TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I did some quick back of the envelope calculations. Around Y2K the annual H1-B quota was around 200,000. That's 200,000 families. The annual EB-2 and EB-3 per-country quota is around 3000 each. Include dependents, and that translates to roughly 1500 families per year. Factor in labor substitutions, and people who convert from EB-3 to EB-2, and you're looking at a loooooooong wait time.

My take is if you PD is late 2002 or later EB-2 India, you should just forget about GC.

And yes, if your PD is not current, forget about filing WoM for namecheck, because expedited namecheck does you no good.

I did some quick back of the envelope calculations. Around Y2K the annual H1-B quota was around 200,000. That's 200,000 families. The annual EB-2 and EB-3 per-country quota is around 3000 each. Include dependents, and that translates to roughly 1500 families per year. Factor in labor substitutions, and people who convert from EB-3 to EB-2, and you're looking at a loooooooong wait time.

My take is if you PD is late 2002 or later EB-2 India, you should just forget about GC.

And yes, if your PD is not current, forget about filing WoM for namecheck, because expedited namecheck does you no good.

That prediction is pretty grim.

Finally got a freedom!!!

Card Ordered, woohooo!!!
I lost hope after I saw the recent retrogression, thought another couple of years, this is one of the most memorable moment for me, I beileve for anyone who is been waiting for really long time.

Although I am silent reader of this group, but this is the moment to share with everyone who has been travelling in same boat and who can understand how much pain relief is this event.
My wife 485 status hasn't changed yet, I will update when I receive the cards because you never know anything can happen at USCIS between now and when cards received.

EB2 Labor PD : Feb '03 (India)TSC
485/765 RD: 06/06/07
FP : 06/29/07
EAD & AP AD: 07/13/07

485 LUDs: 07/13/07, 11/26/07
485 AD:: 11/24/2007 ( I guess ?)
Card Ordered:11/24/2007

Card Ordered, woohooo!!!
I lost hope after I saw the recent retrogression, thought another couple of years, this is one of the most memorable moment for me, I beileve for anyone who is been waiting for really long time.

Although I am silent reader of this group, but this is the moment to share with everyone who has been travelling in same boat and who can understand how much pain relief is this event.
My wife 485 status hasn't changed yet, I will update when I receive the cards because you never know anything can happen at USCIS between now and when cards received.

Hearty congratulations!!! good for you.

We approach the last few days before dates going back again on Dec 1st 2007. It is good to read some folks getting approved, while the rest of us wait & watch ... & watch & wait ....

Cheers

Soon will be celebrating 3-year aniversary of my response to CIS RFE with no end in sight. The answer to your question is it may take just 60 days or it may take many years.

Wow Leo, thats horrible!

Have you considered pursuing this legally?

Cases like yours really scare me.

Itstough and Richshi

Hi both,

What is your case status now? Is your case is back to the automatic message system again? My case is back to the system now.

Yeah, back to the auto system

Hi both,

What is your case status now? Is your case is back to the automatic message system again? My case is back to the system now.

My take is that means nothing.

Expect to receive FBI response from Bush inquiry on my behalf, letter sent out to Bush in mid-September. It takes from 2.5 to 3 months to get things back. I will take that as a confirmation whether or not my NC was cleared.

Congrats.

I too got freedom, yesterday -:)

I got the 485 approval yesterday and the welcome package has been mailed.
EB2 Labor PD: July 30 2002, CA
Stuck in the Blacklog at Philly.
Labor Approved: Nov 16 2006
I-140/485 concurrent filing: RD Jan 30 2007
I-140 Approved in 7 days
Finger Prints: Feb 15 2007
EAD/AP Received: April 2007
Appied for EAD/AP renewal Oct 16 2007
Called the customer service: Nov 21 2007 and initiated enquiry
I-485 Approval: Nov 26 2007 (for me and my family)

Card Ordered, woohooo!!!

My take is that means nothing.

Expect to receive FBI response from Bush inquiry on my behalf, letter sent out to Bush in mid-September. It takes from 2.5 to 3 months to get things back. I will take that as a confirmation whether or not my NC was cleared.

I mailed a letter to FL on August 12, no response so far

Card production ordered.
After more than 5 years, finally my journey is over. I did request FOIA, wrote to senators, congressman, First Lady at intervals of 1 months. Finally, I wrote to president around 10 days ago. Not sure what clicked.
My best wishes for the people stuck in this mess. Keep trying and write to everyone to expedite your case.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO JUST GOT APPROVED!!!

:)

Card production ordered.
After more than 5 years, finally my journey is over. I did request FOIA, wrote to senators, congressman, First Lady at intervals of 1 months. Finally, I wrote to president around 10 days ago. Not sure what clicked.
My best wishes for the people stuck in this mess. Keep trying and write to everyone to expedite your case.

Update !!

Dear fellow sufferers !!

I am in need of your help and suggestions. I am stuck in background security check. Dont know what to do now..

---Infopass ---- Pending Security check
---Contacted Senator ----- replied saying they Can't contact FBI
---Contacted CongressMan ---- replied saying they Can't contact FBI
---Contacted First Lady --- No reply
---Contacted FBI --- No Reply
---Infopass --- Scheduled again next week

What else I can do ? Need your suggestions

Thanks

Received Approval Notice Sent

Hello everyone.
Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 27, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.

Thank you for all the help. Got a lot of help from this forum. Wish all of you the best. And hope you receive your GCs without any further delays.

Hello everyone.
Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 27, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.

Thank you for all the help. Got a lot of help from this forum. Wish all of you the best. And hope you receive your GCs without any further delays.

when was your FBI Namecheck cleared ?

EB2 Jan 2003 -- India Approved

Finally got my GC approval Yesterday.

Journey for GC
===========
EB2 -- NJ
Date of Acceptance for processing : 01/13/2003
45 Day Letter Recd : 03/06/2006
45 Day Letter Reply : 03/10/2006
LC Approved : 06/21/2006

I-140 Sent Date : 07/19/2006 to Nebraska Service Center
Receipt Date : 07/26/2006 from Texas Service Center
RFE Raised on: 08/07/2006 regd. Degree Evaluation.
RFE Replied on : 08/23/2006
Approved on : 09/01/2006 from Texas Service Center

I-485 Sent Date : 06/08/2007
Receipt Date : 07/05/2007 from Texas Service Center
Approved on : 11/27/2007

Wish you all the best of luck. Hope you all receive your GC soon.

Last edited by a moderator: