TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Our online status says that the welcome notice was mailed on 2/15. But the email only came this morning.

Finally.....

Finally.....

After waiting for 6 years, I finally received my Plastic Card last week.....

My long journey toward GC is over...

Thanks to those Gurus who gives vaualable advice to this forum - this forum is the best.....

Here is my details:

Labor applied in 2002 through company A - nothing happened at DBEC
Switched to company B in Jan 2007 (after working on H1B for 9 years)
Applied for Labor through Perm in May 2007
Labor approved in June 2007
I-140 and EAD was approved in July 2007
Changed job again to work for company C (after 180 days in Jan 2008 using AC-21)
I-485 was approved on 2/6/08 (USCIS did not even ask for EV before approving my GC)
Now I'm a free bird.....

Good luck to you all....

Question

MI_NonRIR,

Can you please post your details. Is your GC EB1 or EB2 and what is the priority date? Looking at your details you freshly applied for your GC in 2007 right. Can you please confirm your file is from ROW or India.

New to the thread

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and wanted to share my details!

I have the following message on online case status page after submitting TB Skin Test RFE (me and wife) and proof of status (wife and daughter):

---------------

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On January 11, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed...
--------------

Does anyone have similar situation and any thoughts what the next steps might be.

Thanks

Case Details:
Case Type: EB2, India
Priority Date: February 11, 2003
Labor Approved: July 19, 2006
I-140 Approved: November 1, 2006
I-485 RD: June 4, 2007
I-485 ND: June 14, 2007
FP Done: July 13, 2007
RFE: December 19, 2007 for TB Skin Test Not Done (me and wife) and Proof of Status (wife and daughter). Response received at TSC January 11, 2008.
LUD: 1/11/08, 1/14/08, 1/17/08, 2/1/08

More approvals at NSC

Anyone else feelinig there is more activity at NSC, If you have looked at Trackitt approvals they seem to be serving out more appovals... any thoughts

Hello folks,

I am hearing from other forum that there are chances for getting non allocated EB1 visa to EB2 category for people from India. I hope this is not a just speculation. Atleast some hope that there could be some possiblity of getting more EB2 visa in April..

I have two questions:

My PD July 2002, RD May 2006.. India EB2, Name check victim (earlier)

1) Will FP can impact the assigning of visa number if it become available? I got first FP in July 2006 and after that there is no communication from USCIS regarding FP. Any advice or sugguestion to make sure I donot miss my GC just because of FP is too old.?

2) I it possible to know how many EB2 category visa are normally allocated for each FY (Oct 2008)? and also is it possible know from USCIS how many people are ahead from me from India in EB2 category based on PD date? Just wanted to guess how long I have to be in this endless Q before getting my GC..

Thanks in advance

Regards
rks2007

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and wanted to share my details!

I have the following message on online case status page after submitting TB Skin Test RFE (me and wife) and proof of status (wife and daughter):

---------------

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On January 11, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed...
--------------

Does anyone have similar situation and any thoughts what the next steps might be.

Thanks

I'm pretty much in the same boat.
For me I sent the RFE response on October 2007 and still waiting for something to happen. I do have all the checks cleared, so its just matter of priority date being current, which I guess have to wait till October to see what new fiscal year of USCIS has to offer for EB2 category.

Iam also in similar situation as "NightRaider" .

I have received RFE for me & my wife for TB Skin test on Jan 3rd 2008 , replied on Jan 23rd 2008. The same date my wife case was updated that they have received the response , but mine has not update's.

I read some one commented earlier that there is possibility that EB2 category for India might be avaliable in Apirl , could please share the link to the source...to just keep my hope alive...

Someone has posted that "Visa Number" will be allocated when "Name Check" gets cleared... If so in my case it got cleared on Oct 29th 2007, but got RFE on Jan 3rd...Any thoughts if there is possibility for getting my approval even if EB2 (India) is unavaliable...

Hi everyone,

I submitted my fingerprints exactly 2 years ago. Since then, my NC has been pending with the FBI. Now, I am hoping this new NC memo will start taking effect in the next few months and I can get my i-485 approval.

The question is: can I take an Infopass appointment and submit my fingerprints proactively or do I have to wait for the USCIS letter requesting fingerprints?

Many thanks

Hi everyone,

I submitted my fingerprints exactly 2 years ago. Since then, my NC has been pending with the FBI. Now, I am hoping this new NC memo will start taking effect in the next few months and I can get my i-485 approval.

The question is: can I take an Infopass appointment and submit my fingerprints proactively or do I have to wait for the USCIS letter requesting fingerprints?

Many thanks

There is something circulating in immigration forums that they 're-use' FP , so one need not go for finger printing again. Since you are concerned now, could you call the customer service and ask whether they are going to re-use FP ?

Iam also in similar situation as "NightRaider" .

I have received RFE for me & my wife for TB Skin test on Jan 3rd 2008 ,

- They take there own time to update on website..

I read some one commented earlier that there is possibility that EB2 category for India might be avaliable in Apirl , could please share the link to the source...to just keep my hope alive...

- As far as I know and as per my conversation with the TSC, EB2 for India will not be available till USCIS's next fiscal year, so we may have to wait till September Visa bulletin..sorry, I know this sucks big time.

Someone has posted that "Visa Number" will be allocated when "Name Check" gets cleared... If so in my case it got cleared on Oct 29th 2007, but got RFE on Jan 3rd...Any thoughts if there is possibility for getting my approval even if EB2 (India) is unavaliable

- If that wuould be the case, mine would have approved long back. Name check and visa number's have no association of any kind. It all goes by priority date...which I believe is again bullshit...

NightRaider said:

http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4285

But, with the horse-trading in substitute labors by many of those desi consultanting companies, you could see a lot of India EB2 PDs with 1999,2000priority dates.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts & ideas.

Lets hope that Visa Number for EB2 India will be avaliable in April as per "Ron Gotcher" comments.

USCIS changed its mind again.....

This time, it is saying that it will adjudicate FBI NC cases over several months (so that visa numbers don't get exhausted in a month?). It looks like USCIS is just trying to deceive FBI NC victims by confusing them, giving them some hope that in a few months their applications could get approved, so that USCIS may avoid further WOM lawsuits from them. Who in USCIS would care to adjudicate if they have several (not 2, 3, or even 4) months? Basically, this just mean that there will be no timeframe.......back to where we were. :mad:

mitra88

What's the source of this information? Would you please care to share?
This time, it is saying that it will adjudicate FBI NC cases over several months (so that visa numbers don't get exhausted in a month?). It looks like USCIS is just trying to deceive FBI NC victims by confusing them, giving them some hope that in a few months their applications could get approved, so that USCIS may avoid further WOM lawsuits from them. Who in USCIS would care to adjudicate if they have several (not 2, 3, or even 4) months? Basically, this just mean that there will be no timeframe.......back to where we were. :mad:

JaiDurga

EB2.
PD: May 2007
ROW.

MI_NonRIR,

Can you please post your details. Is your GC EB1 or EB2 and what is the priority date? Looking at your details you freshly applied for your GC in 2007 right. Can you please confirm your file is from ROW or India.

Card Rceived 2-22-2008
485 Approved 2-13-2008
485 RD: 7-26-2006 Name check stuck
PD: May, 2002

The memo worked. I guess. Hope this info can help.

CONGRATULATIONS (Skyblue789) !!!!!!!!!
Could please let me know whether you have done second Finger printing before your GC approval.
I would really apprecaite if you could share whether your application was with which Service Center (TSC or NSC) ?