TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Finally - GC Approved......

Hi All,

Great pleasure in informing you that my GC is approved and I have the cards for me and my family in my hand now. My details are as under: (any Excel sheet trackers please? )

LC filed Indiana Sept 2001. EB2 India
LC moved to Dallas backlog office sometime 2004.
LC case wrongly closed: Feb 2006
LC reopened:May 2006
LC case again wrongly closed: Aug 2006
LC case again re-reopened - Sept 2006
LC certified: Oct 2006
I-140, I485 concurrent filed in Oct 2006
FP done Feb 2007, FP results cleared following week.
AP received: Jan 2007
FBI Name check cleared for whole family: Sept 2007
I-485 card production ordered: Nov 7, 2007
I-485 approval date : Nov 14, 2007
GC cards received Nov 13, 2007
I-485 Final approval notices received: Nov 21, 2007

End of 6 long year journey......10 years in USA.

I wish all of you the very best and hope you all get your dreams come true soon.

Best wishes
Indiacard

Congratulation!

Hello zzzz4zzzz,

Congrats! What a great success story! :)

By the way, who is UN?

I need some help from UN.

Can you please give me some contacts?

Thanks.

LUD with following message - "card

Dear fellow members/readers/participants,

Just received the USCIS e-mail notification for self & spouse cases. Message is as follows:

Current Status: Card production ordered.
On November 29, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

I still cannot believe it. Please check my signature for my cases & history.

Is this really it?

Thank you all for your giving your valuable advices, time and support.

good luck to all of you.

Congrats

Congratulations...Your GC cards should be received in less than a week...

Dear fellow members/readers/participants,

Just received the USCIS e-mail notification for self & spouse cases. Message is as follows:

Current Status: Card production ordered.
On November 29, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

I still cannot believe it. Please check my signature for my cases & history.

Is this really it?

Thank you all for your giving your valuable advices, time and support.

good luck to all of you.

Just received an email that the card production has been ordered......

This forum saved me.... I just can't thank enough everyone who participates in this forum.... Without them sharing their experiences and hawk-like scrutiny of USCIS bulletin releases, I would not have been able to get to this stage of getting the approval.

Congratulations! In 2008, your life will be significantly changed. Enjoy!

At same time, I feel it is not fair to all the cases like mine. When it is in the regression, we definitely affected. However, when they messed up the order, our cases are just left in a corner. It is so un-fair.

Wanted to share the good news. My card production is ordered as per USCIS website

Guys, I am confused here. I see following message. Yesterday it said that card production ordered. What it means ?

Current Status: Duplicate notice sent.

On November 30, 2007, a duplicate notice was mailed to you regarding a decision on this case, or describing how we will process the case if it is still pending. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If this I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, contact our customer service at 1-800-375-5283. Note that we process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be completed by following the link below for current processing dates. You can also receive automatic-email updates as we process your case by following the link below to register. Your case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location

dont panic,
just call customer service and listen what message says when you give your 485 receipt number

Guys, I am confused here. I see following message. Yesterday it said that card production ordered. What it means ?

Current Status: Duplicate notice sent.

On November 30, 2007, a duplicate notice was mailed to you regarding a decision on this case, or describing how we will process the case if it is still pending. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If this I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, contact our customer service at 1-800-375-5283. Note that we process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be completed by following the link below for current processing dates. You can also receive automatic-email updates as we process your case by following the link below to register. Your case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location

Congrats!!!

Just received an email that the card production has been ordered......

This forum saved me.... I just can't thank enough everyone who participates in this forum.... Without them sharing their experiences and hawk-like scrutiny of USCIS bulletin releases, I would not have been able to get to this stage of getting the approval.

Specifically, the people on this forum, who shared their experience about receiving RFE for TB skin test, if just the chest x-ray is submitted. This helped me anticipate that I will be receiving an RFE for TB skin test and preparing the new medical certificates with TB skin test, even before the RFE was received. Also, as soon as the new December 2007 bulletin was released, it was brought to everyone's attention in this forum, even before the immigration attorney knew about it. Specifically these things helped me.... on seeing the possible retrogression for EB2 India by 2 years, and knowing that I would be stuck in this retrogression, if my case is not adjudicated before Dec 1st, I requested my immigration attorney to respond the same day to the RFE. If I had not known of the TB RFEs that were being received by other members on this forum and december visa bulletin with potential retrogression for EB2 India, I and my immigration attorney would have relaxed and lost few crucial days before responding to the RFE. Thanks once again and I hope that you all also get the green card soon.

My journey began in 2002. Applied from NY... stuck in NY for a long time and then got transferred to Philadelphia backlog reduction center... labor finally got approved in August 2006. Dates were not current, so just filed I-140. Got I-140 approved in Sep 2006. Then the priority date became current in Nov 2006, so applied for I-485... .. then got stuck in namecheck... .. In July, I wrote to first lady .... Got a response from FBI in Nov, that they have received the letter from first lady and that they have cleared my name check in Oct 2007.. Then on Nov 15th 2007, received an email about an RFE.... They wouldn't disclose what the RFE is about...I had to wait for the RFE letter....Meanwhile I saw that the priority dates will retrogress in Dec 2007, so I panicked... Assumed that the RFE will be regarding the TB skin test... got the new medical certificates.... Received the RFE in the mail on Nov 20th... Replied to the RFE the same day and sent it by overnight mail, hoping that TSC will receive it on 21st.... but only on 26th Nov, saw an update on USCIS that they have received the response on 26th... Saw an LUD without an change to the message on Nov 27th and Nov 28th... and finally today got an email of card production...

PD July 31, 2002 (India)
Labor approved: August 2006
I-140 applied: September 2006
I-140 approved: September 25, 2006
I-485 applied Nov 7, 2006
Finger Printing: Nov 29, 2006
Advanced Parole and EAD: December 2006 and renewed in September 2007.
RFE (TB skin test): email: Nov 15, 2007, but received in mail on Nov 20, 2007
RFE replied: Nov 20, 2007.
USCIS received it on Nov 26, 2007
LUDs: Nov 27, Nov 28, 2007
I-485 approval: Nov 29, 2007

I am in similar boat like yours. I got my letter on Nov 20th but could send skin test results to reach INS only 2 days back. I just got an update about reciept of my response.

My PD is Nov 2003 and I may have to wait for some time (even long time) before getting GC.

I guess being proactive helped your case.

Congrats! I am very happy for you and your family.
Can you share with us how you expedite your case. It seems like our case is going nowhere.
here is a huge mess in my immigration process. I don't see any possibility how to fix immigration mistakes.

H1B 08/06/1997 to 05/30/2000
H1B 07/13/1994 to 05/30/1997
H1B 06/01/2000 to 05/30/2003

Labor Certification filed on April 23/2001 TR /EB3.
Labor Certification change to RIR on August 26/2002. Case was also close for few months and eventually re-open.
Labor Certification RIR approved on August/2006 ( the original date of April 21/2001 was not taken in consideration). They never corrected the dates even though they acknowledge their mistake.

I-140: approved August 26,2006
EAD cards received
AP n/a

I-485 for me and my spouse
Filed May /2007
FP for both of us June 2/2007
LUD July 17/07 RFE (copy of our last I-94)
LUD August 16/07 (We received your evidence.... your case has resumed...wait 60 days.....)

2nd LUD send only to the lawyer (October 9, 2007): The IO states that we have filed our 485 on August 26, 2006 because the approval date of the I-140. (This is erroneous). My original filling was on April 23, 2001 but they approved with the second filling and never corrected the date. Now the IO is suggesting to request the Labor Department to change the priority date (We asked this before but no answer). Otherwise we are not eligible for adjustment status based on the 245(i).

My lawyer replied explaining all immigration and labor department mistakes in my case, and also he had attached the copy of all my documentation. The info was send on October 17, 2007

The last Lud shows on October 19, 2007 (information was received). No news since then. Today I called and the IO said that he can not provide any info.

My husband is the main applicant. He is Turkish, and I am Ecuadorian.

thanks

Background check is a general term and consists at least three different investigations, FBI name check is one of them. See here for more info on background checks.

Congratulations to all who got approvals! Hey, zzzz4zzzz, glad to see your long wait is over. You're like an old friend on this board. Enjoy!

As far as I know, there is only one clearance required from FBI (I think name check and background check are the same).... If FBI clears it, then you don't need any other clearance....

Can anyone let me know what is the difference between FBI NC and background check? Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally! My GC journey comes to an 'end' too..

All,

I and my wife got the coveted 'Card Production Ordered' email from USCIS. So, November 2006 I-485 applicants, don't lose hope. Looks like those guys are really moving ahead now!

It still does not excuse them from their 'atrocities' they heaped upon us all these years and we all should pledge that even if we get our GCs we will continue to fight whenever we can for improvement to the immigration system.

My details:
PD: Mar 29, 2002.
I-485 RD: Nov 13, 2006
I-485 AD: Nov 30, 2007

Thanks for all your support. I will try to keep visiting and contributing whenever I can.

Sadly , i am into retrogression hell ....

Nothing happened to my application. It is Nov 30, 2007. This damn namecheck !!

LUDs on all applications

Hi everyone,

After a long silence, today I received a strange update on my USCIS portfolio:

(1) Application Type: I131 , APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
On November 29, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

:confused: This is strange because my travel document was approved and sent to me 2+ months ago. :confused:

(2) LUDs (without status change) on my pending i-485, my approved AP1, AP2, EAD1, and EAD2. The last thing I knew (2 months ago) was that my namecheck is still pending since February 2006.

(3) None of my wife's petitions in the portfolio received LUDs (she is the derivative applicant).

Is this all just a routine system update?

Many thanks!

Nothing happened to my application. It is Nov 30, 2007. This damn namecheck !!

Prince,

Have you tried writing to First Lady? If so, try President this time. I have heard lot of people writing to the President regarding name check. Also write directly to the FBI name check director.... If you want I can look up my letter and get his name...address...

I know what you are going through.... I just pray that everyone gets their green card soon.

This forum is really great for those who are not so lucky as others and always have to fight their way out. This is great for others too, who are not so unfortunate.

Bye guys, I don't hope you see you in Citizenship forum in next 5 years because I don't hope you guys to be stuck again in Citizenship application.

Wish best to all of those who are still stuck. Following are the lessons learned.

1. Never hire a lawyer for GC or Citizenship.
2. don't wait too much for these damn papers to get approved. File WOM. It does not hurt more than $400.00.
3. Remain informative about the situation, status and general immigration updates.
4. Keep calling USCIS every two to three weeks to get the status.
5. Once your case is technically out of processing time, contact local congressman / senator / White house / ombudsman and keep the copies of all the correspondence. Will help in WOM, incase you ever have to go that route.
6. Do not pay money to anybody else like "immigrationvoice.org" etc etc.. Those lobby are waste of time and money and somebody else is building their political future on your money. It is better to save those money as may be one day you have to file WOM.
7. Keep praying GOD, He is the ultimate authority.

Disclaimers: Just my opinion, please use you own intelligence.

This forum is really great for those who are not so lucky as others and always have to fight their way out. This is great for others too, who are not so unfortunate.

Bye guys, I don't hope you see you in Citizenship forum in next 5 years because I don't hope you guys to be stuck again in Citizenship application.

Wish best to all of those who are still stuck. Following are the lessons learned.

1. Never hire a lawyer for GC or Citizenship.
2. don't wait too much for these damn papers to get approved. File WOM. It does not hurt more than $400.00.
3. Remain informative about the situation, status and general immigration updates.
4. Keep calling USCIS every two to three weeks to get the status.
5. Once your case is technically out of processing time, contact local congressman / senator / White house / ombudsman and keep the copies of all the correspondence. Will help in WOM, incase you ever have to go that route.
6. Do not pay money to anybody else like "immigrationvoice.org" etc etc.. Those lobby are waste of time and money and somebody else is building their political future on your money. It is better to save those money as may be one day you have to file WOM.
7. Keep praying GOD, He is the ultimate authority.

Disclaimers: Just my opinion, please use you own intelligence.

3 and 7 are more important
All the best folks, i'll be checking this site as this is my default link in my office computer