TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Good for you

BaliUSA;1823783........I know this sounds funny but my PD is 8/02 and stuck up in BC since 5/06..... finally I had to take a decision and I am going back(now i give a damn to my GC)... life is too short to wait for tooooo long. so for me it is over by choice. good luck to U all said:
Some times i think it is not worth the 'neither here (US) nor there (Home)"
status. My batch mates who elected to Stay in Bangalore is in a good shape.
When i ask them, they don't prefer to come here for permanent residence,instead they prefer 3-4 month 'business trips' . If you have kid and got too much 'Americanized' it will be tough to go back.

That's the point. There are no people accountable for the fbi hurdle because there is no mechanism to know why you can't pass this hurdle for many years. Maybe the officer who looked at my case didn't like my face and put my case aside. I will never know. If CIS doesn't want to issue GCs to certain nationalities they can't deny these GCs solely because of that. This would be unconstitutional, but by not processing the cases, using the fbi hurdle as an excuse, they achieve their objective and avoid any legal problems at the same time.

from your dates it looks like your file was one of those in the shredder (some immigration worker shredded files in CA)...
feel sorry for you- waiting on 485 since 03...

Some times i think it is not worth the 'neither here (US) nor there (Home)"
status. My batch mates who elected to Stay in Bangalore is in a good shape.
When i ask them, they don't prefer to come here for permanent residence,instead they prefer 3-4 month 'business trips' . If you have kid and got too much 'Americanized' it will be tough to go back.

I have the same story, my college mates and colleagues have settled down, some heading operations like DELL and some have their own businesses settled or high level positions in corporations (happens when one works for 18-19 years)
so after a long time waste in USA (apart from few grands of USD) I decided to get back and expand my existing electrical engg company back home, and be on my own!!!! too tired to earn money for others

My journey is nearing completion I guess

Card production ordered yesterday.:D
No email. Checked status online. I think this is it. Will update when I receive the approval notice and the cards.

Please check online status as we dont seem to be receiving any email.

Good Luck to all. I hope many more get approvals before the December retrogression.

I-485 LUD on sunday?

I responded to my I-485 RFE last week and i see LUD on my case today. Does USCIS work on sunday?

PD FEB 2002 EB2

How long after Namecheck?

Hello,
Anyone have an idea how long it takes for approval after name check is cleared?
Thanks~!

EAD: 9/24/2007 (Approved from Texas)
FP Notice: 9/29/07
FP Done: 10/1/07
AP: 10/16/07
Namecheck: Cleared
LUDs: None

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you check that your name check is cleared?

Hello,
Anyone have an idea how long it takes for approval after name check is cleared?
Thanks~!

EAD: 9/24/2007 (Approved from Texas)
FP Notice: 9/29/07
FP Done: 10/1/07
AP: 10/16/07
Namecheck: Cleared
LUDs: None

Approval after RFE in how much time?

All,

Just trying to learn from experience of others as to how much time does USCIS typically take in approving cases after they have recieved the RFE response on I-485. The time period USCIS give is usually 60 days but does it really takes 60 days? or less or more?

For me its been 6 weeks and still waiting for a response.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yap..it happened in the same way with me. After inquiring personally and through INFOPASS I was told to send the request from the attorney. I did....but still waiting

Hi,

That second RFE has a long story which showes how messed up this USCIS is. I got the email and an LUD the day after but I never received the letter. I kept calling and seeing officers at infopass appointments, one says it was a mistake and the other said it was real. Eventually, they told me to ask my lawyer to inquire officially. He sent the a letter last month, and he has not received a reply yet!

I personally think that it has been a mistake. This happend to someone else on the forum as well. They changed the online RFE message for him after he inquired. Besides, they renewed my EAD and issued me new AP. USCIS usually halts processing of these forms if there is an RFE on the parent I-485.

Re: Does USCIS work on sunday?

I responded to my I-485 RFE last week and i see LUD on my case today. Does USCIS work on sunday?

PD FEB 2002 EB2

If you see LUD's on Sundays for your cases, good for you. My guess is that these are system updates for some action performed from other supporting systems.

Anyways, I have not had any updates on my case for over 1 year and 2-3 months now. I had asked for my attorney's office to call & inquire about the same. Waiting to hear back.

Most probably stuck in name check ?

If you see LUD's on Sundays for your cases, good for you. My guess is that these are system updates for some action performed from other supporting systems.

Anyways, I have not had any updates on my case for over 1 year and 2-3 months now. I had asked for my attorney's office to call & inquire about the same. Waiting to hear back.

Next month onwards India EB2 retrogresses to Jan 2002.

All,

Just trying to learn from experience of others as to how much time does USCIS typically take in approving cases after they have recieved the RFE response on I-485. The time period USCIS give is usually 60 days but does it really takes 60 days? or less or more?

For me its been 6 weeks and still waiting for a response.

Thanks

Soon will be celebrating 3-year aniversary of my response to CIS RFE with no end in sight. The answer to your question is it may take just 60 days or it may take many years.

Re: Most probably stuck in name check.

Next month onwards India EB2 retrogresses to Jan 2002.

Prince123,

Yes, that would be true. I received a letter from USCIS in March 2007 when I had my attorney inquire about the case the first time. The letter content is as follows: "your case is currently pending and is in background check/verification. please do not contact us any earlier than next six months of this inquiry."

Meanwhile, I sent a letter to FBI and received response with - "no records found".

Inquired again through Attorney's office in Nov 2007 1st week and waiting ....

I called the customer service

They said they put the address change into the system on Nov.21,2007. So i guess that caused all my recent LUDs. So , fellow India EB2 'sufferers' , i am ready to fall into the retrogression hell .