TSC Distinguished Club

ccordova624 said:
No, no yet... I think our cases went back to the dark hole waiting room...
Mark my words. You guys will be approved next week (or at least definitely before the end of April). All those LUD changes one after another were not for nothing.

casaca said:
I found this thread is most interesting topic, so far there are 301 replies and 9994 views, I suggest put it to the sticky. how do you think so???

Yeah a lot of people have been tranferred to TSC. And things overthere are faster. :D

Good Luck to all TSC people that is waiting. I think a lot of approvals are coming this month. ;)

That would be great to ger approved by the end of the month. I would apply for Reentry Permit right away to travel to Europe at the end of summer. BTW can we get our NP stamped with "Permanent Resident" stamp and use them for traveling? Mine is good for another 2 years.

I am so happy for all you guys that had been approved, but I am worry about my time frame, I used to have same dates like some of you but I haven't get any news about my approval letter? Any good feeling? I know that I have to wait.... but......

Thanks for your support and congratulations once again for all of you that already got approved

LUD Change 12/08/05 1/12/06
RFI 1/12/06
Bio Done 1/25/06
RFI 1/19/06 Request G325A, I693
LUD Change 3/7/06 3/8/06 3/30/06 4/1/06
Still waiting

jcasylee ...

jcasylee ... I think u are pretty close :) ... when u believe it. it's THERE already :) so keep believing it! .. that's what I did.

Asylum adjudication times

Cl_Asylee

Congratulations on your GC!

How is it that your ND was August 2004 and you received greencard on March 2006? What happened to USCIS saying there is 186000 cases pending and only 10,000 asylees per year are allowed by Congress to receive greencards? Did USCIS and Congress change rules?

Since my ND is September 2004 and my I-485 case was transferred to TSC on December 2005, I do not know whether I should anticipate my GC this year or wait 5-10 more years. Any ideas?

Thanks

asylee123, the caps are removed, AND also they distributed the work between TSC and NSC, so the things have sped up. Many people who are ND2005 have been approved and received their GC's, so everyone now is in the expectant mode. Please put your timeline so that we can help you better with your questions of how your case is progressing. But one thing for sure: you will NOT wait 5 or 10 years.

asylee123 said:
Cl_Asylee

Congratulations on your GC!

How is it that your ND was August 2004 and you received greencard on March 2006? What happened to USCIS saying there is 186000 cases pending and only 10,000 asylees per year are allowed by Congress to receive greencards? Did USCIS and Congress change rules?

Since my ND is September 2004 and my I-485 case was transferred to TSC on December 2005, I do not know whether I should anticipate my GC this year or wait 5-10 more years. Any ideas?

Thanks

Thanks Asylee123, As Clotty said the cap was removed. I do not understand how USCIS works. But, everybody will be approved sooner than expected. I GUESS you will be approved this year.

Just my guess. The dead line on my RFE was April 30. Assuming that USCIS plans its activity in advance, I think they'll start reviewing our files for final approvals at the beginning of May.

Minsk said:
Just my guess. The dead line on my RFE was April 30. Assuming that USCIS plans its activity in advance, I think they'll start reviewing our files for final approvals at the beginning of May.
So I guess we are in the "next" pile of cases to be reviewed and approved...I really hope so Minsk...

:confused:

Minsk said:
I don't want to be pessimistic, but my deadline for RFI (medical) was March 20th, and I thought they would work on my case after that, but I have not seen anything yet, not even a LUD change! But I hope what you guys are saying is true! I am crossing my fingers!

MGTgrl said:
I don't want to be pessimistic, but my deadline for RFI (medical) was March 20th, and I thought they would work on my case after that, but I have not seen anything yet, not even a LUD change! But I hope what you guys are saying is true! I am crossing my fingers!

