TSC Distinguished Club

Goshhh .. these past 3 days *Killing Me*

Status not found March 30, 31, April 1, 2 ... err .. what's going on.
My case was NSC then transfer to TSC. I think TSC is faster but .. I dunno .. CAN'T wait 'til Monday morning ...

Miss PinkK, you are very much approved. Any minute now you will get your approval email.....

Is the system fixed now, I mean properly? because I had an LUD change today (4/3) and it is "case status not found" but I can not be sure if it is real or just some technical error like the day before.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Cl_Asylee said:
Miss.Pink and Clotty you are approved. ;)
Not I. Mine is a technical error (just like the one that happened on Sunday). I called INS; they said my case is still pending, not approved yet.

I think you r approved!

clotty said:
Not I. Mine is a technical error (just like the one that happened on Sunday). I called INS; they said my case is still pending, not approved yet.

hi, clotty. I think you are approved! On Sunday, our LUD was not changed, just message changed! ...However, you got LUD and message both changed!

hopeqq said:
hi, clotty. I think you are approved! On Sunday, our LUD was not changed, just message changed! ...However, you got LUD and message both changed!
Hopeqq, I called them again just now. Was transferred to an IO who basically read what my last status was prior to the "case not found"message. Meaning my status did not change. It is a technical error.Yes, my LUD changed today, but maybe it changed before the message changed. Like the IO worked on my case this morning but afterwards the system went kaput and I received the "case status not found" thingie. I made a search on this board and found many posts by people who did not know the meaning of "case status not found" so they called INS and learned that they were approved. Even one was told that his card was ordered. The IO's you get connected to (after the customer sevice transfers you because customer service sees only what we see online) on the phone are able to say whether you are approved or not. So yeah, I am bummed that it is a technical problem. Oh well, will keep on waiting.

So noone else got the case stat not found message today? In that case, I will inclined to believe mine is not another technical glitch, but highly possibly an approval.

clotty said:
So noone else got the case stat not found message today? In that case, I will inclined to believe mine is not another technical glitch, but highly possibly an approval.

:rolleyes:

Nervous ...

it still stated "case not found" ... err what's goin on here? it's been 5 days. Is this normal? usually takes 1/2 days. Is there any number I can call? :eek: I have this feeling that I will get the actual card on my mother bday april 12. (coz' I kinda ask for it, deep inside my heart). hehe but getting it faster would be awesome :p

Hey guys,

By the way, where do you see the "case not found" message? Is it on the main portifolio page (on the table) or is it after you click on the case number? I am way way too far from approval since my LUD has not changed since Feb 28, but I was just curious!

I am envying you (the TSC guys). You seem to have a lot of activities there. It seems like the IOs in Nebraska are on strike or something!! I think they are taking the new processing dates posted on INS website litrally :mad: ! My prediction for my approval was end of April, but I am losing hope here :( !

MGTgrl said:
Hey guys,

By the way, where do you see the "case not found" message? Is it on the main portifolio page (on the table) or is it after you click on the case number? I am way way too far from approval since my LUD has not changed since Feb 28, but I was just curious!

I am envying you (the TSC guys). You seem to have a lot of activities there. It seems like the IOs in Nebraska are on strike or something!! I think they are taking the new processing dates posted on INS website litrally :mad: ! My prediction for my approval was end of April, but I am losing hope here :( !
Hey MTGRrl, you click on your case number and instead of your normal status appearing, that "case staus not found blah blah" message appears. With me it stayed less than 24 hrs before turning into approval message.

You will get there soon. I agree with you that TSC seems to be a bit quicker (generally speaking), but NSC is not that far behind. I think you will get it before the end of this month. I hope it happens as soon as it possibly can.

This Is So Weird !!!!!

I believe I check the option "email" but I didn't get any email. Today I checked the website. and got this.

Receipt Number: LIN*****

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 30, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 during business hours.

---------

so it is mailed? not email? ... anyway .. they suppose to send through email too regarding this update. Anyway, I AM HAPPY!. thaaaaaaaank you LORD. I've been having "a hard time to sleep" since March 30. now I can sleep.

Clotty congratzzzzzzzz! We finally there. Goodluck and ALL THE BEST for the rest that's still waiting.

MTGrl : u will have urs pretty soon ^^ .. I know "waiting" can be such a pain in the ass.

Miss.PinK said:
I believe I check the option "email" but I didn't get any email. Today I checked the website. and got this.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 30, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 during business hours.

---------

so it is mailed? not email? ... anyway .. they suppose to send through email too regarding this update. Anyway, I AM HAPPY!. thaaaaaaaank you LORD. I've been having "a hard time to sleep" since March 30. now I can sleep.

Clotty congratzzzzzzzz! We finally there. Goodluck and ALL THE BEST for the rest that's still waiting.

MTGrl : u will have urs pretty soon ^^ .. I know "waiting" can be such a pain in the ass.

CONGRATULATIONS :D

Miss.PinK said:

Current Status:

---------

that is the exact message I got (except the date on mine is April 1). I have not received any email either. The message does not say "approved" but they would not send welcome notice unless it was approved. So we will just wait to receive the welcome notice and eventually the card in the mail. Congratulations to you too. :)

Congratulations to both you Miss.Pink and Clotty! I am very happy to hear your good news!!! Enjoy the moment! I hope you stay around and keep us company :)!!

Thank you for your support :)!

yes, I would love to congrate all fellow TSC ...

we're like on the same boat heading to the final destination. I guess TSC indeed faster than nebraska. thx God!. once again thx all for the support! and GOODLUCK !!! ALL THE BEST !!!

I have a feeling that many ND2005 (including me ;) )will get approved no later than this month!~

hopeqq said:
I have a feeling that many ND2005 (including me ;) )will get approved no later than this month!~

I really hope so!... At least I hope to receive my GC before my summer vacation to Europe...