TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

LUD Update

All,

I just saw a LUD on 10/29 on my 485 case, however, there is no update on the case status. Do you know what does it mean?

EB2 India
PD - May 2003
1485 RD - Oct 2006

Unless more people come forward reporting LUDs on 10/29, this does not seem like a mass LUD (like the ones we had in August on I-131s and I-140s). LUDs can mean a lot, or they can mean nothing, so we'll just have to wait for another 3-4 weeks to see if they pan out into anything.

Approved, no idea how, but I am not complaining

Priority Date April 2003
I-485 Receipt Date: June 21st, 2007
Category: EB3
Mine and my spouse both got approved yesterday. Yeahhh.
I do have couple of questions:
1. I and my wife have approved AP's with us. My wife is already in India. Can she come back on her AP? Same thing for me if I do go to India can I come back using my AP? This is only if I do not receive the physical green card prior to our returning.
2. The status on my case reads:
Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On November 1, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.
Does this mean we receive a notice and then we follow some instructions and then we receive the card or are they directly sending us the card? Is there anything which needs to be done after I-485 approval?

Thanks for feeling good for me

Yes sir, a 2003 PD guy gets approved (finally) and a 2006 PD guy thinks what the heck is going on (instead of feeling good for me)...:p

Looks like SECURITY CHECKS are only for 2006 filers?

What is happening?

Two words: SECURITY CHECKS

One of my friend who filed I485 (EB3 india PD 2004) in late June 2007 called me 3 weeks ago and told his GC card came in mail (he also had all emails of approved, welcome, card pd ordered, card mailed ) and he did nort even get his EAD insted. What the FF??? Happening.

By the way we are not at all disapponted by seeing these approved later filed cases BUT we are feeling SORRY for OUR selvs

I am a 2006 filer as well. My NC got cleared early this month, based on intervention from congressman/senator. My case was approved recently.

Actually, most 2006 filers were approved in 2006 itself, since not many were allowed to file then. The ones pending are all those stuck in NC, hence approvals happen only when NC is cleared.

I am a 2006 filer as well. My NC got cleared early this month, based on intervention from congressman/senator. My case was approved recently.

Actually, most 2006 filers were approved in 2006 itself, since not many were allowed to file then. The ones pending are all those stuck in NC, hence approvals happen only when NC is cleared.

Which state are you in? What did congressman/senator tell you?

CA. They requested info from FBI some 3 months back since my NC was pending for 1+ years. Then i got response in Oct from congressman by mail, that my case was processed by FBI and sent to USCIS.

My NC cleard on 10/5/07 as per Senator.

Congratulations.

Per my and the senators enquiry I got response as my NC is cleared on 10/5/2007 but still my case is not approved:eek:
But yesterday I called again but anothe IO said my BC are still pending BUT I do not believe it. Because USCIS canot lie to senator

Application Type: EB2-RIR PD: 10/2002
I-140 Approved - 09/20/2006
TSC I-485, RD:07/25/2006
Finger Printing- August 15th 2006
I-485: LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006, 03/21/2007,03/22/2007,03/24/2007,05/29/2007.
spouse 485 LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006

Happy for you

Priority Date April 2003
I-485 Receipt Date: June 21st, 2007
Category: EB3
Mine and my spouse both got approved yesterday. Yeahhh.
I do have couple of questions:
1. I and my wife have approved AP's with us. My wife is already in India. Can she come back on her AP? Same thing for me if I do go to India can I come back using my AP? This is only if I do not receive the physical green card prior to our returning.
2. The status on my case reads:
Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On November 1, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.
Does this mean we receive a notice and then we follow some instructions and then we receive the card or are they directly sending us the card? Is there anything which needs to be done after I-485 approval?

--First of all, congratulations. What a sigh of relief it must be for you. I just wanted to double check.

Are you EB3-India with April 2003 PD?
Did you file 485 in June 2007?

If so, this is remarkably fast approval I have seen recently. I am still stumped as to how they can approve EB3 cases (with April 2003 PD) while the bulletin has been stuck in 2001 since July 2007 VB fiasco!!!

Here is my update
I got an LUD on I-485 on 10/29/07 and then another LUD on my I-824 10/31/07 . I called TSC and lady told me that my NC clearnce have been received on 18th Oct. They have send an RFE on the 26th to my lawyer she has no clue so far . She decline to give any information on the RFE. So had my lawyer call and check about it , will see whats else I have to go through.