TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Congrats !

Yes sir, a 2003 PD guy gets approved (finally) and a 2006 PD guy thinks what the heck is going on (instead of feeling good for me)...:p

I am a 2002 PD guy with 2006 I-485 RD :) stuck in name check. Atleast you didn't need to go through another black hole called "NAME CHECK" . Is your name rare ?

Congratulations!

Priority Date April 2003
I-485 Receipt Date: June 21st, 2007
Category: EB3
Mine and my spouse both got approved yesterday. Yeahhh.
I do have couple of questions:
1. I and my wife have approved AP's with us. My wife is already in India. Can she come back on her AP? Same thing for me if I do go to India can I come back using my AP? This is only if I do not receive the physical green card prior to our returning.
2. The status on my case reads:
Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On November 1, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.
Does this mean we receive a notice and then we follow some instructions and then we receive the card or are they directly sending us the card? Is there anything which needs to be done after I-485 approval?

If you have not completed fingerprinting , you will need to complete before you can be issued a green card.

Goodnews - Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On November 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congratuations!! Another 2006 filer got through. Could you please let us know when your NC/Fingerprint got cleared?

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On November 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

The joys of GC

This week i was chatting with my friend who recently got GC. He says he is now much relaxed when coming under unreasonable work pressure , if the pressure is beyond a point he will just express to boss "cool it" , which he said was not the case when he was in H1B/AOS state. No wonder why many companies like plane loads of H1B and do not like employees getting GC :)

Thanks for your wishes. I talked to to customer service officer in September and I was told that my background check was still pending and asked me to check after a month. I did not check it again. It should have got cleared in October some time and waiting for some officer to pick up my case.
I will keep you all posted.
Thanks for all your postings and support.
Jay

Congratuations!! Another 2006 filer got through. Could you please let us know when your NC/Fingerprint got cleared?

Card Production Ordered mail received !!!

The following are my details:

EB2/India/PD: Nov 2001
I140: April 06- Approved
FP: 06/15/06
I-485 May 24th 06 - Received email of Card Production on 11/5/07

Guy's,

Woke up this morning to find this email in my INBOX. Tell me about it.... My FBI Name Check has been pending for almost 15 months. I had to write to the FL, State Senator, Local Congressman who now has become a close pal of mine. But the final letter which made this difference was about 2 weeks back when a wrote a very strong letter to the President informing him the ordeal I am facing since last 6 years and not finding a solution for this saga. I think it has worked to my liking.

I sincerely wish good luck to all who are struck in this mess, but please never allow this to get to you and keep writing to concern people until they realise that the fault is from their end !!!

All the best !!!!

Cheeka.

EB2/India/PD: Nov 2001
I140: April 06- Approved
FP: 06/15/06
I-485 May 24th 06 - Received email of Card Production on 11/5/07

Guy's,

Woke up this morning to find this email in my INBOX. Tell me about it.... My FBI Name Check has been pending for almost 15 months. I had to write to the FL, State Senator, Local Congressman who now has become a close pal of mine. But the final letter which made this difference was about 2 weeks back when a wrote a very strong letter to the President informing him the ordeal I am facing since last 6 years and not finding a solution for this saga. I think it has worked to my liking.

I sincerely wish good luck to all who are struck in this mess, but please never allow this to get to you and keep writing to concern people until they realise that the fault is from their end !!!

All the best !!!!

Cheeka.

Congratulations on your approval. Good luck for the future and enjoy the freedom.

Application Type: EB2-RIR PD: 10/2002
I-140 Approved - 09/20/2006
TSC I-485, RD:07/25/2006
Finger Printing- 08/15/2006.
I-485: LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006, 03/21/2007,03/22/2007,03/24/2007,05/29/2007.
Spouse 485 LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006

Congratulations

Thanks for your wishes. I talked to to customer service officer in September and I was told that my background check was still pending and asked me to check after a month. I did not check it again. It should have got cleared in October some time and waiting for some officer to pick up my case.
I will keep you all posted.
Thanks for all your postings and support.
Jay

Congratulations on your approval. Good luck for the future and enjoy the freedom.

My case is very close to yours. I was told last month my NC got cleared. I am waiting for the good news.

Application Type: EB2-RIR PD: 10/2002
I-140 Approved - 09/20/2006
TSC I-485, RD:07/25/2006
Finger Printing- 08/15/2006.
I-485: LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006, 03/21/2007,03/22/2007,03/24/2007,05/29/2007.
Spouse 485 LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006

Received the card production ordered mail !!!

EB2/India/PD: Jul 2001
I140/I485 filed concurrent RD Aug 06
I140: Sep 06- Approved
FP: 08/10/06
Received email of Card Production on 11/5/07

Dear all,

Woke up this morning to find this email in my INBOX

Mine is almost the same as some of us above..So the same story here..

My FBI Name Check has been pending for almost 15 months.I had to write to the FL, State Senator, Local Congressman, Governor (Arnold) and CA-FL. I got reply from all of them mentioning that they will forward the case to FBI and USCIS. I received reply from FBI that they are working on my case and clear the name check asap but did not Guarantee a Target date.

So I decided to write to President George Bush and wrote a very strong letter to the President informing him the pain my family is facing since last 6 years (mentioning in datail that we are not able to plan our vacations/meet friends&relatives in India and the painful process of H1/Visa stamping//EAD/AP renewals etc..) I received the reply letter from President Bush's office on Nov 1st explaining that they have forwarded my concern to the Dept of Justice to work on my case and GOT the approval on Nov 3rd !!! Just amazing !!!

I am extremely thankful to the hundreds of unkown people who shared their thoughts, provided valuable information, came along with us during this journey and encouraged us during our depressed periods. I also thank the moderator of this Forum.

I sincerely wish good luck to all who are struck in this mess, but please never allow this to get to you and keep writing to concern people until they realise that the fault is from their end !!! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP TILL WE GET JUSTICE, IF WE ARE NOT AT FAULT !!!

All the best !!!!

Maduraikaran.

Congratulations!!!

Hearty congratulations to all that are receiving GCs this month. It is encouraging to see that the old cases are moving well now. Mine is in the same time frame (EB2 - Oct 2002 PD). And I'm seeing some LUDs recently. Let me hope for the best! :)
One quick question, is it mandatory that we need to get the second FP done (my first FP is done in Apr 2005)? Usually they say the FPs will be valid for 15 months or so, right? How to re initialize that request if needed? Any thoughts?
Thanks. :D

Congrats to all those who got freedom

I had written to First Lady , but that didn't work. Now the magic may be from President. Let me send a letter to him. Thanks for sharing your details.

I had written to First Lady , but that didn't work. Now the magic may be from President. Let me send a letter to him. Thanks for sharing your details.
All the letters to officials and politicos apart (I encourage people to do it though as we have to express our displeasure and make them realize their mistakes very clearly and how it is affecting legal residents of this country), there seems to be pattern to the approvals. I saw a couple from July and the last one I saw was from August. So it looks like they are processing pretty much as per their published dates (except a few out-of-whack approvals) and any communication by applicants to the president and his underlings prior to the approval is just a coincidence and not a cause/effect relationship.

I really believe that they are finally trying to clear out 2006 cases. For the past few months, I've been periodically tracking 20 or so cases filed on the same date as mine, and in October to today, 10 of those cases either got an approval or an RFE (mine being one of the cases that got an RFE). Prior to this, all these cases had the same receipt message. So there's definitely some movement on 2006 cases taking place, and hopefully it will continue for the next few months.

Congrats to all who got approved :)

Feel another wave of approval coming... hopefully this will continue and the 2006 filers will be into the year 2008 with a GC in their hands.

Congrats! If you have done FP and it's in their system, it should be about a week or two before you receive a physical card. No action on your part needed. As for your wife, she can be back on AP.

Priority Date April 2003
I-485 Receipt Date: June 21st, 2007
Category: EB3
Mine and my spouse both got approved yesterday. Yeahhh.
I do have couple of questions:
1. I and my wife have approved AP's with us. My wife is already in India. Can she come back on her AP? Same thing for me if I do go to India can I come back using my AP? This is only if I do not receive the physical green card prior to our returning.
2. The status on my case reads:
Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On November 1, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.
Does this mean we receive a notice and then we follow some instructions and then we receive the card or are they directly sending us the card? Is there anything which needs to be done after I-485 approval?