TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I called TSC again today to see what the heck is going on with my I-140 case which I seriously believe is holding back my I-485. It's been 8 months now. I finally got to someone who told me my case "has not been assigned". It's so frustrating how they work - pretty much everyone who applied regular processing in October, November and December is getting approved now, and I'm the one who's case hasn't been assigned. Or maybe there's a background check, and the person was lying, who knows.

My employer has been unwilling to do PP and their attorney has been unresponsive. Has anyone had any luck having congress people check up on I-140s without any notification going to the lawyers or attorneys?

I called TSC again today to see what the heck is going on with my I-140 case which I seriously believe is holding back my I-485. It's been 8 months now. I finally got to someone who told me my case "has not been assigned". It's so frustrating how they work - pretty much everyone who applied regular processing in October, November and December is getting approved now, and I'm the one who's case hasn't been assigned. Or maybe there's a background check, and the person was lying, who knows.

My employer has been unwilling to do PP and their attorney has been unresponsive. Has anyone had any luck having congress people check up on I-140s without any notification going to the lawyers or attorneys?

I never knew that I-140s have background checks.

Rainbo..

For me also happened samething...but in my case I haven't get any NOID..

Today I went to check my 485 status..apart from name check i also inquired about my FP(since I had only done one FP in 02/2005)..they looked into the system told that FP2's are already sent out and it supposed to be done on May 17, somehow I OR my lawyer didn't get them, I told them I OR my lawyer(I had already followed with my attorney early of this month) haven't received any notice for FP2.. INS officer is very good, and so polite immediatley officer scheduled FP for me and my wife today..they had taken our FP2..

Rainbo Can you give some more information about your case because same thing happened to me also..In my case i haven't received NOID , so i wanted to make sure that I am not missing anything because of postal department OR Attorney..

what is your retrogation date?

does your case transfered from VSC to TSC?

when you got NOID,
what message did you see in the online?
who received the NOID leter through mail? you OR your Attorney?

485- RD 08/2004
FP1--02/2005
RD-10/2003
transfered my case from VSC to TSC

thanks Zgreen for the response..

Today I called up Customer Service and could get hold of a service rep ( could an immigration officer) she was very kind and understood the problem quickly and said she would issue another FP notice to the same address (which is correct) and advised me to go for a walk-in at ASC. Also she said she would send an e-mail to the officer who issued the NOID about the situation.

But probably I will have to respond to that NOID anyway..

My case was transfered from VSC to TSC..

Today I had LUD in my case and the message is following

"Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing."

it seems from the previous LUD (which I got on 03/15/2007 when my case was transfered from VSC to TSC) to current LUD , only change is in "Current Status"

NEW "Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing."

OLD "Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred."

does anybody received like this those cases transfered from VSC to TSC?

called TSC yesterday. After 25 minutes on hold, got on the phone, I believe, African American who was tough and told me that
"we are unable to give case status over the phone. Call NCSC."
called today, after 15 minutes on hold got a nice lady (no accent) on the phone who politely advised to call NCSC to request case status.
(At least, she started conversation with "what your case #, please", then accessed my case but said nothing.)
Guys, whoever got your questions answered when called TSC, how EXCATLY you phrase your questions?
When they advise calling NCSC, I tell them my story that I placed an inquiry on April 13th and got incorrect info as a response
(case within processing dates, while it was NOT). I placed another inquiry on May 9 and never recevied a response.
It has been more than 2 months and I got no answer from TSC via NCSC... :(

My lawers submitted a status request two day ago and yesterday I got the "card ordered" e-mail and status change.

In 415 days, I am done.

Approved!!!!!

Finally I received this message..

Thanks to every one in this forum (also Rajiv Khanna) who provided valuble information and suggestions.

Any one one who received "Document Sent to the Applicant" LUD, please hope you receive similar news after few weeks.

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 28, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this
I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.
Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you
receive the notice, call customer service.

Details:
-------------------
EB3/PD JAN03
I-140/RD JUN'04
I-140/AD AUG'04
I-485/RD OCT'04
AP1/EAD1: NOV'04
AP2/EAD2: NOV'05
FP1/RD: MAR'05
I-485 LUD/May'06 : FP review completed
I-485 LUD/JAN'07 : Case moved from VSC to TSC
FP2 RD: MAY 10th 2007 (no update about these FP2 documents on the case status)
I-485 LUD/MAY 11th 2007: Document sent to Applicant..
My wife's I-485 LUD/MAY 9th 2007: Notice returned as undeliverable.
I-485's AD: June 27th 2007 (Card Production Ordered)
June 28th 2007 (Approval Notice sent )
My Wife's 485 AD : Still waiting...

