TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Wish you the best of luck

I have an Infopass appointment tomorrow. As per congress man NC is cleared on Sept.19th. I expect the IO officer to physically give me the GC tomorrow morning :eek:(nothing wrong in wish). Hope luck is with me for atleast once. :mad:

I hope you've received you GC...you are right there is no harm in wishing...Please update us with the status...

My Infopass experience 2 weeks ago

I went to the local USCIS office and was told by the IO that my security check was cleared in September (spent a couple of minutes on inputing my numbers into computer, clicking on mouse a couple times) So, then I asked, when should I expect to get a decision/approval. The IO just pointed out to the TSC contact info on my I-485 receipt and said: Ask them. Period.
I have an Infopass appointment tomorrow. As per congress man NC is cleared on Sept.19th. I expect the IO officer to physically give me the GC tomorrow morning :eek:(nothing wrong in wish). Hope luck is with me for atleast once. :mad:

I got an RFE for my AP today. I did not receive any email or LUD in advance! The letter is dated Oct. 16th 2007, which is 12 days after I got the RFE email for I-485.

USCIS NCSC told me that the I-485 RFE has been wrong. They asked me to ignore it.

My Infopass Appointment

[QUOTE=PERM2006;
I went early morning. The I/O inout the wrong number. After much trouble she input the correct no. telling me it is my problem! She saw the screen and left her desk. I was waiting there for 10 minutes. She came back and informed me everything is clear and only recently all holds were removed in my case. I know thorugh congress man that my name check was completed only on 17 sept. I asked her what is the status and is anyone working on my case. Also told her that my finger prints have expired. She told she will check and informed me that I am fine for another three months. She told there is nothing pending or 'hold' in my case and they need some more time to clear the backlog. She closed the window and left for dentist appointment! :cool:Only thing I learned - all clear and in the GC process there is no point in worrying. Only time is the best cure.:rolleyes:

Hello All,

I received the approval notice in mail and guess what TSC finally updated the case status online today stating that the approval notice was sent on October 12th. Looks like they are runing behind in updating cases online and reporting LUDs. Keep checking your mails guys, you never know you could see your card in the midst of junk mails !!!

Cheers!

Terrific. Congrats. When did your namecheck clear ?

Hello All,

I received the approval notice in mail and guess what TSC finally updated the case status online today stating that the approval notice was sent on October 12th. Looks like they are runing behind in updating cases online and reporting LUDs. Keep checking your mails guys, you never know you could see your card in the midst of junk mails !!!

Cheers!

PERM2006; I went early morning. The I/O inout the wrong number. After much trouble she input the correct no. telling me it is my problem! She saw the screen and left her desk. I was waiting there for 10 minutes. She came back and informed me everything is clear and only recently all holds were removed in my case. I know thorugh congress man that my name check was completed only on 17 sept. I asked her what is the status and is anyone working on my case. Also told her that my finger prints have expired. She told she will check and informed me that I am fine for another three months. She told there is nothing pending or 'hold' in my case and they need some more time to clear the backlog. She closed the window and left for dentist appointment! :cool:Only thing I learned - all clear and in the GC process there is no point in worrying. Only time is the best cure.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE said:
That's good news, but would it hurt for them to be a little nicer than a local DMV?

Infopass

That's good news, but would it hurt for them to be a little nicer than a local DMV?

This is much better. When I entered, the security asked my ID. I took it our of my wallet. With a cold face he replied - ' i don't want your money - i want only your ID!'. Last year alone I paid income tax of more than 150K. Why can't he return it. Then he asked me to go through scanner. The other security with another cold face ridiculed me for not knowing how to go through scanner - There guys think all of us are illegal immigrants at their mercy. Anyway there is an old saying - dogs may bark - but caravan goes on.

Infopass

This is much better. When I entered, the security asked my ID. I took it our of my wallet. With a cold face he replied - ' i don't want your money - i want only your ID!'. Last year alone I paid income tax of more than 150K. Why can't he return it. Then he asked me to go through scanner. The other security with another cold face ridiculed me for not knowing how to go through scanner - There guys think all of us are illegal immigrants at their mercy. Anyway there is an old saying - dogs may bark - but caravan goes on.

