TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I was told in the Infopass about two things: NC was cleared by early sept and Fingerprint was cleared in later sept. It's over 16 months alread since I did my first Fingerprint but I have not heard any thing from TSC/USCIS about my second Fingerprint notice. I am not sure where this 15 months valid period of fingerprint comes from; however, I also saw people getting 2nd fingerprint notice in different time frame. Actually I don't understand why my fingerprint just got cleared (even after my NC cleared) I was guessing it's last Sept (I did my FP last June) but the IO told me it's this year. By the way, I have not seen any LUD after my NC/Fingerprint cleared.

When did your FP cleared on Sept.?
I called CIS today because my FP already about 18 months. I did not receive any notice about requesting my 2nd FP. They told me today that I had a FP on Sept 29, 2007. Actually, I did not do anything. I am puzzled now. I think may be this also means my FP cleared on Sept 29, 2007?!

I called CIS today because my FP already about 18 months. I did not receive any notice about requesting my 2nd FP. They told me today that I had a FP on Sept 29, 2007. Actually, I did not do anything. I am puzzled now. I think may be this also means my FP cleared on Sept 29, 2007?!

I have been following exchange of info on this web site for a while and can now conclude that the topics have changed lately mostly shifting toward discussions of misunderstandings and mistakes on behalf of CIS reps. People get emails about strange letters that allegedly were sent to them but never arrived. Information received from two different IOs from the same service center sometimes is so different that one piece excludes another. IOs at INFOPASS tell people to ignore what they were told by IOs at TSC and vice versa. It defenitely looks like the house of CIS is in complete disorder! I suggest that we report (Ombudsman? Do we have any other address/person to address our complaints?) every misinformation that comes from CIS before the situation gets even uglier.

Lud-update

My RD for 1-485 is Nov 06 and after a almost one year I have first LUD 10/29/07 , my I-765 and I -131 are still pending for more than four months not sure when this gloom will end. My name check is still pending per congress office.

You're probably right.

I'd consider it as the date that your FP got cleared and updated in USCIS's system, if you really did not do anything on the date the IO told you. Otherwise, what can it be? Let's be optimistic.

Usually within the first month or two, because USCIS sends them in batches to the FBI. However, with recent surge in 485 filing, there may be further delays.

Update on my 2nd RFE

The Inforpass officer who was supposed to call me, called today. She said that since I have an attorney, they can't give me any information if an RFE was sent or not! She also said that my attorney has to submit an official inquiry.

How is it that I can't know what's going on in my case but my attorney can??? After all, I am the applicant!

I believe she is wrong, it's your application and you have every right to know about your case.

Update on my 2nd RFE

The Inforpass officer who was supposed to call me, called today. She said that since I have an attorney, they can't give me any information if an RFE was sent or not! She also said that my attorney has to submit an official inquiry.

How is it that I can't know what's going on in my case but my attorney can??? After all, I am the applicant!

I am in california - foster city. Could someone please direct me to congressman contacts so I could send an email regarding my pending application. Its been more than 400 days since my 485 application was filed and about the same time for my namecheck enquiry.

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

I got my RFE. It was for the TB skin test that I did not do (note to everyone - DO THE TB SKIN TEST!) I plan to respond soon and hopefully the app will keep moving from there.

Lud

My RD for I-485 is 6/06 and I also got a LUD after 14 months on 10/29/07. I hope this is not some sort of Massive LUD.

hirsahd

Lud-update
blackk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My RD for 1-485 is Nov 06 and after a almost one year I have first LUD 10/29/07 , my I-765 and I -131 are still pending for more than four months not sure when this gloom will end. My name check is still pending per congress office.

I am in california - foster city. Could someone please direct me to congressman contacts so I could send an email regarding my pending application. Its been more than 400 days since my 485 application was filed and about the same time for my namecheck enquiry.

Go to the website of your city and they should have all the links for the senators and congressmen/women. The usually initiate an inquiry with FBI and the FBI responds that they are processing the NC. Not much help except that at least you know your file has made it from USCIS to FBI.

Hi,

go to www.house.gov and at the uppper left corner of the display, you can enter your zip code to find your congressman.

Update on my 2nd RFE

This is strange indeed. Any CIS message, when you try to reach them for an info, says you have to be an applicant or his/her legal representative. The RFE letter, as I understand, was allegedly sent to you. So why can't you initiate a service request? No sense at all! I'd write to ombudsman with the specific complaint. This shouldn't hurt, after all somebody may start looking into your case, which is good.

This is strange indeed. Any CIS message, when you try to reach them for an info, says you have to be an applicant or his/her legal representative. The RFE letter, as I understand, was allegedly sent to you. So why can't you initiate a service request? No sense at all! I'd write to ombudsman with the specific complaint. This shouldn't hurt, after all somebody may start looking into your case, which is good.

I know but that's the way she treated me :(, I asked my attorney to inquire though.

At least, I hope they renew my EAD sooner so that I can work! It has been pending for about 115 days now. What scares me is what my attorney said about I-485 RFE and EAD. He thinks as soon as an RFE is issued for I-485, they stop processing EAD until the RFE is replied. Now in my case, if the RFE has been a mistake but the EAD processing is stoped, I am really screwed. It should take a good amount of time to correct this mistake!

I hope my attorney is wrong.

I know but that's the way she treated me :(, I asked my attorney to inquire though.

At least, I hope they renew my EAD sooner so that I can work! It has been pending for about 115 days now. What scares me is what my attorney said about I-485 RFE and EAD. He thinks as soon as an RFE is issued for I-485, they stop processing EAD until the RFE is replied. Now in my case, if the RFE has been a mistake but the EAD processing is stoped, I am really screwed. It should take a good amount of time to correct this mistake!

I hope my attorney is wrong.

When you went for infopass this last time, did you ask about what could be holding your EAD renewal? IOs at infopass are supposed to help with such things. What did she say about your EAD? Another thing, this IO, you talked to at infopass, she said she would inquire about the RFE and call you. Right? Now, your attorney is supposed to initiate an inquiry with TSC. Right? (I don't see other options here or did she say she would disclose this info to your attorney?). This sounds absolutely bogus because if this IO has any info in regard to your question, by directing your attorney to initiate an inquiry with TSC, she actually meant she would not disclose this info to anyone, which is absurd. This makes me to conclude she didn't learn anything about your case but had to call you (otherwise you could complain) so she elected to tell you to pass on your question to TSC, so that she would be no longer resposible for anything. Can you talk to your senator's aide and ask him to contact TSC and clarify the situation?

Hang in man!

Zgreen:

It all indicates that you are in really good shape. Hopefully it will done for you very soon. Good luck!

Thank you for your encoragement

signature:
Application Type: EB2-RIR PD: 10/2002
I-140 Approved - 09/20/2006
TSC I-485, RD:07/25/2006
FP - August 15th 2006
I-485: LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006, 03/21/2007,03/22/2007,03/24/2007,05/29/2007.
spouse 485 LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006

Name check..

Hi,

How do we know whether Name check has been initiated or not and when it got initiated?

Thanks,

Name check..

Hi,

How do we know whether Name check has been initiated by USCIS and when it got initiated?

Thnaks,

Update on my 2nd RFE

I think may be RFE was generated without any information/reason on your case and now to cover that they are coming up with this nonsense ,eventually you will find that there was nothing but let wait and hope for good till your lawyer gets reply and in the mean time you should schedule an info pass to see if you get another IO response . Keep us posted .