WASHINGTON - The Senate drove a stake Thursday through President Bush's plan to legalize millions of unlawful immigrants, likely postponing major action on immigration until after the 2008 elections.

ADVERTISEMENT

This is a breaking news update. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

gcannap,

Actually I saw LUDs on 5/6 & 5/7 and was suspecting something was happening. So I called Customer Service on 5/15 and opened a service request. Probably that would have triggered NOID ( LUD 5/22 - NO msg change). I got NOID to my home address saying that I missed FP scheduled on 5/17 and my application will be denied unless it is not fault. I called CS again luckly it went to IO, they issued another notice ( with same OLD FP date on it) and asked me to walk-in at ASC. so I did walk-in and completed the requirements.

I responded to NOID with a copy of FP notice ( with ASC stamp on it ) with an explanation that I never recieved fP notice and hence missed the appointment .. LUD changed on 6/19 saying "Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed".

Hoping for the approval.

my PD is June 2003. It was current in 2004 and will be current from July 1st 2007. I did my 1st FP in March 2005. 2nd FP on 6/5/07.

Yes. Transfered in March, 07.

when you got NOID,
5/29/07.
No MSG change after NOID, only LUD on 5/22.

I recieved it.

Hope this helps..

gcannap;1 said:
Rainbo..

For me also happened samething...but in my case I haven't get any NOID..

Today I went to check my 485 status..apart from name check i also inquired about my FP(since I had only done one FP in 02/2005)..they looked into the system told that FP2's are already sent out and it supposed to be done on May 17, somehow I OR my lawyer didn't get them, I told them I OR my lawyer(I had already followed with my attorney early of this month) haven't received any notice for FP2.. INS officer is very good, and so polite immediatley officer scheduled FP for me and my wife today..they had taken our FP2..

Rainbo Can you give some more information about your case because same thing happened to me also..In my case i haven't received NOID , so i wanted to make sure that I am not missing anything because of postal department OR Attorney..

when you got NOID,

485- RD 08/2004
FP1--02/2005
RD-10/2003
transfered my case from VSC to TSC

Did you get your namecheck cleared ?

Hi All,

I am not seeing any EB2 Approvals at all. I am only seeing EB3 Approvals. My Priority date is April 2001.My I-485 date is July 2006. Still waiting .... Still Waiting.....

I don't know when I am going to get my Green Card. I am really tired & frustrated with this life. It's been 10 years in this country. I don't know when i am going to see some light in my life.....

Approved!

6/27 card sent out :D

11/2002-6/2007, compare with other guys I am lucky.

EB3 11/2002 --> EB2 12/2006, two LC, two 140 both premium in 2006 and 2007
485 RD 3/1/07, FP 3/22, AP 4/6 EAD 5/4, AD 6/22
NC status (have no idea)

spouse's case transfered to NBC on 6/22, have not heard anything yet.

good luck to you all. just be patient, you will get the card and get your raise very soon!

Did you have a LUD on your I485 one day before the email?

congratulations!

6/27 card sent out :D

11/2002-6/2007, compare with other guys I am lucky.

EB3 11/2002 --> EB2 12/2006, two LC, two 140 both premium in 2006 and 2007
485 RD 3/1/07, FP 3/22, AP 4/6 EAD 5/4, AD 6/22
NC status (have no idea)

spouse's case transfered to NBC on 6/22, have not heard anything yet.

good luck to you all. just be patient, you will get the card and get your raise very soon!

Approved

Hi all,

I am a silent reader. 26 and 27th I got the approval notices for me and my wife. I got first "card production ordered". And next day I got "Approval notice sent".

Wish you all best of luck.
Thanks
Gcbee

(Transfered from VSC to TSC)

The journey is finally over, Got approval notice sent e-mail for my spouse and myself. It was a long journey started in 2003, got stuck in backlog mess, finally moved to PERM in 2007 and now its over. Can't believe it...

I came to this forum atleast twice daily and learned a lot. Wish all of you guys a speedy approval so that we can all be out of this mess.

Congratulations