TSC Distinguished Club

TSC05S said:
I got approved on the 23rd nothing in the mail as of today. where do you live ?

It can take up to 2 weeks. Don't worry. The most important thing is that you are approved.

I never thought that I will have this moment that soon .. today I got my GC. they mailed it to my old address even though I changed my address 6 months ago. thanks for the USPS forwarding mail service :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

So I sent an email 3 months ago asking about the 2 receipt numbers I have. Got a response today via email:

Your receipt numbers have been consolidated into your A-file # A######## please use this number on any future correspondence.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) recently improved the reporting procedure for processing times of immigration benefit applications located at the USCIS website: www.uscis.gov. This improved reporting procedure is an effort to give our customers more accurate information that better reflects current processing time and USCIS customer service level commitments. Presently, the Texas Service Center is processing all I-485 applications based on the grant of asylum more than one year ago with a receipt notice date of September 9, 2003 or earlier. Your I-485 application will be adjudicated in the order it was received.

TSC, ASYLUM

Duty Officer, Documents Division

update today 03/01/07

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On March 1, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On March 1, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

That might be a BIO letter, since yours is already one year old.
But in any case minds that they are working in your case and you are close to your adjustment.;)

Thanks Masylee for the response. I sure hope it's as simple as a biocode 3. I know I am not into the medical thing again its money that I don't have. I will keep my fingers crossed. My Meds made a year on 2/14/2007 I cannot understand why they did not use them if that is the request... ugh! Don't they know its money and more money...

anyone else get an update request for something? I am thinking I will go ahead and get the HIV test because I have my TB and my vaccinations already.

I got another LUD today
Well, it's finally my time too.
Got "On March 14, 2007, we ordered production of your new card." message.
Good luck to everyone!

Question.
I applied for Refugee Travel Document a month ago. Since I got the GC does it mean that my application will be rejected and I'll be asked to reapply for the Reentry Permit?

Thanks

Well, it's finally my time too.
Got "On March 14, 2007, we ordered production of your new card." message.
Good luck to everyone!

Question.
I applied for Refugee Travel Document a month ago. Since I got the GC does it mean that my application will be rejected and I'll be asked to reapply for the Reentry Permit?

Thanks

congratulations

no nothing will get rejected and you will get what you did ask for RTD

LUD changed today

My LUD changed today (first time in more than 6 months). Online message is still the same.