TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

yeah, we Europeans want GCs too :)

gc_2006 said:
don't write such non-sense. GC is important for all of us (I am from Europe). I might check up to 5x a day. That doesn't mean more LUDs, ok. Just means you see the LUDs as they happen. Technically you would call that 'aliasing error' due to lower sample frequency - that's all.

I am sorry I forget typing the word “that” before the word “important”. My statement should be the degree of the importance of the GC is different between people from the retrogression countries (India, China ) and the people from EB2 non-retrogression countries such as European countries. The people from Europe didn’t feel the pain of the retrogression. My LC was approved at the end of the September last year. I had to wait seven more months to submit my I-485 because of the retrogression. The situation for the people from India are much worse.
EB2 people from the non-retrogression countries got big benefits caused by the retrogression: the fast processing speed. Some people got their GC within half year. If I could get my GC within half year, I could switch my job at will. However, I can’t because I am from china. It could be disastrous for me if I lost my early PD. Therefore, I believe the desire to get GC for the people from India and China will be much stronger. After all most people from India and China had been waiting more than three years.
I wish all of us have good luck soon

gc_2006 said:
don't write such non-sense. GC is important for all of us (I am from Europe). I might check up to 5x a day. That doesn't mean more LUDs, ok. Just means you see the LUDs as they happen. Technically you would call that 'aliasing error' due to lower sample frequency - that's all.

Add me to tracker

Application Type: EB2-RIR
VSC I-140: RD:03/07/2006 AD: 06/21
TSC I-485, RD:06/05/2006
I-485: LUDs: 06/24/2006
FP: 06/23/2006

Following people,
Please tell us, if your Name Check has been cleared or not. If you don't know, please call the US CIS customer service.
Thanks

eager2getGC
sfdurrani
KJ
janubande
yoginm73
Aggiech
get_me_green
skapa
q4u
svisitor
abhuda
TXLCRIR
BobbySingh
GcApplierx
GC_SEP2005
araj_98
Hans
m1p1
abcd123_123_3
Whyallthis
Endeavour2003
gc_2006
MGPY06
deshi_1234
sharma1900
TSCEB2Current
TSCEB2Current's wife
igautam
lionking5
lucky2126
belle
jnagori
ingc
lucky06
creative10
chakorapakshi
nonsense
alex904
CAPD02
AZCAL
krook1
mpls
Axxe
vk2003
sarshet
webwesen
dude123
2005perm
2getgc
crazy_frog
sureshj
chicago_greencard
chicago_greencard's wife
msabir
hugh
ILM
sgms66
pblc_01302006
neargc
OnePenny
OnePenny's Sps
perter700101
LCHopeful
leviathan
leviathan's wife
nick715us
gc_rush
ivyperfume
w220
sk0902
perm2006
gc2006usa's wife
sai_krishna
atl_dol_aug
windingroad
cp11
ramc2006
oriental_kid
chrisjavier
cmc13210
michaelhryu
RJ_NJ2002
civ2ru
gunt

manishg_in said:
Following people,
Please tell us, if your Name Check has been cleared or not. If you don't know, please call the US CIS customer service.
Thanks

eager2getGC
gc2006usa's wife
gunt

gc2006usa's wife - YES

Name check

Can you please let me know how did you find out that your FBI name check is cleared ?

Thanks

Dial National customer service number: 1-800-375-5283
Then --- select 1—select 2—select 6—select 1 — enter your SRC number
— select 1- select 3 — and select 4 to speak to a TSC representative.

If your I-485 SRC doesn’t work, punch in your I-140 SRC after
going back to the main menu. When the representative asks for
SRC number, give your 485 SRC.
sk0902 said:
Can you please let me know how did you find out that your FBI name check is cleared ?

Thanks

manishg_in said:
Following people,
Thanks

eager2getGC
:
gunt

Please, please do not call TSC for query for security check unless it has been 6 months since you filed the case. In worst case you can call in 4 months but not before. It is not good to call and waste their time. As per the dates published in AILA they are on time with 6 months the limit for I-485 to be adjudicated. Anyone who has filed before that date then please call TSC for update or so.

Thanks,
neargc

manishg_in said:

Thanks manishg_in for the number.
For me, ever the FP is not cleared. Wondering what is taking so long.

manishg_in said:

Thanks manishg_in for the number.
For me, even the FP is not cleared. Wondering what is taking so long.

neargc said:
Please, please do not call TSC for query for security check unless it has been 6 months since you filed the case. In worst case you can call in 4 months but not before. It is not good to call and waste their time. As per the dates published in AILA they are on time with 6 months the limit for I-485 to be adjudicated. Anyone who has filed before that date then please call TSC for update or so.

Thanks,
neargc

YES I agree with neargc. AC21 allows us to change the sponsor employer after filing 180 days of I-485. This implies their standard processing time is 180 days. The other thing is USCIS published processing dates.
Now TSC I-485 published processing date is Jan 06. So In my opinion only the people whol filed their I-485 on Jan 06 or before should call for status. Not everyone.

Thanks

Fpr me both FP and Name check is not cleared too.

Application type EB2
TSC 140/I485 RD 5/13/06
I131 I 485 Approved 6/8/06
FP 6/2/06
I485 LUD 6/2 6/3 7/8 AD ???

I suggest that those with later PD not to call, as the lady i spoke to was not too helpful.

CAPD02 said:
YES I agree with neargc. AC21 allows us to change the sponsor employer after filing 180 days of I-485. This implies their standard processing time is 180 days. The other thing is USCIS published processing dates.
Now TSC I-485 published processing date is Jan 06. So In my opinion only the people whol filed their I-485 on Jan 06 or before should call for status. Not everyone.

Thanks
I totally agree.

sgms66 said:
Fpr me both FP and Name check is not cleared too.

Application type EB2
TSC 140/I485 RD 5/13/06
I131 I 485 Approved 6/8/06
FP 6/2/06
I485 LUD 6/2 6/3 7/8 AD ???

I suggest that those with later PD not to call, as the lady i spoke to was not too helpful.
So, the 7/8 LUD is not related to the name check ?

Bad News for EB2 and EB3 India

According to the Visa Bulletin for August 2006, EB2 is unavailable and EB3 is going backwards.