TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

In our case, what they seem to have needed was: the infopass appointment letter you printed out off the website, passport (they'll ask for ID, this can be driver's license), I-485 receipt notice. We took the whole set of our past immigration stuff but that ended up just making our bag heavy.

What all documents did you take for the info pass appointment ?

2005 EB2 @ TSC - Still Waiting

My first fingerprint was done in late June, 2006 (last year) I was told by someone in this forum that I should expect another FP notice 15 months after the first one. So, that means I shall get the notice for my 2nd FP around next three weeks? Have anyone who has similar RD as mine (please see my signature) got his/her 2nd FP notice already? Please share your experience and comments. Thanks.

See my status below - don't know if I should (or can) go for another set of FPs.

EB2 PERM AD:Sep2005
I-140/I-485 DENIED: OCT26,2005
RE-FILED I-140/I-485:May2006
I-485 RD:JUN2006
I-140/EAD1,AP1 AD: JUN2006;
FP1:Jul2006;
EAD2/AP2 AD: JUL2007;
INFOPASS1: JUL24,2007 (NAME CHECK PENDING FOR PRIMARY, CLEARED FOR DERIVATIVE);
INFOPASS2: AUG28, 2007 (NAME CHECK PENDING FOR both PRIMARY & DERIVATIVE ??)

It could also be the mail processing machine that had an error, by mixing someone else's name with your address. I'd call service or go directly to an Infopass and find out what could've been mailed. I believe your kids' GC have either been approved already or will soon.

Yesterday, we received the GC cards for my self and my wife but we also received another set of 2 letters along with them. Since the other 2 envelops had some unknown name on it, we did not open and just returned the mail by marking 'wrong address'.
We are still waiting for the approval of our kid's GCs. I am guessing that USCIS has approved or processed some other application in place of our kids. Can you please share your ideas on it!

strange mail alongwith our GC cards

It could also be the mail processing machine that had an error, by mixing someone else's name with your address. I'd call service or go directly to an Infopass and find out what could've been mailed. I believe your kids' GC have either been approved already or will soon.

Thanks for your response.
We had some strange mail of 2 envelops from USCIS when have we received our GCs for me and my wife. I just returned both the envelops by writing on top of them that 'wrong address'.
I suspect that some thing is related to my kids cases processing or as you said they have processed some other case in place of my kids cases.

strange mail alongwith our GC cards

Thanks for your response.
We had some strange mail of 2 envelops from USCIS when have we received our GCs for me and my wife. I just returned both the envelops by writing on top of them that 'wrong address'.
I suspect that some thing is related to my kids cases processing or as you said they have processed some other case in place of my kids cases.

I have to stop visiting this forum

This is strange..getting more frustration watching 04 EB3 getting cleared but people from EB2 since 2001 are still stuck UP!!!!
I mean - am happy for people(04 EB3) who are getting through, at the same time it adds to frustration to see people from 01/02 EB2 are still stuck UP. No logic to this.

It is (luck & RD & Namecheck)

if you pass this test then(luck & PD current )

after this (luck) -> approval

Enjoy the fall colors. I hope this is the last fall as Non PR

This is strange..getting more frustration watching 04 EB3 getting cleared but people from EB2 since 2001 are still stuck UP!!!!
I mean - am happy for people(04 EB3) who are getting through, at the same time it adds to frustration to see people from 01/02 EB2 are still stuck UP. No logic to this.

Priority date and visa cut-off date

I think the priority date cut-off stricly will apply to those who want to apply I-485 and may not that strictly apply ( especially towards the end of year ) for approvals. Because USCIS doesn't want to waste visa numbers ( they get a better picture towards the year end ) and get stinging comments from Ombudsman.

yes, this is frustrating. I agree. It seems like those remaining from eb2 jul-sep 06 applicants are not getting approvals at all...even with old pd...sucks....in :)

yes, this is frustrating. I agree. It seems like those remaining from eb2 jul-sep 06 applicants are not getting approvals at all...even with old pd...sucks....in :)

You should probably add October 06 people as well. I haven't seen much happening for this crowd. It seems the only wave of approvals has been for Jan - June 07 filers.

Then again, I'm still waiting for my I-140 to be approved. My RFE response has been received a couple of weeks ago and hopefully there will be a response within the next 3-4 weeks.

We both have same LUDs man
dont know when our turn will come
lot of people are getting approvals only original filers staying back
dont know when they'll take our cases....:confused: :confused: :confused:

We both have same LUDs man
dont know when our turn will come
lot of people are getting approvals only original filers staying back
dont know when they'll take our cases....:confused: :confused: :confused:

As we already know , US immigration department (which also should include DOL) has lot of intelegent leaders whose intellegency is unparalled in the world.

Wait till you see a decision from them that all 2006 filer and olders, will go to a backlog elimination center where all the data will be sent in boxes of file. The work of the backlog elimination center will be to key in all the 300K plus data one by one manually in a new database. Then they will generate a 45 days letter to check if these immigrant suckers, (who gave up everything, including their own loved ones, carier and future so that they get better life in USA), wants to continue with thier immigration. Once the 45 days letter is replied back with in 45 days, they will start processing it again.

The deadline for this backlog elimination center will be 09/2011 to finish all the case. Please do not call during this period as application are processed FIFO and yours will get done when yours get done. :D :mad: :D :mad: :D :mad: :confused:

As we already know , US immigration department (which also should include DOL) has lot of intelegent leaders whose intellegency is unparalled in the world.

Wait till you see a decision from them that all 2006 filer and olders, will go to a backlog elimination center where all the data will be sent in boxes of file. The work of the backlog elimination center will be to key in all the 300K plus data one by one manually in a new database. Then they will generate a 45 days letter to check if these immigrant suckers, (who gave up everything, including their own loved ones, carier and future so that they get better life in USA), wants to continue with thier immigration. Once the 45 days letter is replied back with in 45 days, they will start processing it again.

The deadline for this backlog elimination center will be 09/2011 to finish all the case. Please do not call during this period as application are processed FIFO and yours will get done when yours get done. :D :mad: :D :mad: :D :mad: :confused:

I susppose this is a joke, isn't it? :)

I know your frustration man
Same from me also, lot of depression,
i asked the question to Prakash Khatri also why USCIS not approving 2006 original filers from TSC , He said he'll let USCIS know about our concerns
but no vain man

but one day we'll get ...but WHEN??????
patience is dying down from me

done. :D :mad: :D :mad: :D :mad: :confused:

I susppose this is a joke, isn't it? :)

Well, I am not so sure. Govt officials are already taking about the fixing FBI Name check thing along side a warning that it willl get worse before it get fixed.
And I do believe them and take them seriously after being the viction of US DOL backlog elimination certers.

So my friends, plesae pray that you get out of this mess before they started fixing it. Because if we don't .. boy our GC will joke like my y previous post.

Phew.. You just reminded me of Phily BEC

Well, I am not so sure. Govt officials are already taking about the fixing FBI Name check thing along side a warning that it willl get worse before it get fixed.
And I do believe them and take them seriously after being the viction of US DOL backlog elimination certers.

So my friends, plesae pray that you get out of this mess before they started fixing it. Because if we don't .. boy our GC will joke like my y previous post.

That was a nightmare. They entered data for a good 1.5 years. I am suspicious of all these new initiatives. The immigration dept. of strongest nation on earth doesn't know how to use computers and data bases ?