TSC Distinguished Club

6 days r left for this month! I have a strong feeling that some big news r coming in this up coming 6 days!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that date of 4/1 and now 4/24 for all these people, what a coincidence that all of them have been updated the same sequence. I wonder what the action is... Lets hope for a GC approval! Cheers! :)

Tomorrow will be an exciting day for you guys to check your status. And hopefully it will say "case status not found", the magical words.

YEAH!!! Something good is coming. I was looking at the timelines of those who had LUD change today and most of them have similar pattern to mine. It is:

1. Two or 3 LUD changes in a row or very close.
2. Another LUD 2-3 weeks later.
3. And one more LUD change 2-3 weeks later.

I guess in the next two weeks you could be approved.

Good luck to everybody. ;)

I got a LUD change too....i think i have the most changes and this is driving me crazy....

Guacho

guacho said:
I got a LUD change too....i think i have the most changes and this is driving me crazy....

Guacho

Yeah, you have many LUD's indeed. The officer must be in love with your application photos and do not want to part with your file.

Hi guys,

My mom is ND2005 (her case is in TSC) and she also had an LUD change today. She had one on 4/1 too. I think they work in batches and I think you guys and my mom are next to be approved. My mom and I received RFI two days apart and fingerprint appointment notice on the same day. Her Bio 3 appointement was 2 days after mine (on 2/17). But my case is in NSC and I have not had any LUD change since 2/28, but I hope our approval is also a couple of days apart! I guess it's wishful thinking, but I hope I am right!

Yeah, I also think there will be a batch/mass approval from TSC because that is mostly how it has been with TSC in the past few months. I am thinking within this week most of you people will get the green light to the green card. Actually i woulf not be surprised if it happens tomorrow or Wednesday.

MTGrl, aren't you technically ND2006? So i thought your mom was also, no?

Quiet on this end today, aren't we? No action no changes? Yesterday this thread was burning hot with updates...

I think this is the last LUD change before approval, I agree with Clasylee...in one or two weeks...

Guacho

I just tried logging in and all I get is a server Error. I get to the page where I log in my info and password and it responds with some kind of server Error. I tried just looking up the case and same server error. Anyone else getting this error ugh! :(

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the egov.immigration.gov home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

Looks like the server error we experienced last week. The USCIS server is obviously overwhelmed by us!

Pinkie said:
Looks like the server error we experienced last week. The USCIS server is obviously overwhelmed by us!

I just got the same. I wish we would all get "Case status cannot be found" instead! By the way Pinkie what are your time lines?

Asylum Granted: Dec 31-2003
I-485 Notification Date(ND): Feb 7-2005

• Transfer to TSC: Jan-20-2006
    Request For Intital Evidence (RFI): Jan-12-06
    BIO(Code 3) received in mail: Jan-25-06
    Code (3)Appt set for : 02/15/2006
    BIO(Code 3) done: 02/15/2006
    RFI Sent: Feb-16-2006
    RFI received by TSC: Feb-24-06
    LUD change:before this i wasn't keep track 4/1/2006, 4/24/06

masylee said:
looks like again most of us going to have LUD this week...................................same time, and like you guys said that might be the good news that we are waiting for... :)
Also thank you to the guys whom are already aproved and still here to give us hope...........you guys are great ;) .

Hi, masylee, our situation is almost the same.

Asylum Granted 01/2004.
ND 02/2005.
NCS TO TSC 1/18/2006.
RFI letter 1/27/2006.
RFI Send 2/09/06.
RFI Received TSC 2/14/06.
LUD 03/30/06,04/01/06,4/24/06

That would be cool for all of us to get approved the same day. I can hardly remember any case when two members of the board were approved the same day. And there are like 8 or 9 of us only on this forum who got LUD change simultaneously. Just imagine :eek:

Minsk said:
That would be cool for all of us to get approved the same day. I can hardly remember any case when two members of the board were approved the same day. And there are like 8 or 9 of us only on this forum who got LUD change simultaneously. Just imagine :eek:
Oh, I remember a bunch from the class of ND2003 graduated on the same day; and they were all from the TSC school if I remember correctly. They also got LUD changes just like you guys on the same dates and got approved on the same day (well, a few of them the day after and so on). I am sure the similar thing will happen here.