TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

sequence of events after approval?

Friends,
We got only one email said approval notice sent and no card production ordered.
Does it mean that the card production is already done?
What does the approval notice contain?
Please advise.
Thanks
Shankar123 :confused:

You'll get the cards/other emails soon. Please post your case details.

Friends,
We got only one email said approval notice sent and no card production ordered.
Does it mean that the card production is already done?
What does the approval notice contain?
Please advise.
Thanks
Shankar123 :confused:

All EB Number Unavailable Until New FY 2008

The State Department has released the update. The sudden backlog reduction efforts by Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices during the past month have resulted in the use of almost 60,000 Employment numbers. As a result of this unexpected action it has been necessary to make immediate adjustments to several previously announced cut-off dates. All Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices have been notified of the following: Effective Monday July 2, 2007 there will be no further authorizations inresponse to requests for Employment-based preference cases. All numbers available to these categories under the FY-2007 annual numerical limitation have been made available. Employment preference numbers will once again be available to these chargeability areas beginning October 1, 2007, under the FY-2008 annual numerical limitation.
If visa number is unavailable in the Visa Bulletin, it appears that the USCIS is unable to accept the 485 applications under the USCIS regulation. It is thus likely that all the applications which they received or will receive today may be rejected and returned. The current situation is different from the other worker cases rejection in June in that in that case, the State Department did not officially revised the Visa Bulletin. However, we will have to wait and see the anticipated announcement from the USCIS.
This Visa Bulletin revision also implies that there will be no EB-485 approvals during July, August, and September 2007!!!!! Accordingly all the recent approvals practically ended as of July 1, 2007 and there will be no adjudication of any employment-based I-485 applications. For the reasons, those EB-485 waiters who fail to receive the approval notices within this week will have to endure further hardships and emotional trauma. Now, people understand what Washington did to them. Had they passed the SKIL bill, all of these problems would have disappeared. We still wonder who invented the point system that helped to induce the business community to oppose the CIR and partially killed the bill. History will tell.

The State Department has released the update. The sudden backlog reduction efforts by Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices during the past month have resulted in the use of almost 60,000 Employment numbers. As a result of this unexpected action it has been necessary to make immediate adjustments to several previously announced cut-off dates. All Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices have been notified of the following: Effective Monday July 2, 2007 there will be no further authorizations inresponse to requests for Employment-based preference cases. All numbers available to these categories under the FY-2007 annual numerical limitation have been made available. Employment preference numbers will once again be available to these chargeability areas beginning October 1, 2007, under the FY-2008 annual numerical limitation.
If visa number is unavailable in the Visa Bulletin, it appears that the USCIS is unable to accept the 485 applications under the USCIS regulation. It is thus likely that all the applications which they received or will receive today may be rejected and returned. The current situation is different from the other worker cases rejection in June in that in that case, the State Department did not officially revised the Visa Bulletin. However, we will have to wait and see the anticipated announcement from the USCIS.
This Visa Bulletin revision also implies that there will be no EB-485 approvals during July, August, and September 2007!!!!! Accordingly all the recent approvals practically ended as of July 1, 2007 and there will be no adjudication of any employment-based I-485 applications. For the reasons, those EB-485 waiters who fail to receive the approval notices within this week will have to endure further hardships and emotional trauma. Now, people understand what Washington did to them. Had they passed the SKIL bill, all of these problems would have disappeared. We still wonder who invented the point system that helped to induce the business community to oppose the CIR and partially killed the bill. History will tell.

Check this out:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletin2Jul07.pdf

Does this mean that they are going to reject those who filed even a year ago but their proiority date lost its current status due to what the state department did? or the USCIS won't accept new I-485 applications

Check this out:

Does this mean that the USCIS is going to reject all the 485 applications filed before? or they won't accept anymore until Oct.? Technically, no EB application is not current any more and they say they will deny all those who are not current??? Can anybody elaborate on this? any thoughts?

