TSC Distinguished Club

Keep your hope high!!!!!!!!!!!!

asylee01 said:
i know i must have fell though their cracks, I sure hope things will look up a little soon.
Guys, just don't get hopeless, with USCIS there is nothing easy, but if you did things o.k your GC will come soon. Those LUD don't just happen, there is always a reason for any LUD. This maybe getting you close to your CG.......................... ;)
If you are unsure, try calling to TSC or 1-800 to see if get any info, i know 1-800 sometimes is useless, but you don't loose anything calling them, just try.
I definitely know what's like to be fighting alone with TSC and not answers; just check my history data. :)

More waiting ... I don't think so! Just ignore it and hopefully we will get an email sooner than later with the Welcome! All this speculation is a pain in the...

just out of curiosity, what could they possibly be doing with our files? i know i'm waiting for my name check ( it has been confirmed that this is the only thing that is holding up the case ) and if it came back why aren't they approving me??
any thoughts?

asylee01 said:
just out of curiosity, what could they possibly be doing with our files? i know i'm waiting for my name check ( it has been confirmed that this is the only thing that is holding up the case ) and if it came back why aren't they approving me??
any thoughts?
Well, as far i know it might take more than a week just for the online information to get update, so if your IO made a change(hopefully and approval notice) it might take some days to get inform. Some people even received their mail letter before get online update.
besides that we are in holidays season which might means a little bit of more delay for any updates. But i got the feeling that you guys are really closer to GC. :cool: just little patience...........................

What is the new law going into effect on Jan 2007 regarding national passport. For those of us with Asylum ? or greencards based on Asylum?

Thanks for your response.

Well, I got a new LUD today. Most likely it's because I changed my address recently.
Maybe it will wake my IO up and he/she will finally approve my case. Let's see.
The message is slightly different too:
"Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed."

Another LUD today.
Change of address seems to be helping, at least somebody is touching my case everyday.

asylee01 said:
you will get approved tomorrow :)
Well, it doesn't look like having 2 LUDs in a row necessarily means an approval.
You have 2 LUDs in 2 days too, but you don't have the Green Card yet. But I hope you are right, good luck to you too.

newcomer01 said:
it was strange,,, I got an update on 12/16 too. My I-290b have Not got approved. LOL... :)

Have you call Uscis to check the status of your I290B, i don't remember your data but normally those I290 with TSC aren't taking much time to get solve if they are part of the system faylure some time ago. If I were you..........i'll try calling and bugging them to speed up the results..................just my opinion.
Don't forget to post your full data.

assylee1 said:
Well, it doesn't look like having 2 LUDs in a row necessarily means an approval.
You have 2 LUDs in 2 days too, but you don't have the Green Card yet. But I hope you are right, good luck to you too.
Remember that it might take some time to get online status changed, I did wait more than a week from my last LUD "case not found" to get the approval e-mail notice................

xms68 said:
I already done everything, including BIO and physical check, but today I
receive a email as following, what's mean? what they want me to do?

Thank you!
If you have travelled they might request for a copy of your RTD. If you have forgotten to sign the medical form or the G325A form, they will ask you to sign and send. It can be anything really, but don't worry. Just send them whatever they need.

Let us know what it was once you get the REF!

Texas Service Center has changed 'New Processing Date with Receipt notice date' to Aug 1 2003. Well! they have thought to change this date atleast.... eventhough they are doing nothing on asylee adjustment cases.

I got the same RFE, I think we have the same new IO who have no idea how this TB thing work. Anyway, my doctor will create a new document with explanation that I was TB tested positive before and there is no need to test again before taking the Chest X-ray.

Please check your private message, let's find whether we have the same IO-;)

xms68 said:
Hi, folks,
I got the letter today, they ask me to do the TB test, before we can do
the X-ray instead of TB test, now maybe they changed the policy, so I did
the test today. If they didn't approve me before Feb, this year, I'll do the
physical check again. Hope I can get the GC before Feb!!!

Hey Bro, don't do any Kind of explanation because of that's rule. I got same lud ( letter)and i went to the doctor and he made anoyher form. I sen it And with in a week I got approved.

Thanks chapprn, actually that is what my doctor is going to do, she asked me to print out a new medical form and sign it and send it over, she is going to fill it out again and indicated that I had done the TB before.

I am waiting her to send the form back, since I moved to another state last year.

chapprn said:
Hey Bro, don't do any Kind of explanation because of that's rule. I got same lud ( letter)and i went to the doctor and he made anoyher form. I sen it And with in a week I got approved.

z2000 said:
Receipt Number: SRCxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for
processing.

On January 18, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER
PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LINCOLN, NE location for
processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow
any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a
decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move
while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in
the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate
when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LINCOLN, NE
location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also
receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow
the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at
www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
your case has been transferred to a local office.
this is what TSC did with me on 01/05/07, they sent my case to Dallas local office and i don't know why. What is your time line? have you contacted your senator in the past? perhaps this is another way to expedite the process some.