 2/1/06. Nothing changed so far.

SNOW WHITE said:
Thanks CL, that's reminds me, actually I did have the account, however, just never use it. I will keep looking. However, Still waiting for BIO 3 :confused: and LUD is 2/2/06. I believe that's after they received my RFI on 2/1/06. Nothing changed so far.

Hey Snow:

We have almost identical timeline. Are you sure you did not forget to change the dates? :D

You will received your BIO letter soon. However, you could be approved anytime from now and do BioCode3 later. USCIS is unpredictable.

ohh my God..

usa2002 said:
Yup--deportation units work on Sunday on your case.

jajajajajaja.....very funny !!!!!....USA2002, I love you for that........besitossssss

Guacho

guacho said:
LUD changed today.....that is really weird....LUD changing a sunday??...

Guacho.

Guacho, I heard before some people had LUD change on Sundays. I think you are done man. Now is time to relax and wait for the approval. Good luck.

Cl_Asylee said:
Guacho, I heard before some people had LUD change on Sundays. I think you are done man. Now is time to relax and wait for the approval. Good luck.
yes, maybe guacho is gonna be our first TSC Member to get his GC. Tha will be great for him and also really good news for all our hopes :)

masylee said:
yes, maybe guacho is gonna be our first TSC Member to get his GC. Tha will be great for him and also really good news for all our hopes :)

I hope you are right.....once one of us is approved....it will be just a matter of weeks for the rest.

Guacho.

guacho said:
I hope you are right.....once one of us is approved....it will be just a matter of weeks for the rest.

Guacho.

Exactly Guacho. We need one of us to be approved. Can I volunteer? :D

I hope Asylee01 get approved soon. Granted asylum in 2001, but has ND2004.

Finally, I received my Biometrics appointment notice today ;) . The "notice date" appear on the letter is 2/9/06, but the date they send it out appear on the envelop is 2/17/06...

hopeqq said:
Finally, I received my Biometrics appointment notice today ;) . The "notice date" appear on the letter is 2/9/06, but the date they send it out appear on the envelop is 2/17/06...
for which date you got scheduled.............? :cool:

hopeqq said:
Same here,... my little sister's Bio-Code3 appointment notice arrived yesterday and the notice date is 2/9/06 an the date in the envelope is 2/17/06. The appointment is for 3/9/06.
Is TSC delaying the mail?