TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

When you went for infopass this last time, did you ask about what could be holding your EAD renewal? IOs at infopass are supposed to help with such things. What did she say about your EAD? Another thing, this IO, you talked to at infopass, she said she would inquire about the RFE and call you. Right? Now, your attorney is supposed to initiate an inquiry with TSC. Right? (I don't see other options here or did she say she would disclose this info to your attorney?). This sounds absolutely bogus because if this IO has any info in regard to your question, by directing your attorney to initiate an inquiry with TSC, she actually meant she would not disclose this info to anyone, which is absurd. This makes me to conclude she didn't learn anything about your case but had to call you (otherwise you could complain) so she elected to tell you to pass on your question to TSC, so that she would be no longer resposible for anything. Can you talk to your senator's aide and ask him to contact TSC and clarify the situation?

Hang in man!

She sent an email to TSC about my EAD but nothing has happend yet.

I guess you are right, she probably didn't know anything. I will call my attorney this afternoon and if I don't hear anything by the end of the week, I will contact my state senator next Monday.

Thank you again

I have 2 new LUD in the past 2 days! I hope it means good news!

I got LUD today too, but don't know what that means. I called them for changing my address on 10/29/07 and found my case LUD on 10/29/07. I thought that is because my address changed. I checked yesterday, LUD still 10/29/07. This morning, it changes to 10/30/07. Do not want to be too optimistic about this.

LUD today

I got LUD in my case and in my dependent's cases today. My last LUD was on Jul.3.2006. Hope to see the light soon. Guys wish me good luck ;)

I think it is good news guys

I think your cases are getting ready for Visa allocation for November. Just speculating though... dont know for sure.. Hope fully you guys should hear good news soon... In a couple of weeks

BTW my PD is Aug 2003 EB2 India and I got a LUD on 10/22.

My RD is also 05/2006. Let us hope for good.

They should be completing the receipting from the July/August cases soon, which will leave them with about a month long window to get back to the I-485 cases before the holiday slowdown. Trackitt is already showing a major pickup in I-140 approvals from TSC after a slowdown over the summer. So, hopefully this is good news for I-485 cases as well.

In my own case, I got an RFE (TB skin test) that I will be responding to by the end of the week, so hopefully that will be the last trigger before the case is adjudicated. Fingers crossed that we 2006 filers can enter 2008 as permanent residents!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your good

Getting an RFE is good in a wierd sort of way..
That means somebody is working on your case. RFEs are usually sent only after namecheck is complete....

They should be completing the receipting from the July/August cases soon, which will leave them with about a month long window to get back to the I-485 cases before the holiday slowdown. Trackitt is already showing a major pickup in I-140 approvals from TSC after a slowdown over the summer. So, hopefully this is good news for I-485 cases as well.

In my own case, I got an RFE (TB skin test) that I will be responding to by the end of the week, so hopefully that will be the last trigger before the case is adjudicated. Fingers crossed that we 2006 filers can enter 2008 as permanent residents!

Getting an RFE is good in a wierd sort of way..
That means somebody is working on your case. RFEs are usually sent only after namecheck is complete....

I don't agree that RFEs are sent after namecheck is complete. I have got two of them so far without my namecheck being resolved. USCIS does pre-adjudication. I hope your namecheck is done and you get your card soon though :)

Sorry for the incorrect info..
schehrazi is right.

I don't agree that RFEs are sent after namecheck is complete. I have got two of them so far without my namecheck being resolved. USCIS does pre-adjudication. I hope your namecheck is done and you get your card soon though :)

Story needed- urgent

There is an immediate opportunity to solve name check delay. Let us
give it a shot!

The Senate and The House will have a conference as early as next week
to negotiate each amendment of the appropriation bill on the
Commerce, State, and Justice. Senator Levin's NAME CHECK AMENDMENT is
on the list, which is very effective by itself. But the amendment is
very likely to pass the Conference. This means that the House will
probably accept the Senate amendment.

LIA/AFU’s lobbyists want the House side to modify Levin’s amendment
with more specific terms regarding name check reform. Now our
lobbyists have identified the CONFERENCE MEMBERS, as listed below.
They need at least one member in the Conference to propose the
modification. To do that, we need name check stories from
corresponding CONSTITUENTS.

If you live in one of the following areas, you story is vital to
change Levin’s amendment. We need at least 10 stories within one
district to volume up our voice. It is our mission to address our
mistreatment. Please be active in reporting your stories, which could
be the last straw we need to push things happen.

Please email your story to LIA’s lobbyist Paul Donnelly:
pauldonnelly@ medialever. com, and CC: renhao09@yahoo. com,ASAP. Our
lobbyists will need you to contact your Congressman directly. But we
suggest that you WAIT for their instruction before you move. We need
an organized campaign to have a hit. Please also wake up your
friends, colleagues who also suffer name check delays. Please tell
them if we don’t salvage ourselves, nor will God.

Please check
http://www.census.gov/geo/www/maps/cd108n/FF_cd108n_maps.htm
for district maps.

Alan Mollohan, Chairman, West Virginia, district 1
Patrick J. Kennedy, Rhode Island, district 1
Chaka Fattah, Pennsylvania, district 2 (Univ. of Penn)
Dutch Ruppersberger, Maryland, district 2 (Johns Hopkins)
Adam Schiff, California, district 29, (Cal Tech)
Rosa DeLauro, Connecticut, district 3, (Yale)
David Price, North Carolina, district 4, (RTP)
Dave Obey, Wisconsin, district 7

Rodney Frelinghuysen, Ranking Member, New Jersey, district 11
John Culberson, Texas, district 7
Hal Rogers, Kentucky, district 5
Tom Latham, Iowa, district 4
Robert Aderholt, Alabama, district 4
Jerry Lewis, California, district 41

Friends,

first:
As usual for my enquiry to find about my pending NC since July 2006 and for my call on 25th a nice IO from TSC has been told me my NC was cleard on 10/05/2007. This is not surprize at all for me BUT felt very happy when I heard about it after waiting such a long time and can't believed it. After shocking for few moments I also asked IO like what happend next? IO answerd "The data also have been uploaded to our system on 10/16/2007", I do not know what it means but I understand the NC completed information /data from FBI might have been posted on to USCIS database. And I asked is this case assigned to any officer and IO said not yet but it is in "Q" and told me to wait for some time (2 or 3 months)to here any thing from them. Also said my FP is valid for another month (valid for 15 months) and should receive notice in couple of weeks.

I am praying god and keeping fingers cross for final approval at this point.

second:
Response letter from Senators office on the same day to my previous request (10/10/07)to them confirmed my NC was cleard on 10/25/07.

Third:
To my FOIPA filed on 10/11/07 got response on 10/25/07 saying "No records found"

EB2 India
PD:10/2002
I485-July 2006
FP-08/2006 (code 3)
Hi Ysak, Could you please share the template for the letters to congressmen/senator? I received a "no records found" for my FOIPA request to FBI.

Thanks in advance.

Is NC and BC are same?

Friends,
Last month when I called TSC the IO said my NC got cleared and also told this includes Background checks as well from FBI. BUT today another IO is saying my Background checks are still pending and FP is cleared (this officer keeping me onhold and clicking couple of screens and verifying). Are these officers having same kinds of access to our information or do they have any restrictins?
Senetors office forwarded the response to me what they received from USCISI and in that letter it was clearly said my NC was cleared.
I was totally confused at this point.
Can you guys please share if any of you also have this kind of suituation?

Application Type: EB2-RIR PD: 10/2002
I-140 Approved - 09/20/2006
TSC I-485, RD:07/25/2006
FP- August 15th 2006
I-485: LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006, 03/21/2007,03/22/2007,03/24/2007,05/29/2007.
spouse 485 LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006

I have not used any template

Hi Ysak, Could you please share the template for the letters to congressmen/senator? I received a "no records found" for my FOIPA request to FBI.

Thanks in advance.

Hello mdlbr20020531,
I did not use any template for the letters to congressmen/senator. I typed in a word just less than one page of my information such as

Date Your address

Senators address

Subject: help me to enquiry about my pending name check since date...

write here what you are , where are you from your legal status blah..blah..

enclose your -I485 copy

signature and date

I hope this will help you to prepare.

Please ask if you have nay questions
Thank you