Regardless of taxes, IO salaries are paid from the fees that we pay. From my 4-year experience, this is a complete waste of money, which could be used to speed up processing for example. Instead, all these churlish IOs sit there with cold faces and do nothing, look into PCs at a maximum. I took an INFOPASS a couple of weeks ago. Asked many questions, and the 'lady' had only 1 answer to all my questions, which was 'I don't know'. In 4 years I haven't came across just one IO who would express any desire to help or do something for me.

Response from Congressman- No Luck, PD Oct 2002

Friends,

Firstthing:
I requested Congressman in 1st week of Sep 07, to enquiry about my pending NC and I-485 since July 2006 and they requested USDHS (I thought they will contact FBI fro NC but did not) about this and received response from USDHS to them and obviously Congress amn's office forwarded to me the same letter and the letter is saying "The background checks are still pending and a final decision on the application cannot be achieved until the checks are completed".

Secondthing:
Lastweek I sent a fax to FBI for requesting FOIPA, and received a letter from them saying they are no longer accepting fax requests for doing FOIPA and highlited in the same letter saying "Send request with original signature".

Application Type: EB2-RIR PD: 10/2002
I-140 Approved - 09/20/2006
TSC I-485, RD:07/25/2006
FP- 08/15/2006
I-485: LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006, 03/21/2007,03/22/2007,03/24/2007,05/29/2007.
spouse 485 LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006

Had the same experience

Contacted congressman in August, got a letter last week stating security check pending received from USCIS. Anyways will not do anything. I will forget about the application. If nothing comes through, I'll go back to India.

I am tired of this nuisance. This is such a waste of time and energy.

Friends,

Firstthing:
I requested Congressman in 1st week of Sep 07, to enquiry about my pending NC and I-485 since July 2006 and they requested USDHS (I thought they will contact FBI fro NC but did not) about this and received response from USDHS to them and obviously Congress amn's office forwarded to me the same letter and the letter is saying "The background checks are still pending and a final decision on the application cannot be achieved until the checks are completed".

Secondthing:
Lastweek I sent a fax to FBI for requesting FOIPA, and received a letter from them saying they are no longer accepting fax requests for doing FOIPA and highlited in the same letter saying "Send request with original signature".

Application Type: EB2-RIR PD: 10/2002
I-140 Approved - 09/20/2006
TSC I-485, RD:07/25/2006
FP- 08/15/2006
I-485: LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006, 03/21/2007,03/22/2007,03/24/2007,05/29/2007.
spouse 485 LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006

Hi,

I just got back from my InfoPass appointment. The lady told me that the 2nd RFE is probably real and I should not listen to the NCSC! She sent an email to TSC to enquire.

She also told me that my namecheck has been pending since 2003.

frustrating

Contacted congressman in August, got a letter last week stating security check pending received from USCIS. Anyways will not do anything. I will forget about the application. If nothing comes through, I'll go back to India.

I am tired of this nuisance. This is such a waste of time and energy.

People from 2005/2006 are getting approved and people with 2001/2002 PD's still stuck with no luck on the horizon. What the F*** is going on here.

Hi,

I just got back from my InfoPass appointment. The lady told me that the 2nd RFE is probably real and I should not listen to the NCSC! She sent an email to TSC to enquire.

She also told me that my namecheck has been pending since 2003.

Your name check was initiated 3 years prior to the date that your I-485 application was submitted?

Your name check was initiated 3 years prior to the date that your I-485 application was submitted?

I had a previous I-485 through DV lottery which was denied because name check was not received on time. Apparently, they never finished that name check, neither did USCIS ask FBI to stop it. This time, FBI is saying that the name check for my current FBI is a duplicate of the previous one which is still pending, therefore, FBI has merged this request with the old one.

The letter that I got from FBI in response to FL's inquiry said that same thing.

I had a previous I-485 through DV lottery which was denied because name check was not received on time. Apparently, they never finished that name check, neither did USCIS ask FBI to stop it. This time, FBI is saying that the name check for my current FBI is a duplicate of the previous one which is still pending, therefore, FBI has merged this request with the old one.

The letter that I got from FBI in response to FL's inquiry said that same thing.

Wow!
Thats ridiculous, Im sorry to hear that.
Hang in there man, seeing cases like yours make me shut up and not complain about my own.