TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Congratulations...

Hey Msubbu,

Congrats buddy....actually we filed on the same day but you got approved...lucky man...

Have you know about name check what was the status?

I called 2 days back they said "security check pending" so I am in tense now not sure Do I have to wait now 3/4 years to get this name check clear...nervous now...:(

Please let me know what was your name check status?

Thanks

All,

I and my wife got the coveted 'Card Production Ordered' email from USCIS. So, November 2006 I-485 applicants, don't lose hope. Looks like those guys are really moving ahead now!

It still does not excuse them from their 'atrocities' they heaped upon us all these years and we all should pledge that even if we get our GCs we will continue to fight whenever we can for improvement to the immigration system.

My details:
PD: Mar 29, 2002.
I-485 RD: Nov 13, 2006
I-485 AD: Nov 30, 2007

Thanks for all your support. I will try to keep visiting and contributing whenever I can.

This is based on free will. A better quote would be that some win, others dont.

...And so is the case with everything else in life...

Very few things in life you lose solely because of your place of birth. Guess American immigration is one of them.

BTW, I am discontinuing the tracker - if anybody is interested in maintaining it, please import the HTML page into google spreadsheet.

3 and 7 are more important
All the best folks, i'll be checking this site as this is my default link in my office computer

I would have got my GC 2/3 years back had I followed step 3. I could have got my Labor cleared locally in 2003/2004 had I know that all labors are going to get pushed to the Back Log Center. I knew somebody locally who worked in DOL. However, when I came to know about it in Jan 2005, I requested him to look at my case and I was told that it has already been sent to PBEC. I did not visit these forum then.

I am glad I did not do that mistake in the time of I-485. I kept myself updated and glad that I filed WOM in time. Contacted all kind of people. Some helped others did not. However I just kept fighting.

I am so pissed off with my lawyer for not letting me know about the Back Log Elimination Center before it was too late. I keep calling that f**king a**ole every alternate month about my labor in 2003/2004, but that sob never told me about the DOL BEC thing. As a immigration lawyer he should have known about it and keep me updated about it. After all, why the hell I paying him.

In last 18 months of my 140/480 journey, I did not contacted that SOB even for a single time. I even did all my EADs myself, did not torture myself to contact that SOB. So I know now that these b***teds take top dollars to just fill in the blanks of various form. What a wasteful profession.

card production ordered

details
INDIA
PD (labor based)9/17/2004
EB2 RIR/NC/ Atlanta
45 days letter rcvd. 4/7/2005
45 days letter replied 4/15/2005
I-140 approved(labor based)-06 Jun 2007
I-485 filed(Physician NIW I-140 with PD of oct /03) 09/2005
1st FP- 10 Nov 2005
2nd FP sept 2007.
June 2007 requested change of I-485 based on Labor I-140 with recapture of PD of physician NIW I-140(it had 5 years commitment to work in underserved areas).

Namecheck Delay To End

According to ilw.com

FBI Delays To End

Immigration Daily has learned that the FBI name check delays that have stalled benefit applications may soon be a thing of the past. We understand that the Executive branch will soon provide name check clearances within a prescribed amount of time. If the clearance is not completed within the designated timeframe, the benefit will be approved by USCIS while the FBI continues to work on the security process in parallel. The rationale to move to this new process is not just better customer service for benefits applicants but also because it will enhance national security (our security demands that the bad guys be apprehended, not merely be denied immigration benefits). The background for this change of heart by the Executive branch is the fact that many federal courts have been coming down hard on excessive name check delays by the FBI. In fact, not only have some courts ordered expedited name check completions but in some cases courts have suggested that the courts have and would use their authority to adjudicate petitions if the Executive branch could not get its act together. The attorneys and litigants who have sought federal court relief over these last several years deserve credit for forcing the Executive branch to adopt a more effective policy in this area (when it does happen, hopefully very soon). Stay tuned.

We welcome readers to share their opinion and ideas with us by writing to editor@ilw.com.

According to ilw.com

FBI Delays To End

Immigration Daily has learned that the FBI name check delays that have stalled benefit applications may soon be a thing of the past. We understand that the Executive branch will soon provide name check clearances within a prescribed amount of time. If the clearance is not completed within the designated timeframe, the benefit will be approved by USCIS while the FBI continues to work on the security process in parallel. The rationale to move to this new process is not just better customer service for benefits applicants but also because it will enhance national security (our security demands that the bad guys be apprehended, not merely be denied immigration benefits). The background for this change of heart by the Executive branch is the fact that many federal courts have been coming down hard on excessive name check delays by the FBI. In fact, not only have some courts ordered expedited name check completions but in some cases courts have suggested that the courts have and would use their authority to adjudicate petitions if the Executive branch could not get its act together. The attorneys and litigants who have sought federal court relief over these last several years deserve credit for forcing the Executive branch to adopt a more effective policy in this area (when it does happen, hopefully very soon). Stay tuned.

We welcome readers to share their opinion and ideas with us by writing to editor@ilw.com.

Hope that doesn't mean another BEC

details
INDIA
PD (labor based)9/17/2004
EB2 RIR/NC/ Atlanta
45 days letter rcvd. 4/7/2005
45 days letter replied 4/15/2005
I-140 approved(labor based)-06 Jun 2007
I-485 filed(Physician NIW I-140 with PD of oct /03) 09/2005
1st FP- 10 Nov 2005
2nd FP sept 2007.
June 2007 requested change of I-485 based on Labor I-140 with recapture of PD of physician NIW I-140(it had 5 years commitment to work in underserved areas).

This is amazing that i have priority of Aug 2004 EB2 and all checks cleared, but approval....still waiting

Approvals

Guys
My card is approved...welcome letter sent email received (on sunday ?) for myself and family. It was a long & painful wait...I am not going to think about anything else this weekend...!!

Good luck to everybody and thanks for all your help

Congrats! When did the name check clear ?

Guys
My card is approved...welcome letter sent email received (on sunday ?) for myself and family. It was a long & painful wait...I am not going to think about anything else this weekend...!!

Good luck to everybody and thanks for all your help

Hey Msubbu,

Congrats buddy....actually we filed on the same day but you got approved...lucky man...

Have you know about name check what was the status?

I called 2 days back they said "security check pending" so I am in tense now not sure Do I have to wait now 3/4 years to get this name check clear...nervous now...:(

Please let me know what was your name check status?

Thanks
GC_Wait_02, I did not make any attempt to contact USCIS about the I-485, as they officially went past my date only briefly, so I have no idea about when what got cleared. I would not get worried about their 'messages' as they have a few generic messages to say that your approval is still pending. Good luck to you and hope you get it soon.

sk0902, I would hit back hard at that lawyer ... write to his sup or something. Start a blog/site and name the firm/person so that whenever people type the firm/person's name in google yours will be the first link to pop up (if it gets popular enough).

Leo, you gotta file a WOM or do something to tighten the screws on them as they have screwed you enough (what the heck is the full form of WOM anyway? I keep seeing the acronym but nobody ever bothered to put in the full-form).

Wom

WOM: Writ of Mandamus

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1088

GC_Wait_02, I did not make any attempt to contact USCIS about the I-485, as they officially went past my date only briefly, so I have no idea about when what got cleared. I would not get worried about their 'messages' as they have a few generic messages to say that your approval is still pending. Good luck to you and hope you get it soon.

sk0902, I would hit back hard at that lawyer ... write to his sup or something. Start a blog/site and name the firm/person so that whenever people type the firm/person's name in google yours will be the first link to pop up (if it gets popular enough).

Leo, you gotta file a WOM or do something to tighten the screws on them as they have screwed you enough (what the heck is the full form of WOM anyway? I keep seeing the acronym but nobody ever bothered to put in the full-form).