TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Guys
My card is approved...welcome letter sent email received (on sunday ?) for myself and family. It was a long & painful wait...I am not going to think about anything else this weekend...!!

Good luck to everybody and thanks for all your help

Very Happy for you. You really waited long time for this.

Congratulations to all those who got their approvals last week and during the weekend. I hope this trend continues.

security check pending

just callled TSC said my security check pending...what is next? upset ...i know so many are waiting since 4/5 years to clear out from this mess..stuck up as kids grows in this country otherwise i could have gone back to my country...:mad:

Approved! finally, a 6.5 year journey

No words to express my excitement and relief.
Today got the approval email.
Wish everyone good luck, I am too overwhelmed right now to say anything.
Will update in more detail later.
Best regards,

Eb2

EB2, I was stuck in name check, i had written to FL, Senators, congresswoman, the usual suspects, but they didn't help. Just asked me to wait in the name of national security.
But all of a suddent, I got the approval today. I think the new policy of DHS to approve cases even without name check decisions is in place now.
Last week Nayak got approval all of a suddent and my approval today was totally unexpected. It is out to be out of the great mess finally.
My wife things that posal department might have a backlog in delivering the gc now, I hope not, but considering my case history, very likely.
Best regards,
dgb

EB2, I was stuck in name check, i had written to FL, Senators, congresswoman, the usual suspects, but they didn't help. Just asked me to wait in the name of national security.
But all of a suddent, I got the approval today. I think the new policy of DHS to approve cases even without name check decisions is in place now.
Last week Nayak got approval all of a suddent and my approval today was totally unexpected. It is out to be out of the great mess finally.
My wife things that posal department might have a backlog in delivering the gc now, I hope not, but considering my case history, very likely.
Best regards,
dgb

Congratulations to you and your family
are you sure your NC was not cleared before approval?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation to you and your family
are you sure your NC was not cleared before approval?

---
No actually, I am not sure, I had an infopass appointment today to find out about case status, but I got approval before going there.
I wasn't expecting my name check to be completed so soon, I have the most common last name in India and I have been in US for over 10 years and lots of different places and addresses.
In fact last week Nayak reported an approval, he had checked with infopass a week before and they told him that his checks are still pending.
So, this kind of led me to believe that maybe the new policy is in place.
Or maybe the coin flipped in my favor eventually.

Congrats.

We received our GREENCARDS today. It was very fast after a long wait.
I-485 was approved on Monday, 26th (I dont know that actual approval date, I need to go home and see the cards) and we received the cards today.

I WISH ALL THE BEST FOR THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND ALL OTHERS WHO ARE WAITING FOR APPROVALS.

details
INDIA
PD (labor based)9/17/2004
EB2 RIR/NC/ Atlanta
45 days letter rcvd. 4/7/2005
45 days letter replied 4/15/2005
I-140 approved(labor based)-06 Jun 2007
I-485 filed(Physician NIW I-140 with PD of oct /03) 09/2005
1st FP- 10 Nov 2005
2nd FP sept 2007.
June 2007 requested change of I-485 based on Labor I-140 with recapture of PD of physician NIW I-140(it had 5 years commitment to work in underserved areas).

According to ilw.com

FBI Delays To End..... Not really:

FBI Name Checks Latest

Immigration Daily's recent comment (11/30/07 ID) on the status of FBI name check delays resulted in the following response from USCIS Office of Communications Bill Wright:

Immigration Daily's 11/30/07 comment, "FBI Delays to End," is not telling the entire story. USCIS and the FBI are working together to process name checks as quickly as possible without compromising security or public safety. To this end, we have examined the existing name check system and acted to address the problem through two strategies: (1) first, USCIS and the FBI conducted a joint risk assessment which resulted in process improvements that permit us to focus on cases of concern (2) second, USCIS and FBI have allocated additional resources to the process. Over the next year, USCIS is planning to commit a total of $15.5 million to address the backlog of FBI name checks. Please note, however, USCIS continues to require FBI name checks for the same categories of applications and no case will be approved without a cleared name check. We will continue to work with the FBI to reduce waiting times; but, not at the expense of national security and public safety.

Separately, Immigration Daily has learned that USCIS expects a 40% reduction in FBI name check delays by year-end. This reduction will be achieved largely through the allocation of additional resources and a more streamlined process. This information supports DHS Secretary Chertoff's earlier statement that applications that were previously ensnared in the name check delays will be cleared quickly. However, he cautioned that a small number of checks will still be delayed by investigations.

We welcome readers to share their opinion and ideas with us by writing to editor@ilw.com.

Finally we got our GC.

Finally we got our GC.

Was a victim of PBEC for 5 years & finally by gods grace the remaining journy moved quickly.

Thanks for all your support & wealth of info.
I wish you all remaining folks the very best & hope you all get your's approved soon.
AP - 9/14(AD), EAD - 9/05(AD), FP taken on 7/14
I485 - Oct 16th, Oct 17th, Oct 18th, Nov 7th, Nov 8th, FP (Appt)March 20th, March 21st, March 23rd, March 24th, 11/30(welcome notice), 12/01(AP - card production)

wow..congrats man. is it your original labor or sub labor?
really felt happy
enjoy the freedom
Finally we got our GC.

Was a victim of PBEC for 5 years & finally by gods grace the remaining journy moved quickly.

I wish you all remaining folks the very best & hope you all get your's approved soon.
I485 - Oct 16th, Oct 17th, Oct 18th, Nov 7th, Nov 8th, FP (Appt)March 20th, March 21st, March 23rd, March 24th, 11/30(welcome notice), 12/01(AP - card production)

I used to be a member of this forum, then left as my case was stuck in Namecheck for longtime. My case was approved last month though my dependent spouse 485 is pending.

Just an update to this forum.

Please see my signature for details.

Finally an EB3 approval

Ganthi,

Congratulations.... Finally an EB3 approval, So we know for sure it's not just EB2 that are getting approved.

Congrats again...Njoy

Finally we got our GC.

Ganthi,

Congratulations. I know you might have not felt thrilled to receive GC as is its been a journey for a decade. Seems your positive thinking and prayers have made it to success.

Can you please post your approval in the seperate thread I started!!!

NC cleared

Hi All,

Glad to report that TSC IO reported my NC came back on the 11/6/07.
I used the age old POJ technique.

-Still

Michael A. Cannon
Section Chief
National Name Check Program Section
Records Management Division
US Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20535-0001

Michael A. Cannon
Section Chief
National Name Check Program Section
Records Management Division
US Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20535-0001

What about him? I wrote him twice without any positive effect and of course I woukldn't know if my letters caused any negative effect, whivch is also quite possible

You never know what works and what doesn't. I wrote a letter to FL in July and received a response from FBI in Nov, stating that they have received the letter and they have finalized my name check.... Since, I received a reply from them, I believe that the letter to FL worked for me. Many people on this forum have had such positive replies, but at the same time I have read some postings which states that it hasn't worked for them. I think at the end of the day, we just have to keep trying.... and writing to as many people we can... FL, President, FBI name check chief, senators, congressman, etc...

Also, we should try to participate in various pro legal immigration forums/groups such as immigrationvoice, etc.... Atleast these groups are making an effort to make a difference and stand up for the rights and betterment of all legal immigrants.... Otherwise, we will be like most passive citizens of the world, who believe that they cannot change the system, so why even bother, or will be like most other passive citizens of the world, who believe that let others work and if anything good comes out of those efforts, he/she will reap the fruits of others work....

This is the time to unite and work towards a better future and better voice in the immigration challenges...