We are all loyally done for now. Well no more follow-up on security clearance required, sit back, relax and enjoy the wait.

Recieved Card today

I recieved green card today. More than 4 years green card journey finished. Good luck to everybody!

HOW IS THIS THEORY
In my opinion its naive to think that FBI would be stupid enough discriminate against people from specific countries when providing a service to the USCIS. I for one do not think they are doing that based on data in the tracking spreadsheet.

Furthermore, if anything the FBI seem to have priorities for name checks as follows:

• US Citizen cases
  • EB1
  • EB2
  • EB3

I have not been following family cases so do not know where these would fit in.

In addition, I have to take issue with a couple of the points being made. Specifically:

....... Obviously FBI do a concious effort to clear the europian citizens with in 6 month. No controversy on that.

1. Why is it obvious? Are there hard facts that confirm this (the tracker spreadsheet has data for 500+ cases and its inconclusive on this issue)? Or is it rumour/suspicion of discrimination based on national origin because your turn has not yet come? (That's what you seem to imply...)

2. Do you think a more likely scenario is that a large proportion of Adjustment of Status cases are from India/China/Phillipines/Mexico and therefore due to simple statistics there are a larger volume of people from those countries stuck in the 'name check' black hole? Hence the appearance that more people from these countries get stuck? A better objective, statistical measure would be % of people from a specific country. (And the only way you'll know that is when USCIS decides to share that data.)

4. Controversy warning...

I am from the UK. I have served my country as an Officer in HM Armed Forces. That took good moral character, a clean criminal record and a detailed vetting process (to ensure I had no Irish terrorist tendencies). I have also had a full UK security clearance in the past and had permission (from the US DOD) to train with the Air National Guard as a reservist when I first came over to the US.

My family traces its heritage back to the early 1700's and its all from the UK. So that makes me very "European".

Obviously (and I use that word with caution) I would appear to be an ideal candidate for the FBI to process my case quickly. However my name check has still not been completed since it was received by FBI on 7/20/2006.​

For people of hardline countries, FBI just want to make sure their background is really clear, as FBI think that there is a high probability of unwanted person from these countries. So FBI give priority to these name check.

5. FBI give priority to "hardline country" citizens? That's a contradiction of your previous statement that they focus on European citizens.​

My pervious boss used to say "WHen rape is inevitable, lay down and enjoy it". So I decided to enjoy it.

:(You have obviously (there I go again with that darn word...) never known, spoke to or heard about the traumatic experiences of a rape victim. I find it offensive that someone with intelligence (your boss) would have such a vile opinion.

Check this out:

Does this mean that the USCIS is going to reject all the 485 applications filed before? or they won't accept anymore until Oct.? Technically, no EB application is not current any more and they say they will deny all those who are not current??? Can anybody elaborate on this? any thoughts?

I think they are just rejecting new applications I don't think they mean they will DENY existing ones. just my 2 cents

In my opinion its naive to think that FBI would be stupid enough discriminate against people from specific countries when providing a service to the USCIS. I for one do not think they are doing that based on data in the tracking spreadsheet.

Furthermore, if anything the FBI seem to have priorities for name checks as follows:

• US Citizen cases
  • EB1
  • EB2
  • EB3

In addition, I have to take issue with a couple of the points being made. Specifically:

1. Why is it obvious? Are there hard facts that confirm this (the tracker spreadsheet has data for 500+ cases and its inconclusive on this issue)? Or is it rumour/suspicion of discrimination based on national origin because your turn has not yet come? (That's what you seem to imply...)

2. Do you think a more likely scenario is that a large proportion of Adjustment of Status cases are from India/China/Phillipines/Mexico and therefore due to simple statistics there are a larger volume of people from those countries stuck in the 'name check' black hole? Hence the appearance that more people from these countries get stuck? A better objective, statistical measure would be % of people from a specific country. (And the only way you'll know that is when USCIS decides to share that data.)