Yeah. I know that people with ND 07/2005 and later received their RFE and BIOs earlier than others but after submitting those required materials they got into Limbo. Waiting sucks :( Hopefully we will get what we want so badly by summer. :eek:

Asylee adjudication time frames

Thank you clotty, cl _asylee and others for your encouragement.

Here are my dates:

Asylum approved at initial interview: August 2003
USCIS I-485 receipt date September 2004
Case transferred to TSC 12/12/2005
RFI (medical and biographical info) received by USCIS on 03/29/2006
Fingerprints on 04/13/2006 (tomorrow)

Current Status:

On March 29, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Thanks

Cloty,

I want to ask you something about your Lud change when you did your Bio code 3 because we have similar dates but I never got any Lud change when I did my Bio code 3 and Uscis received my med and bio on March 7th and I haven't received any good news about green card. I was wondering if you received any Lud change to compare with mine time frame.

Thanks,

RFI 1/12/06
Bio Done 1/25/06
Still waiting

jcasylee, you will probably be approved soon. They received your RFI a bit later than mine , maybe that is why I got the approval earlier and also it depends on the fastness of the IO and also maybe my name check happened quicker (I have a very uncommon name). Those are the reasons I can think of...... As for LUD change, I don't know if it changed after my BIO3 because I was not checking my online status then (I was not aware of that service at the time).

Hi, I am new to the board. I am adding my details here in interest to keeping the spirit of sharing and support alive!

BTW: This is a great site and does a lot for all of us " US Aliens"

Asylum Granted: Dec 31-2003
I-485 Notification Date(ND): Feb 7-2005

• Transfer to TSC: Jan-20-2006
    Request For Intital Evidence (RFI): Jan-12-06
    BIO(Code 3) received in mail: Jan-25-06
    Code (3)Appt set for : 02/15/2006
    BIO(Code 3) done: 02/15/2006
    RFI Sent: Feb-16-2006
    RFI received by TSC: Feb-24-06
    LUD change: 4/1/2006 :- I have not been keeping track of my portfolio section, so i am not sure if they indicate all previous dates they worked on the application. April 1st is a saturday, didn't know they worked on weekends?
    Approved: waiting...

I read a lot of profiles and it is clear that you cannot really determine how you case will be evaluated based on someone else's. You may however, speculate processing dates, in comparison, however unless you have a matching date with someone speculation is all that we can do.

That said, I see that i returned my RFI/RFE earlier that some folks but they got approved before, which maybe because

• The Fingerprints Bio 3 information theirs was processed before mine was received back from FBI sooner than mine. Doesn't matter how fast you return you RFI, if the FBI finger prints are not returned fast and attached to your file, the wait maybe long. This is purely based on speculation on my part.
  • Work load or case issues... I remain hopeful that soon I will hear some great news!

There are days I am extremely anxious, I will say this however, that coming to this site has been a tremendous consolation and an ease to my what is sometimes frustration.

Pinkie, welcome to the board. I was talking to jcasylee about the date difference between my RFI-send date and his because our BIO-3's were done one day apart and we are both ND2004's from TSC. But yeah, certain things may take longer for some people. Fingerprint check actually itself does not take long at all (certainly less than a week) but it depends on the workload of that particular IO and other things for him to get to it to update the case. In your case it could be a name check or fingerprint check delay but still I do not see you waiting for approval longer than after summer (of course this is only my assumption). Good luck..... (Also make your timeline your siggie if you decide to stick aroud on this board as it would be easier for people to see your application progress)....And from my observation TSC tends to make "mass approvals" every other month or so. Therefore I hope for most of you TSC'ers that you will hear good news by the end of this month or next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear All:

Finally approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank all of you that have been around to answer any question.

On Friday I got an email:

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 14, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

I am so happy!!!!

Let's wait until I get the green card in my hands!!

__________________________________________________ _
Asylum granted 9/03
ND 9/04
Transferred to Texas 12/8/05
RFI 1/12/06
Bio Done 1/25/06
4/14/06 welcome notice by email