TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Approved!

I was planning on calling USCIS this morning to ask about the 3/10 deadline since my case has been pending a name check for so long. However to my surprise we received approval emails for myself and my daughter this morning (at 6:00 am Pacific) . We are still waiting for my wife's approval.

:)

March 10 - no news yet

I have not heard anything yet on my case. Please let us know if anyone has more news on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved based on new memo

Approved!
Got my email this morning...notice sent...

Anyone know how long before I get the actual card?

This morning, my wife and I received the following email for each of our i-485 petitions. I assume it means that our i-485s have been approved :) :confused: I have been stuck in namecheck since Feb. 3, 2006 (per FBI mail in response to my letter to the First Lady in 2007).

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On March 10, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get
your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I called TSC this past Friday, IP told me that my FP is cleared but NC is not clear yet. My wife's FP cleared, NC cleared, but she will need a "thumb finger print redone, and 2 pictures re-taken"?!?!

Today, I received an email for both My and my wife's I-485.
Mine saying "Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident" and my wife's saying "Current Status: Approval notice sent". I hope both mean my misery is over :)

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On March 10, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On March 10, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

How to reach TSC?

Has anyone spoken with a TSC rep recently? If so, please advise how to reach them. Thanks.

Case Details:
Case Type: EB2, India
Priority Date: February 11, 2003
Labor Approved: July 19, 2006
I-140 Approved: November 1, 2006
I-485 RD: June 4, 2007
I-485 ND: June 14, 2007
FP Done: July 13, 2007
RFE: December 19, 2007 for TB Skin Test Not Done (me and wife) and Proof of Status (wife and daughter). Response received at TSC January 11, 2008.
LUD: 1/11/08, 1/14/08, 1/17/08, 2/1/08

my I485 receipt was from Texas Service Center and I need to renew my EAD card.
currently my state (Michigan) is under Nebraska center. Where should I send my application package? Many thanks!

newcomer_2004 as far as I know you need to send it to TSC. Mine was from Vermont intially and it got transferred to TSC and I sent mine to TSC.

I contacted today USCIS texas centre and was surprised to know that Texas centre will make the decision about my case by end of April..

Thanks
rks2007
PD july 2002
Name check victim for last 2 years
EB2 India

rks2007 - could you please post how you accessed IO at TSC. My 60 days after RFE response received are over and I wanted to call and see if they have any update.

Thanks.

Case Details:
Case Type: EB2, India
Priority Date: February 11, 2003
Labor Approved: July 19, 2006
I-140 Approved: November 1, 2006
I-485 RD: June 4, 2007
I-485 ND: June 14, 2007
FP Done: July 13, 2007
RFE: December 19, 2007 for TB Skin Test Not Done (me and wife) and Proof of Status (wife and daughter). Response received at TSC January 11, 2008.
LUD: 1/11/08, 1/14/08, 1/17/08, 2/1/08

Many thanks! Double check intruction and other BBS, it seems I should file to NSC

newcomer_2004 as far as I know you need to send it to TSC. Mine was from Vermont intially and it got transferred to TSC and I sent mine to TSC.

I double checked the 765 form instruction, it seems we should file 765(EAD) to the service center which covers the state we are living. So for you, it is ok (anyway it is TSC, it is where you 485 is pending and you should file EAD renewal to TSC.). For my case, it seems I should file EAD renewal to Nebraska even though I485 is pending in Texas Service Center.

rks2007 - could you please post how you accessed IO at TSC. 08

Use the so-called POJ technique (named after the forum member who "discovered" it) It goes as follows:
Dial the 800 number and choose:
1 for English
2 to bypass the intro
2 to check status of a pending application
6 to confirm you are trying to check status
1 to confirm that you know your receipt number
1 to confirm that it starts with SRC
then enter your receipt number
1 to confirm you entered correct SRC number
3 to continue to next step
4 for something about cases separated or some other crap... this is what gets you somebody at TSC. They'll say: "Texas Service Center, what's the receipt number" and you're in

Good luck. I am waiting for april visa bulletin to see if we have any hope or not.

rks2007

One person with India EB2 PD 2000 saw some LUDs on his I-485 recently.

I hope and pray for this visa bulletin to make my case current. I am really worried adn frustated with this endless wait to get the card...

MY hope is that people struck in name check for so long, whose case was current in the past, could be given higher priority even though visa is currently not current for those people. However total no of fresh visa is the key..

rks2007
PD July 2002

I hope and pray for this visa bulletin to make my case current. I am really worried adn frustated with this endless wait to get the card...

MY hope is that people struck in name check for so long, whose case was current in the past, could be given higher priority even though visa is currently not current for those people. However total no of fresh visa is the key..

rks2007
PD July 2002

It seems they are looking at PD too. So all those who bagged PDs in 1997,98,2000 might have a party time in April 08.

It seems they are looking at PD too. So all those who bagged PDs in 1997,98,2000 might have a party time in April 08.

Hi, can you please tell me what is that pd thing? Is this the priority date when I-130 was filed? I'm guessing tht is it..but not sure.

My I-130 was filed in March, 2000...so then when it became current in 2004 I filed for I-485 that year. So, are you talking about ppl who filed I-130 around 97-2000 time period?

Thanks!

Hi, can you please tell me what is that pd thing? Is this the priority date when I-130 was filed? I'm guessing tht is it..but not sure.

My I-130 was filed in March, 2000...so then when it became current in 2004 I filed for I-485 that year. So, are you talking about ppl who filed I-130 around 97-2000 time period?

Thanks!

I don't know what I-130 is about, although i have seen that term in forums.
Is it a family based I-485 thingy ? Mine is employment based I-485 and the date labor certification was filed count as the priority date.

I don't know what I-130 is about, although i have seen that term in forums.
Is it a family based I-485 thingy ? Mine is employment based I-485 and the date labor certification was filed count as the priority date.

Oh, yes, it's the family based petition thing. The first step toward filing I-485 (for family based).

So, do you know if family based Pd thing is also gonna be looked at by any chance for feb 4 memo related approvals?

Okay, I hope I am not hallucinating. I have a card production email for me and each one of my dependents. For whatever its worth I had a SR in Feb and had received a letter saying my NC is pending and this was after the 180 day memo. I called on the 10th and the CS guy was a bit confused by my ramblings and transferred me to an immigration officer that was very nice. Was told can't help and have to wait, but honestly I have a gut feeling that somehow the officer initiated the process.
Has been a long journey, really trying since '85 with various methods. I hope this is true.

Congratualations I612!!!

Okay, I hope I am not hallucinating. I have a card production email for me and each one of my dependents. For whatever its worth I had a SR in Feb and had received a letter saying my NC is pending and this was after the 180 day memo. I called on the 10th and the CS guy was a bit confused by my ramblings and transferred me to an immigration officer that was very nice. Was told can't help and have to wait, but honestly I have a gut feeling that somehow the officer initiated the process.
Has been a long journey, really trying since '85 with various methods. I hope this is true.

Enjoy your freedom go and have nice sleep with peace of mind.

I wonder what is your country and PD?

Thanks.
PD:11-Dec-2002 EB2 India
I485 and I140 COncurrent May'1st, 2007
Name check cleared.
Waiting for approval.:D

Enjoy your freedom go and have nice sleep with peace of mind.

I wonder what is your country and PD?

Thanks.
PD:11-Dec-2002 EB2 India
I485 and I140 COncurrent May'1st, 2007
Name check cleared.
Waiting for approval.:D

ROW, EB2. Priority is 6-06