I am from the UK. I have served my country as an Officer in HM Armed Forces. That took good moral character, a clean criminal record and a detailed vetting process (to ensure I had no Irish terrorist tendencies). I have also had a full UK security clearance in the past and had permission (from the US DOD) to train with the Air National Guard as a reservist when I first came over to the US.

My family traces its heritage back to the early 1700's and its all from the UK. So that makes me very "European".

Obviously (and I use that word with caution) I would appear to be an ideal candidate for the FBI to process my case quickly. However my name check has still not been completed since it was received by FBI on 7/20/2006.​

5. FBI give priority to "hardline country" citizens? That's a contradiction of your previous statement that they focus on European citizens.​

:(You have obviously (there I go again with that darn word...) never known, spoke to or heard about the traumatic experiences of a rape victim. I find it offensive that someone with intelligence (your boss) would have such a vile opinion.

waiting4cagc

I Personally know couple of my colleagues who are stuck in name check for couple of years now and the only common think between us is we all have worked for the US Armed forces with some clearance leave and/ or Local Law Enforcement agencies. From what I have heard, when name check request to the FBI they check on all records, irrespective if criminal or non-criminal records. Once there is a Hit then they request a mannul check on those records.
Based on my experience you fall in the same category.

Vivek

LC State: CA
LC Category: EB2
LC PD: Feb 1999
LC SUB: Yes

I-140 FD: 05/17/06
I-140 RD: 05/22/06
I-140 LUD: 07/17/06
I-140 Receipt #: SRC-06-181-5XXXX
I-140 AD: 07/17/06

I-485 RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06,08/09/06,08/10/06,11/03/06, 06/14/07,06/15/07 - Pending Security Clearence
I-765(EAD) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06, AD 08/19/06 , LUD 08/23/06 , AP Extention EAD - 06/13/07
I-131(AP) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06, AD 08/22/06 , LUD 08/23/06, AP Extention EAD - 06/19/07

FingerPrint Code 3 ND 7/27/06, FP Done 08/09/06

Name Check initiated 07/29/06

Spouse
I-485 RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06,08/09/06,08/10/06,11/03/06
I-765(EAD) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06 AD 08/08/06 , LUD 08/09/06 ,AP Extention EAD - 06/13/07
I-131 (AP) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06 AD 07/31/06 , LUD 08/07/06 ,AP Extention AP - 06/13/07

FingerPrint Code 3 ND 7/27/06, FP Done 08/09/06

Yes Sir..

Ok, respect your opinion. But Mr. Army man .. how about little humor here.
This website is not a army training camp. So take it easy ...

With my message I am not tring to offend any people and your message is not going to change my mind either.

When we used to work under lot of presure due to client deadline and used to stess out, my boss used to say this. Sad, you don't find any humar here.

• US Citizen cases
  • EB1
  • EB2
  • EB3

:D

So all the I-485 getting to the centers as of today will be rejected, and the PD have all been rolled back. This is unfair to a lot of the people here.

Rape as humor??? DISGUSTING!

This is NOT the right forum to have this discussion or debate and of course, when you have a brain that can comprehend rape being humorous (even in the context of a bad/poor joke), it is worthless to even raise a hand and object or drive a reasonable point. Obviously [now I use the darn word], someone is really far from reality...

There is a fine line between being funny, humorous, even sarcastic and being obnoxious!

My sincere apologies to all the women on this forum for such a vivid and ludicrous "joke" that was put out. This ain't funny, not one bit. Tell this to your boss, who obviously has no respect for the women in his family and around! :mad:

Ok, respect your opinion. But Mr. Army man .. how about little humor here.
This website is not a army training camp. So take it easy ...

With my message I am not tring to offend any people and your message is not going to change my mind either.

When we used to work under lot of presure due to client deadline and used to stess out, my boss used to say this. Sad, you don't find any humar here.

:D

Last edited by a moderator: