TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Congratulations brother, WOW I am surprised to see July 07 approval. I hope "MERA BHI NUMBER LAG JAI"

:)

Finally got my GC approval Yesterday.

Journey for GC
===========
EB2 -- NJ
Date of Acceptance for processing : 01/13/2003
45 Day Letter Recd : 03/06/2006
45 Day Letter Reply : 03/10/2006
LC Approved : 06/21/2006

I-140 Sent Date : 07/19/2006 to Nebraska Service Center
Receipt Date : 07/26/2006 from Texas Service Center
RFE Raised on: 08/07/2006 regd. Degree Evaluation.
RFE Replied on : 08/23/2006
Approved on : 09/01/2006 from Texas Service Center

I-485 Sent Date : 06/08/2007
Receipt Date : 07/05/2007 from Texas Service Center
Approved on : 11/27/2007

Wish you all the best of luck. Hope you all receive your GC soon.

no priority date in 485 receipt notice?

We got our receipt notice last week or so and guess what there is no priority date on it. my husbands 140 is approved from last year. is it normal? thanks for any response.

Got GC approval mails,Hail to Jesus, Thanks to UN, Cybersoft victim

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 28, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please
allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something
from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card,
call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we
process your case. Just follow the link below to register

Had a very big story, at last God gave us GC, UN helped in all the way from scratch when our cases denied which appllied from Cybersoftec.
came in 98, started my first GC journey in from Company A in Sept 2001 EB2 from NY state, because of Bush, lot of people applied through 245(i) in April 2001 and our cases got stuck in backlog center, got layoffed in 2004

Applied EB3 labor from Cybersoft in 2004, applied 140/485, got ead/ap/140 in 10 days, got ead/aps renewal next year also, but Cybersoft's employer fraud our cases got denied in 0ct 2005, at that time I'm in 7th year, i cannot go back to my previous employer as its American firm

got EB3 Sept 2001 labor from Company C from NJ, applied 140 and 7th year Extension from that company, that company lawyer doent know anything, he doest allowed me to apply 140, but i requested to apply
my H1 got denied and 140 got query,and they replied 140 RFE after i told them that i'll go back to india and apply fresh H1 in next year quota,140 got approved in april 2006
i dont have time , i have to leave India before last week march 2006 as my 180 days will be over

i took CompanyC 140 receipt and labor and applied another H1 from CompanyD in Nebraska Service Center, got big RFE and eventually got denied
then lastly i applied from CA based CompanyE in California service center, got RFE, replied RFE and this time got approval by God's grace

Now i had to get Canada visiting visa for my H1 stamping, went to canadian consulate in NY city, Canadian IO asked about my status, suppose if i wont get Stamping in canada then how can you comeback to US, you dont have valid I-94 or any AP
she rejected my application, then for 45 mts i was requesting her , if i wont get H1 stamping , i'll go to india from Canada only
by God's mercy she approved canada visiting visa for 3 months
went to Canada for stamping in Vancouver in march 2006, i got h1B passport stamped on 180th day, its just miracle

Came back to USA and applied another labor from companyE in EB2 in april 2006

Then before july 31 2006 EB2 retrogression, applied 140/485 concurrently with PD portability change
got 140/ead/aps in october 2006, thought i'll get GC but struck in Namecheck

i sent mails to FirstLady, my state senator, my local congresswoman, asked personally Ombudsman in the conferecen call, sent mails to everyone, atlast my namecheck got cleared in August 2007

Went to infopass and came to know that my PD is 2006, then i did expedite process , its just took 2 weeks to get our approvals

Thanks God, now i am releived, thanks everyone who supported me especially UN
UN helped lot Cyber victims to come back to legal status, i know personally 35 to 40 people who got legal status

i wish everyone will get their GC especially my old buddy who is waiting like me, i am also praying to God so that akbari,assur and long time waiters will get their approvals, i know their pain, i went through that path

EB2 Vs EB3 approvals

That is really a good question..... We are not seeing that many EB3 approvals in this forum.... is it possible EB3s are not sharing the good news?
It's wierd....

If there are not that many EB3 approvals I feel bad for them.....

Are they working on EB3 cases, I see only Eb2 cases getting approved.

just came back from an Infopass

got info beginning of Nov. from local congressman's office that my NC had been completed and service center was working on OT to clear backlogged I485. Hope has been high since then. However, with the priority date retrogressing next month, I was kind of upset. This morning, I went for an Infopass and the officer told me that it usually took 2-3 years for EB I485. The immigration officer told me she could not find anything abnormal. But she did say my NC was completed and my background check was still pending (there are six parts in background checking and NC is just one of them.)

I decide to forget about GC at this point and see what will be happening in next a couple of months.

Good luck to us all.

EB2
PD: Jan 2003
I485 RD: June 2006

What a Journey:( my brother but they say when god is your side no hurdle can stop you.

Enjoy your freedom!

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 28, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please
allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something
from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card,
call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we
process your case. Just follow the link below to register

Had a very big story, at last God gave us GC, UN helped in all the way from scratch when our cases denied which appllied from Cybersoftec.
came in 98, started my first GC journey in from Company A in Sept 2001 EB2 from NY state, because of Bush, lot of people applied through 245(i) in April 2001 and our cases got stuck in backlog center, got layoffed in 2004

Applied EB3 labor from Cybersoft in 2004, applied 140/485, got ead/ap/140 in 10 days, got ead/aps renewal next year also, but Cybersoft's employer fraud our cases got denied in 0ct 2005, at that time I'm in 7th year, i cannot go back to my previous employer as its American firm

got EB3 Sept 2001 labor from Company C from NJ, applied 140 and 7th year Extension from that company, that company lawyer doent know anything, he doest allowed me to apply 140, but i requested to apply
my H1 got denied and 140 got query,and they replied 140 RFE after i told them that i'll go back to india and apply fresh H1 in next year quota,140 got approved in april 2006
i dont have time , i have to leave India before last week march 2006 as my 180 days will be over

i took CompanyC 140 receipt and labor and applied another H1 from CompanyD in Nebraska Service Center, got big RFE and eventually got denied
then lastly i applied from CA based CompanyE in California service center, got RFE, replied RFE and this time got approval by God's grace

Now i had to get Canada visiting visa for my H1 stamping, went to canadian consulate in NY city, Canadian IO asked about my status, suppose if i wont get Stamping in canada then how can you comeback to US, you dont have valid I-94 or any AP
she rejected my application, then for 45 mts i was requesting her , if i wont get H1 stamping , i'll go to india from Canada only
by God's mercy she approved canada visiting visa for 3 months
went to Canada for stamping in Vancouver in march 2006, i got h1B passport stamped on 180th day, its just miracle

Came back to USA and applied another labor from companyE in EB2 in april 2006

Then before july 31 2006 EB2 retrogression, applied 140/485 concurrently with PD portability change
got 140/ead/aps in october 2006, thought i'll get GC but struck in Namecheck

i sent mails to FirstLady, my state senator, my local congresswoman, asked personally Ombudsman in the conferecen call, sent mails to everyone, atlast my namecheck got cleared in August 2007

Went to infopass and came to know that my PD is 2006, then i did expedite process , its just took 2 weeks to get our approvals

Thanks God, now i am releived, thanks everyone who supported me especially UN
UN helped lot Cyber victims to come back to legal status, i know personally 35 to 40 people who got legal status

i wish everyone will get their GC especially my old buddy who is waiting like me, i am also praying to God so that akbari,assur and long time waiters will get their approvals, i know their pain, i went through that path

Finally got Approved

Friends, after a looong 5.9 years of journy, my GC finally got approved.
Was a victim of DBEC for 5.2 years & finally by gods grace the remaining journy moved quickly. My wifes case is still pending. will update as soon as i have more info.

Thanks for your support & wealth of info.
I wish you all remaining folks the very best of the wishes & hope you all get your's soon.

COngrats !

Friends, after a looong 5.9 years of journy, my GC finally got approved.
Was a victim of DBEC for 5.2 years & finally by gods grace the remaining journy moved quickly. My wifes case is still pending. will update as soon as i have more info.

Thanks for your support & wealth of info.
I wish you all remaining folks the very best of the wishes & hope you all get your's soon.

Now pray for the ones who got stuck in BEC and then got stuck in dreaded namecheck and then into the retrogression.

Card production ordered

Hi both,

What is your case status now? Is your case is back to the automatic message system again? My case is back to the system now.

Just received an email that the card production has been ordered......

This forum saved me.... I just can't thank enough everyone who participates in this forum.... Without them sharing their experiences and hawk-like scrutiny of USCIS bulletin releases, I would not have been able to get to this stage of getting the approval.

Specifically, the people on this forum, who shared their experience about receiving RFE for TB skin test, if just the chest x-ray is submitted. This helped me anticipate that I will be receiving an RFE for TB skin test and preparing the new medical certificates with TB skin test, even before the RFE was received. Also, as soon as the new December 2007 bulletin was released, it was brought to everyone's attention in this forum, even before the immigration attorney knew about it. Specifically these things helped me.... on seeing the possible retrogression for EB2 India by 2 years, and knowing that I would be stuck in this retrogression, if my case is not adjudicated before Dec 1st, I requested my immigration attorney to respond the same day to the RFE. If I had not known of the TB RFEs that were being received by other members on this forum and december visa bulletin with potential retrogression for EB2 India, I and my immigration attorney would have relaxed and lost few crucial days before responding to the RFE. Thanks once again and I hope that you all also get the green card soon.

My journey began in 2002. Applied from NY... stuck in NY for a long time and then got transferred to Philadelphia backlog reduction center... labor finally got approved in August 2006. Dates were not current, so just filed I-140. Got I-140 approved in Sep 2006. Then the priority date became current in Nov 2006, so applied for I-485... .. then got stuck in namecheck... .. In July, I wrote to first lady .... Got a response from FBI in Nov, that they have received the letter from first lady and that they have cleared my name check in Oct 2007.. Then on Nov 15th 2007, received an email about an RFE.... They wouldn't disclose what the RFE is about...I had to wait for the RFE letter....Meanwhile I saw that the priority dates will retrogress in Dec 2007, so I panicked... Assumed that the RFE will be regarding the TB skin test... got the new medical certificates.... Received the RFE in the mail on Nov 20th... Replied to the RFE the same day and sent it by overnight mail, hoping that TSC will receive it on 21st.... but only on 26th Nov, saw an update on USCIS that they have received the response on 26th... Saw an LUD without an change to the message on Nov 27th and Nov 28th... and finally today got an email of card production...

PD July 31, 2002 (India)
Labor approved: August 2006
I-140 applied: September 2006
I-140 approved: September 25, 2006
I-485 applied Nov 7, 2006
Finger Printing: Nov 29, 2006
Advanced Parole and EAD: December 2006 and renewed in September 2007.
RFE (TB skin test): email: Nov 15, 2007, but received in mail on Nov 20, 2007
RFE replied: Nov 20, 2007.
USCIS received it on Nov 26, 2007
LUDs: Nov 27, Nov 28, 2007
I-485 approval: Nov 29, 2007

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between NC and background check? Thanks.

Can anyone let me know what is the difference between FBI NC and background check? Thanks a lot.

got info beginning of Nov. from local congressman's office that my NC had been completed and service center was working on OT to clear backlogged I485. Hope has been high since then. However, with the priority date retrogressing next month, I was kind of upset. This morning, I went for an Infopass and the officer told me that it usually took 2-3 years for EB I485. The immigration officer told me she could not find anything abnormal. But she did say my NC was completed and my background check was still pending (there are six parts in background checking and NC is just one of them.)

I decide to forget about GC at this point and see what will be happening in next a couple of months.

Good luck to us all.

EB2
PD: Jan 2003
I485 RD: June 2006

Can anyone let me know what is the difference between FBI NC and background check? Thanks a lot.

As far as I know, there is only one clearance required from FBI (I think name check and background check are the same).... If FBI clears it, then you don't need any other clearance....

I was told my Background check was cleared but my NC is still pending, so I think they are different. My best guess is that Background check is looking at your criminal record to see if you were convicted for any crime during your stay in the US. NC is running your name against a federal watch list to see if you are wanted.

Congratulations!

Congratulations to all who have their applications approved.
ItsTough
zzzz4zzzz
varap02
sk0902
virag

There has been a wave of approvals. One more day before retrogression. Wish may more find there freedom.
All who are waiting, hang in there. Will pray for all of you!

Yeah ! One more day to retrogress

Congratulations to all who have their applications approved.
ItsTough
zzzz4zzzz
varap02
sk0902
virag

There has been a wave of approvals. One more day before retrogression. Wish may more find there freedom.
All who are waiting, hang in there. Will pray for all of you!

Unfortunately i am still stuck in name check.